New page added to SusanPowell.org

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The last thing I would believe is that Steven killed Susan...they are together and thats what counts...I beleive they are still in the country and closer than you think...Been saying this all along.

Show me proof and I might entertain the idea. Until then......

I've always maintained that anything is possible, although, not probable.
Looking from the outside in, and not knowing either one, I think it's possible the two are connect. Do I have any proof...no. But, I have no proof of anything either at this point. Dead, alive, or Josh is involved or not. The cases could be connected and the scenario could be played out many ways. Good and bad.

I think the Coxs' should try and get all the info they can from LE and take him to court for wrongful death and try and get custody of kids, if all that is possible. That would be some pressure on the Powell's and might do some good.

JMO

I am surprised that he is stating that she is still she is alive. If she had health insurance, I bet she had life insurance.

<snipped>

After 7 years from the date of the last known contact with the individual, persons who have just cause can file a petition in state court to have the missing individual declared "legally dead."

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_...re_they_are_considered_deceased#ixzz17Ghgvw9l

With his financial situation how can he afford to wait 7 years? Even if she did not have life insurance he could get Social Security benefits for the children.

lots of great information...

Wow. Just, Wow. I just finished reading it all. Yes, and some suprising info as well. This has always been a possible theory of mine, so I'm interested in some of the info he presented regarding the timeline and curious if he got the "new" from LE?

Something had to set this off, as he's been holding this back for quite some time. ?????

Are the Coxs' trying to get the boys? Something need to be done to push this to "whatever" needs happen next in finding out the truth of where or what happen to these two people.

Interesting........to say the least.

What interesting info? It's clear to me that the Powell boys are using Steven and his family as a scapegoat to insult and slander Susan and her family. Those nine pages are nothing but the Powell's trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Good luck boys. All you did was once again show the public and LE what (unusual) people you are.

So I am curious as to the basis for this development other than WS-SK and SP ran away together because what, they are both LDS? In the state of Utah how does this make them unusual?

Sort of like saying Tara Grinstead and Jennifer Kesse ran away together because they are both beautiful.

Sheesh.

If you do a little reading on SK, I dont think you will find it likely that SP left her children for him, or that SK would have found her to be his type. JMVHO.

The basis is that they disappeared within the same week and it is convenient. Nothing more.

People outside Utah have pointed to the religion as a connection... not understanding that there is now 5 LDS church buildings within 1 square mile of my house. Even if 2 people disappeared in my town I wouldn't consider them automatically connected by the religion.

I really think there would have been a paper trail, electronic proof, or a witness somewhere that saw them together. There is absolutely no connection and I agree... they are not each other's type.

The last thing I would believe is that Steven killed Susan...they are together and thats what counts...I beleive they are still in the country and closer than you think...Been saying this all along.

Don't you find it odd that in these 9 pages not once does Josh's dad try to explain away a wet spot on the carpet that had fans blowing on it when searchers broke into the home?

The description of this wet spot when relayed to Mr. Cox led him to believe the family was at an emergency room. Now what color would that stain be?

Why doesn't Josh's dad talk about that, my god her boyfriend might have hurt her or it might have been an attempt to frame Josh for injuring her.

That stain scares Josh and his dad. They know Josh cleaned up blood and might have used cleaning chemicals Josh's dad had given him from work I believe. The cleaning might have made it hard to know exactly how much blood had been spilled but I bet it did not break down all the dna in spots. They know it is Susan's blood.

Now I do find it interesting that Steven Powell mentions a person he works with in these 9 pages.

5 On the evening of February 12 I was actually getting ready to look at the subject of sex slaves, because a friend at work had suggested there were predators involved in kidnapping young women in the American Southwest....

Now why does he bring a friend of his at work into this? Seems strange to me.

I am getting ready to go to the exact same yearly event that I was at the night Susan went missing.

Tomorrow we are going to the same party we went to the day Susan was reported missing.

Again, the weather is not pleasant... though it is not snowing. The snow was for Thanksgiving when I was up there and the weather was identical to that night.

All of it has been very much a deja vu.

I swear... ten years from now, the first Sunday of December... when I am getting ready to leave for this (non religious) event...I will still think "this is what I was doing when Susan went missing...."

Then on Monday... getting ready for the party... "this is what I was doing when I heard Susan was missing."

