New Pics Of KC Halloween Party

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like KC and them went to a Halloween party, got wasted, and came to this apartment full of...not wasted people. Not the best thing to do, and not pleasant to remember the next morning- but it happens to even the most moral, buttoned up, stuffy, pearls & cardigans type of nerd. (Plead the 5th here).

Also, I don't think it says anything about her sexuality- I've had more than a few guys at one time or another come up to my best friend and I and ask if we'd make out- they try to egg you on. Like most of you have said, if girls are drunk they might just for attention.

Also, ummm, my boyfriend in college was in a fraternity and they'd hire strippers for the Super Bowl halftime. And it wasn't like this- the strippers/*advertiser censored* stars? came in and set up a plastic tarp in the middle of the room and the guys had to sit to watch- it was kind of regulated? ADD: I only know this because I went in to drag him out by his ear when I heard what was going to happen, and I wondered why they had plastic over everything. Apparently its a full service show? YUCK

Also that blue stuff is a rasberry vodka, I forgot the name of it. Its really strong and comes in these cheap plastic handles. UV vodka, that's it. IMO/experience, THAT alone could have done this.

Just another glamorous venue for Casey to work! Nice find...

Oh and I don't think these are the "bad" pictures from the FBI. The FBI has seen awful, awful things. If that was me, and my parents saw, they'd be disappointed and mad - especially since there were pictures on the internet that could "haunt me" for life - but I don't think its in any way comparable to finding *advertiser censored* pictures. GA/CA grew up in the 60s- I'm sure they're no stranger to weird parties. Its just "worse" now because there are digital cameras.

I just looked at the pics.
Wow, and to think when my child had their second Halloween, I just took them trick or treating...

There is nothing wrogn for a mother to be out partying like this as long as her child is being taken care of by a responsible adult.

I have a 5 year old son. A friend of mine throws crazy costume parties. If I want to go, I make arrangements for my son to sleep over at my parents, which he loves to do. Just because I am a mother doesn't mean that I no longer want to go out, party and have fun.

The problem with KC is that we don't know where here child was whielthis was going on.

Previously posted by Disguiseduser0308
I would have no issue with her going out and having a good time if 1. she had been a responsible adult for her child to begin with and 2. made moral decisions on her behavior. It wasn't just about KC anymore, she had Caylee, who should have been her number one priority.
Your post only confirms my previous one. Especially the bold part. I never said mothers don't need/want to go out. My belief is that they should only do so when all of their other responsibilities are taken care of. KC never took one iota of serious responsibility for Caylee. Her entire life was about being free and partying. That's where my issue is with her mothering.

Just found this today. I don't recall ever seeing them.

So much for the idea she did not get wild until she started hanging out with TL/AH.

Mods, please forgive if these should have been in the parking lot. They did not seem to be too out there for general discussion.

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/832/2009/03/casey-anthonys-secret-wild-life

From the pics I've seen - this gal is definitely Bi-Sexual. Ie, the burrito pics, the girlfriend kisses on the lips. Not that this has anything to do with this case, but she could be addicted to s-e-x??

Talk, yah?

Mel

I get the impression KC and the other girls were putting on a "show". The guys look much younger than the girls, and are basically just hanging around watching. Does anyone else get the impression this foursome was hired to "entertain" at a college crowd bash? I don't think they were invited. I think they were paid. Was this KC's mysterious "job"?

I got to agree with you here, look at all the pictures and the guys in the background, sitting and looks like they all seem to have cameras, taking pictures. Maybe coz they paid for this show? I don't recall seeing these guys in any other pictures, but these party ones.

Be careful what you do with 'em...you just might be the defense teams next target like I was...:floorlaugh:

lol...Is being a celebrity everything it's reported to be? Just kidding. It was quite fascinating to hear one of own on TV. They could stand to use WSers more just to keep themselves up-to-date and report less Bombshells 4 months after the fact!

FWIW I sincerely doubt that the FBI or any LE agency (other than those in muslim countries) would consider these "the bad pics". You see worse than this on the major networks nightly. If they say there are bad pics of her out there, they are probably truly hair raising and we may never see them (through any legitamate venue that is).

I have to agree with you, Miss Anarchy. But is there any reason to believe at this time Caylee was not with the grandparents?

ETA: Also at during this timeframe it unknown how frequentlly she went out to party.

I think that is the whole problem. With all the lies about Zanni the Nanny we don't know if nor how often the grandparents watched Caylee. We assume the worst.

Also true is that we don't know how often she went out to party like this. It may not have been all that often or it may have been alot.

When my friend has her costume party, everyone has cameras and is taking pictures left and right. It could seem at times, that it was from different parties if you didn't know better. I for one have gone to a costume party and then changed in my car later when I was tired of the costume.

I'm not defending KC, I just don't want to see people rush to judgement about other mothers or make other mothers feel bad.

So much for the idea she did not get wild until she started hanging out with TL/AH.

Mods, please forgive if these should have been in the parking lot. They did not seem to be too out there for general discussion.

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/832/2009/03/casey-anthonys-secret-wild-life

Thanks for the new pics. I bet KC is missing her party life while she sits in her cramped cell. I hope she thinks every day about what she threw away, mainly Caylee.

This is SO off topic...but, I had to say that I laughed so hard, after reading your signature. That is TOO funny!!

I think that is the whole problem. With all the lies about Zanni the Nanny we don't know if nor how often the grandparents watched Caylee. We assume the worst.

Also true is that we don't know how often she went out to party like this. It may not have been all that often or it may have been alot.

When my friend has her costume party, everyone has cameras and is taking pictures left and right. It could seem at times, that it was from different parties if you didn't know better. I for one have gone to a costume party and then changed in my car later when I was tired of the costume.

I'm not defending KC, I just don't want to see people rush to judgement about other mothers or make other mothers feel bad.

With all due respect, so long as the mothers here aren't making the same choices KC has made then there is no reason for them to feel bad.

FBI agent Nick Savage who has been brought into the Caylee case is the go to guy for crimes involving internet child *advertiser censored* in Orlando and has busted several pediphile rings involving stings. I have to believe that he was talking about some extremely raunchy photos concerning KC considering he has been forced by his vocation to see the worst of the worst in that arena of *advertiser censored* over the years. Just google his arrests stats involving these criminals. Something tells me we haven't seen the worst of KC.

The guy that is getting the lap dance, looks afraid..:eek:.(like he is saying...she is crazy, get her OFF of me!)

With all due respect, so long as the mothers here aren't making the same choices KC has made then there is no reason for them to feel bad.

Agreed, but you know how this is the internet, and things sometimes don't get read the way the writer intended.

FBI agent Nick Savage who has been brought into the Caylee case is the go to guy for crimes involving internet child *advertiser censored* in Orlando and has busted several pediphile rings involving stings. I have to believe that he was talking about some extremely raunchy photos concerning KC considering he has been forced by his vocation to see the worst of the worst in that arena of *advertiser censored* over the years. Just google his arrests stats involving these criminals. Something tells me we haven't seen the worst of KC.

I totally agree with your post! Thank you! :clap:

I get the impression KC and the other girls were putting on a "show". The guys look much younger than the girls, and are basically just hanging around watching. Does anyone else get the impression this foursome was hired to "entertain" at a college crowd bash? I don't think they were invited. I think they were paid. Was this KC's mysterious "job"?

I don't think so if they had been paid they would have been naked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back