New page added to SusanPowell.org

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I absolutely don't understand that page at all. What are they going on about? It makes no sense to me!

EGADS!

Mel

I think SP/JP have a theme going w/ their latest updates -- women are crazy & not to be believed, especially if their opinions differ from theirs.

The misogynist tone of their latest updates do nothing to help make JP look 'innocent', IMO.

Wow... he addressed the "Kool-aid pink stain" in the latest on his website... I am glad we know now what happened. :banghead:

This all smacks of "taint the jury pool", doesn't it?

But judging from the comments on the news sites, it's not working.
Evidently, JP and Dad think they're smarter than anyone else - and have no attorney advising them.

Someone mentioned a few posts back that they must be reading WS. Definitely--if you read Steve's 9-page delusion posted Saturday, he mentioned in one or more of his numerous footnotes about various posters and comments on WS.

This all smacks of "taint the jury pool", doesn't it?

But judging from the comments on the news sites, it's not working.
Evidently, JP and Dad think they're smarter than anyone else - and have no attorney advising them.

Clearly they think they are above needing an attorney.

Keep digging that hole, jp/chantrey. :D Libel/slander are serious but you 2 haven't a clue.

To me the stain at this point is a non issue...if there is a pink stain 2 ft in dia that can be seen from standing there would be enough there to get a idea if it is blood or not. Most likely had there been that much blood...IMO we would not be having this conversation now.

Also if that much blood was spilled in the house you would smell it... you would smell the sweat from a struggle and or the heavy odor of cleaning chemicals. A house closed up with the heat on LE would pick that up right away, they were in there only hours after this supposibly happened.

Sorry...I forgot the link/qoute/fact thing agian...That should read "I believe they are together and thats what counts.

I am not picking on you SJ-I find these posts interesting.

Let's entertain the idea that the big pink spot was a diluted tampered part of the crime scene. there are a hundred liquids that could have been thrown onto that spot which would have made it very difficult to determine what the spot originally was. If I were a perp, I would treat a large area as well, especially if there was any kind of splatter.

A few google searches or a few CSI type shows will connect even a layperson with the kind of chemicals that will mask blood and prevent luminol from disclosing the original pattern of the stain.

As for what I bolded-could you clarify if you are referring just to your opinion/beliefs? Or are you saying the rest of our opinions/beliefs are not important?

TIA.

I am not picking on you SJ-I find these posts interesting.

Let's entertain the idea that the big pink spot was a diluted tampered part of the crime scene. there are a hundred liquids that could have been thrown onto that spot which would have made it very difficult to determine what the spot originally was. If I were a perp, I would treat a large area as well, especially if there was any kind of splatter.

A few google searches or a few CSI type shows will connect even a layperson with the kind of chemicals that will mask blood and prevent luminol from disclosing the original pattern of the stain.

As for what I bolded-could you clarify if you are referring just to your opinion/beliefs? Or are you saying the rest of our opinions/beliefs are not important?

TIA.

Im refering to MY opinion and MY belief that SP/SK are alive and together...I get in trouble for straying from the TOS.

Webslueths is supposed to be place to bring to the table any information that might bring resolution to any of the thousands of cases listed here...There are people with a massive about of skills and the willingness to use them...I can't qoute to anyone anything to prove the impact they can have on cases like this. I know that they are there...the one thought, the one question, the one theory...

I like your FDR Quote...

p.s. CSI tv shows are great entertainment...but this is reality at its finest...

TY for your response-I would love to jump on the bandwagon regarding SK and SP, but why not imply he had something to do with her disappearance as an accomplice to JP?

I think the simplest answer is the best in this case and in my very honest opinion.

Interesting that now we have in JP's own words that he either saw SP on 12/6 or 12/7.

TY for your response-I would love to jump on the bandwagon regarding SK and SP, but why not imply he had something to do with her disappearance as an accomplice to JP?

I think the simplest answer is the best in this case and in my very honest opinion.

Interesting that now we have in JP's own words that he either saw SP on 12/6 or 12/7.

Dont jump on the bandwagon...stay on the bus you are riding on. Just be mindfull to look out the window at the landscape passing by as not to miss the beauty that is hidden among the roadside attractions... See your reflection in the glass and ask yourself "am I on the right bus?"