It's kind of like a certain TV show. Without fail, 8.5 years later, every time I see it my first thought is "this is what I was watching when I learned about Elizabeth Smart's abduction."

My mind works in strange ways...

My first thought when I saw this article was "Hmmmm I wonder if he's been reading at WS???" lol

Actually, yes. It's obvious.

Certain comments on that website were posted here first, including explanations of why the Koecher timeline was "wrong"....which Lato and I took much heat for, months ago.

Anyone notice what he says in the very first sentence on the front page?

Susan Powell went missing in West Valley City, Utah on December 7, 2009. It has been one year since she left

Didn't JP say he'd last seen Susan about 11pm on Sunday, Dec 6th, when he left to take the diaper-clad children "camping"?

How come he's changed her date of disappearance?

TY Laytonian. Funny that.

That spaghetti aint stickin too well to the wall, JP ;)

IIRC, JP said he left around 12:30 AM, which would have been Dec 7. If I am wrong, please correct me.

Don't you find it odd that in these 9 pages not once does Josh's dad try to explain away a wet spot on the carpet that had fans blowing on it when searchers broke into the home?

The description of this wet spot when relayed to Mr. Cox led him to believe the family was at an emergency room. Now what color would that stain be?

Why doesn't Josh's dad talk about that, my god her boyfriend might have hurt her or it might have been an attempt to frame Josh for injuring her.

That stain scares Josh and his dad. They know Josh cleaned up blood and might have used cleaning chemicals Josh's dad had given him from work I believe. The cleaning might have made it hard to know exactly how much blood had been spilled but I bet it did not break down all the dna in spots. They know it is Susan's blood.

Now I do find it interesting that Steven Powell mentions a person he works with in these 9 pages.

5 On the evening of February 12 I was actually getting ready to look at the subject of sex slaves, because a friend at work had suggested there were predators involved in kidnapping young women in the American Southwest....

Wow... he addressed the "Kool-aid pink stain" in the latest on his website... I am glad we know now what happened. :banghead:

To me the stain at this point is a non issue...if there is a pink stain 2 ft in dia that can be seen from standing there would be enough there to get a idea if it is blood or not. Most likely had there been that much blood...IMO we would not be having this conversation now.

Also if that much blood was spilled in the house you would smell it... you would smell the sweat from a struggle and or the heavy odor of cleaning chemicals. A house closed up with the heat on LE would pick that up right away, they were in there only hours after this supposibly happened.

Show me proof and I might entertain the idea. Until then......

Sorry...I forgot the link/qoute/fact thing agian...That should read "I believe they are together and thats what counts.

BBM. I've heard that statement in almost every case where a wife was murdered by her husband.

Very true, and I've heard it said about women leaving their children behind, parents killing their own children and serial killers also....the list is ongoing and not only reserved for wife killers.

Just because a woman leaves her children behind doesn't mean she wanted to or doesn't love them....maybe she didn't have the choice. There are many scenarios I could think of...but they all have to do with legitimate fear.

To me the stain at this point is a non issue...if there is a pink stain 2 ft in dia that can be seen from standing there would be enough there to get a idea if it is blood or not. Most likely had there been that much blood...IMO we would not be having this conversation now.

Also if that much blood was spilled in the house you would smell it... you would smell the sweat from a struggle and or the heavy odor of cleaning chemicals. A house closed up with the heat on LE would pick that up right away, they were in there only hours after this supposibly happened.

Has anyone ever publicly spoke if there were smells or not? I can't recall. The stain wasn't a clotting puddle. It was cleaned as good as it was going to get. The stain must be an issue to SP and JP as the stain is mentioned again in the latest attack on Jennifer. Their slip is showing.

And regards to LE reacting in a timely manner to results of the stain or any other evidence results they have. DA's like to have a body first and will wait for years for one to show up. But make no mistake. They will bring to court a no body case if one doesn't eventually turn up. The clock is defintely ticking.

Very true, and I've heard it said about women leaving their children behind, parents killing their own children and serial killers also....the list is ongoing and not only reserved for wife killers.

Just because a woman leaves her children behind doesn't mean she wanted to or doesn't love them....maybe she didn't have the choice. There are many scenarios I could think of...but they all have to do with legitimate fear.

Yeah and that fear is usually fear of their spouse. But hey, we agree on one thing. Susan maybe left her kids because she didn't have a choice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares
Back