I totally agree with your words "I think the simplest answer is the best in this case"

Wow... he addressed the "Kool-aid pink stain" in the latest on his website... I am glad we know now what happened. :banghead:

I wish he would have elaborated more on this and had stated if Josh agreed he had cleaned the carpet, or, if Josh says it was Susan who did the cleaning sometime that night and what. If it was in fact Kool-Aid or some kind of juice, wouldn't they want that to be told....to quash all speculation?

Wonder if LE printed the fans for anyone else's prints beside Josh and Susan's?

I wish he would have elaborated more on this and had stated if Josh agreed he had cleaned the carpet, or, if Josh says it was Susan who did the cleaning sometime that night and what. If it was in fact Kool-Aid or some kind of juice, wouldn't they want that to be told....to quash all speculation?

Wonder if LE printed the fans for anyone else's prints beside Josh and Susan's?

I would like to have seen more from them on alot of things. However I would think that it would not be wise to comment on the camping trip details, cell phone and bank records, the rental car, since they are the key things folks are using as a gauge for thier opinions...He would be wise to keep that stuff closed in case there is a trial someday...I would want that evidence or Alibi to be as clean as possible... If he really dosent know where she is, what he is doing is important to get information out there to keep looking...along the way answer to all of the questions and accusations in the past year. Problem is...be carefull what you ask for.

I would like to have seen more from them on alot of things. However I would think that it would not be wise to comment on the camping trip details, cell phone and bank records, the rental car, since they are the key things folks are using as a gauge for thier opinions...He would be wise to keep that stuff closed in case there is a trial someday...I would want that evidence or Alibi to be as clean as possible... If he really dosent know where she is, what he is doing is important to get information out there to keep looking...along the way answer to all of the questions and accusations inl the past year. Problem is...be carefull what you ask for.

If there is a trial someday, I would think that the fact JP will not speak to the police and is bashing people that are desperate to find Susan will come into evidence. I think that him bashing people is taking the focus off of what is important and that is finding Susan. Why is it important that Jennifer Graves was ousted? Or that Chuck Cox tried to remove some personal items from the home? If Josh really cared about Susan he would understand peoples desperation. IMO

Does Josh still have a lawyer and what is he thinking about all this?

SugarJames, that was part of the whole problem with Josh being a POI...he wouldn't talk nor was he active in requesting people to search for her....I think once in the interview in front of the house. I can think of one scenario...where he is innocent...yet wouldn't want to say anything, but will hold my thoughts on that for the time being. Could you be more specific on your last statement? Don't quite understand? TY.

If there is a trial someday, I would think that the fact JP will not speak to the police and is bashing people that are desperate to find Susan will come into evidence. I think that him bashing people is taking the focus off of what is important and that is finding Susan. Why is it important that Jennifer Graves was ousted? Or that Chuck Cox tried to remove some personal items from the home? If Josh really cared about Susan he would understand peoples desperation. IMO

I don't agree with all the bashing either, but I think JP and SP are prolly just striking back from all the bashing they have received. ?

Does Josh still have a lawyer and what is he thinking about all this?

SugarJames, that was part of the whole problem with Josh being a POI...he wouldn't talk nor was he active in requesting people to search for her....I think once in the interview in front of the house. I can think of one scenario...where he is innocent...yet wouldn't want to say anything, but will hold my thoughts on that for the time being. Could you be more specific on your last statement? Don't quite understand? TY.

Hope I can clarify...being a POI the best thing he can do is not do anything. He is qouted as telling the Peterson nieghbor"the police are taking care of that" People love to think they would know exactly what to do in this situation...but there is no true answer to what is normal or not. So he keeps his mouth shut. Meanwhile the other side and those in between are running thiers(including me) about we think we know. Everyone agrees JP is holding something back, he knows something. He's not going to show his hold cards...everyday he is chastized for staying quite. So what Im saying is be carefull of what you wish for...now he is talking.

Show me proof and I might entertain the idea. Until then......

No proof, but I think it should be looked at and not just because they are two LDS people. If only that criteria....it would be ridiculous.

Two missing people, of the LDS faith. Both described as "devout" in their faith..go missing within a week a of each other.

Both had lived in the SLC area..Steven had lived in WVC at one time.

Approximately the same age. Boy/girl. One in an unhappy marriage and the other unhappy about being single.

The day Susan is reported missing, Steven abrubtly leaves a party that evening and starts his bizarre behavior of driving to N. NV and N UT that week...not seeing his family---nor mentioning to them he was in the area...even tho he apparently talked to his mother on the phone during this time....just a mysterious long trip.

Trip to Ruby Valley to the old gf's parents house was changed from the original 8th, to the 9th...by the mothers, and then the 10th on speculations.

The timeline as given is in conflict with the timeline given by the mother's statement at the press conference they held in Feb in Henderson. There is also a conflict with the evening of Wed. Dec 9th with reports by mysterious witnesses saying he was at the temple, yet gas receipts show otherwise along with the mother's statements.....and the question...Have these witnesses been vertified and confirmed by LE? Not to my knowledge and the family has never mentioned anything about his presence at a temple night. The information on the temple night was brought to light by a poster on his FB page saying she thought he was there. Confirmed?

I was not aware that Susan was interested in learning Portugese or her interest in music....IF true, until reading SP's pages. But my hinky meter went up when it was discovered there was a missonary from Portugal who had returned to the same singles ward Steven attended, just a few days after his disappearance. Maybe be nothing ....but maybe....just found it interesting.

When one person is missing...you ask whether anyone else is. This started the link....for me--- when Steven went missing also and had ties to the SLC area....then the rest followed.

If we knew the exact time of all his purchases and debits to his bank a/c...we would have a much clearer picture, but we don't. I assume LE...hopefully does. LE in both cases have clammed up.

As I said, no definite all inclusive proof here, but my thoughts and speculation only and think it's enough info to call it a theory. It's workable.

JMO

ETA: I too find it interesting that although SK went missing in NV and two NV LE depts briefly investigated his case....all info now is to be sent to LE in St. George, UT. Odd? Not really...he attended church there tho and they were the last known people to talk to him.

Find me a link between the two in an objective source, and I will run with it. SK's family think it is bunk, LE covering SK's disappearance think it is bunk-so because Josh and his dad say so, it grows legs?

I am thrilled it will bring SK's case front and center to get some national play. I am extremely saddened that two families will be put through the meat grinder because of an attempt to get some mud to stick somewhere.

She gave up her CHILDREN, these angels that JP dragged out diaper clad in a blizzard shortly before midnight, for SK?

I would laugh, but I dont find the insinuation very funny.

On the other hand, pitch me a story that SK was involved in Susan's disappearance for all of the same reasons that have been listed by those in favor of putting them together-but have him assisting JP. Perhaps Susan is in Ruby Valley, but I am quite certain LE would have checked that out long ago.

18198116.jpg

Website message upsets family of missing Susan Powell

"The boys love plants and gardening just like you so they planted flowers for your honor on Mother's Day," the accompanying message reads.

The message continues to inform that the children "enjoyed a special dinner and a cake" and "looked at family photos like they do almost every day."

"We hope you like the pictures and are thinking about us as much as we are thinking about you," the message says.

with the implication that Susan can come home any time she wants.

"I think anybody who knows Susan -- but especially her family -- would dispute that," Gifford told KSL Newsradio by phone Thursday. "We know that she would never choose to be away from her children."

Gifford says Susan's family is trying to focus its energies on finding Susan.

"In terms of having this website on our radar, yeah, you know what, it's pretty ludicrous -- just the notion that Susan would somehow choose to go on a mini vacation and abandon her children is ridiculous," Gifford said. "What anybody was thinking when they put it up, what their message is -- we have no control over that."​

I just keep hoping someone will come across SP's remains as I believe she is deceased, and we can nail this SOB.

Hope I can clarify...being a POI the best thing he can do is not do anything. He is qouted as telling the Peterson nieghbor"the police are taking care of that" People love to think they would know exactly what to do in this situation...but there is no true answer to what is normal or not. So he keeps his mouth shut. Meanwhile the other side and those in between are running thiers(including me) about we think we know. Everyone agrees JP is holding something back, he knows something. He's not going to show his hold cards...everyday he is chastized for staying quite. So what Im saying is be carefull of what you wish for...now he is talking.

About the Lawyer...his "criminal" guy is most likey on hold until charges are filed so its not really costing him much. More than likely he has sought counsel with a "Family" lawyer to be advised what to do if the Cox's (to include Susan if she is alive) were to file a suit for the kids...or for a possible divorce. Then there is the Civil side of this...............totally different lawyer...they all cost alot of money, but that Civil guy just might make it all worth while. In the end the Lawyers will have all or most of the money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back