Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Where do you think Caylee Died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Staying with the original thought of in the Anthony home. The heart slapped on the duck tape has changed my mind on alot of other things however.
Duck tape over a mouth to me says "shut up" , a heart put on it says "your mouth needs sweeting up". We all know what a two year old can be like when their having one of their tantrums. The puzzling part of this is why weren't those things removed? Did Casey really think Caylee would never be found? Thats the part that makes me wonder. Why leave so much evidence behind. A planned murder would have included removing any evidence linking the death to the murderer.
I have moved away from thinking the tape was put on after death to stem decomposition.
I think KC did it to shut Caylee up. Caylee died in the trunk. Once things started getting messy, I don't think KC could bring herself to look, let alone do anyting like remove the tape. So the sticker went on while Caylee was alive or soon after death. Then caylee was bagged and KC didn't want to even look?

Inside the house, most likely in her room, by premeditated suffocation or strangulation. MOO

Knowing where the duck tape was kept in the Anthony home would narrow down the murder location. Surely they weren't in the bedroom and Casey runs out to the shed to get some duck tape. She reached and grabbed something that was in arms reach, I believe.

Knowing where the duck tape was kept in the Anthony home would narrow down the murder location. Surely they weren't in the bedroom and Casey runs out to the shed to get some duck tape. She reached and grabbed something that was in arms reach, I believe.
Unless she took the duct tape from where it was kept to where she planned to kill Caylee. MOO

Why bother with duck tape? Thats more in line with a sex offender type murder, the heart too.

Unless she took the duct tape from where it was kept to where she planned to kill Caylee. MOO

This.

What would Casey have done with Caylee IF she hadn't killed her? Missed her date?

The duct tape shows the act was premeditated. When Casey put it over Caylee's mouth and hair, Casey knew that duct tape wouldn't be coming off. That's why she didn't care if it went over Caylee's hair.

I think Caylee went right into the laundry bag after she died. I don't think Casey wanted to see Caylee after she was dead. I am SURE Casey didn't want anybody else seeing Caylee after she was dead.

I don't think Casey would have taken the chance of putting a LIVE Caylee in her trunk. Even with Caylee gagged Caylee might make noise. Tony might NOT think Casey was marriage material if he saw her child gagged in her trunk. A laundry bag would be easier to explain (and close the lid on).

IMO

I sympathise, but if we don't work out such details, it wont be possible to hold anybody accountable. No consolation to Caylee now, but it's all we can do.
i understand that ..how does LE feel about us trying to solve this case ? i wonder if our discussing does help them ..

Why bother with duck tape? Thats more in line with a sex offender type murder, the heart too.

So the neighbors wouldn't hear Caylee scream while Casey killed her.

Phone pings and George's testimony show Caylee spent the last day of her life inside (or close to) the Anthony home. Evidence by Caylee's remains and in the bag with Caylee also ties Caylee's last day to the Anthony home.

Red hearts definitely symbolize something to Casey. Casey, not some random sex offender, plastered red hearts all over Caylee's pictures online just before and after Caylee died.

I think the adhesive side of the duct tape over Caylee's mouth will be telling. It is a dust, fiber & hair magnet. There is a REASON LE wanted all the vaccuum cleaner bags from the Anthony.

IMO

I've thought the trunk all along and still do. The duct tape just made that seem the most likely. I don't think she "actively" killed her, I think she "passively" killed her by duct taping her mouth so she couldn't cry out, and possibly her limbs so she couldn't pull it off or kick and make noise. The duct tape on the mouth doesn't make sense to me except on a still alive Caylee to keep her quiet. I just think she put her in the trunk "out of her hair", so to speak, and she died. And KC more than likely knew that she would die.

I'm with you on this one. I think she was taped up in the car while strapped into the car seat as the initial restraint device. She was chloroformed probably after being placed in the trunk where she later died.

I just keep getting this image of KC wanting her to shut up and get out of her life. And out of sight, out of mind.

I think KC loaded the materials into the backpacks: I think the Winnie-the-Pooh blanket is a blanket and not the comforter shown in the picture on the bed. That is probably why CA didn't notice it missing. Before it was disclosed that there was a blanket with the body, I posted that it could be a corner of a blanket the investigator was holding at the site where the body was found that had become soaked with water and therefore, appeared darker pink.

As things stand, interesting that 11% or so fewer people are picking "the car" (Total for car and trunk), than the previous poll.
36% for this poll. 47.4% last poll.

I have changed my opinion the opposite way. I have gone for the car, but went for the house last time.

I have moved away from thinking the tape was put on after death to stem decomposition.
I think KC did it to shut Caylee up. Caylee died in the trunk. Once things started getting messy, I don't think KC could bring herself to look, let alone do anyting like remove the tape. So the sticker went on while Caylee was alive or soon after death. Then caylee was bagged and KC didn't want to even look?
Funny. As you've shifted away from that opinion, I've moved toward it. Sometimes I feel that we're all dancing around on one big checkerboard. :crazy:

Funny. As you've shifted away from that opinion, I've moved toward it. Sometimes I feel that we're all dancing around on one big checkerboard. :crazy:
Yes.
I sometimes stop and think why are we all expending this much effort and brain power.
KC is just a stupid, evil, immature twit. She killed an innocent child. She is guilty and should get LWOP minimum. Who cares about her "life" as the local comunal bike? Her social bs scene on Facebook and Myspace. Who cares about the difuntional Anthonys?

As things stand, interesting that 11% or so fewer people are picking "the car" (Total for car and trunk), than the previous poll.
36% for this poll. 47.4% last poll.

I have changed my opinion the opposite way. I have gone for the car, but went for the house last time.
Another shift! I didn't vote on the last poll because I was wavering at the time. Are more people voting "at home" now? I'm not surprised after last week's doc dump and the new evidence they revealed, such as the blanket and heart sticker, items one would expect to find in the house. I do find it somewhat peculiar that many seem to dismiss the notion that those items could've come into play hours or days after death occurred.

So many times you hear of a perpetrator using the car as a way of isolating the victim. Only I wonder where she drove to hide her actions. Was it as close as backing into the garage? Or did she go somewhere else?

I have a question for you all:

I know we are all repulsed and disgusted by what happened to Caylee. I know the prosecution will be thinking: Just how long did it take KC to complete each phase in the ending of Caylee's life? Did all of these actions take place in rapid succession, or was it some other pattern?

OK Poirot, after I posted, I checked out some other threads and saw your timeline in the Theories thread. But I still have to wonder how quickly she accomplished all of her actions to subdue Caylee, and then where did she place the car to accomplish this?

It is interesting reading this poll...and the previous ones. If you compare the "old time posters (people who have been members sinces 2004 at least)" and the "newbies (people who have joined since 2008)", there is a pattern emerging. It seems that the older posters (in terms of membership), favor the Anthony home with an intentional death, and the newer posters tend to favor the car with an accidental death. Interesting. I personally believe the death was intentional. It happened in the Anthony houshold on the evening of June 15th after the video we all saw, and after the fight we have all read about. It was planned, but not meant to be executed at that time - the fight exacerbated the situation. KC did NOT panic...she simply reacted - she put the body in the trunk of her car. She was at (or near) the Anthony home around 12:20 am on 12/15 per the ping reports (correct me if I am wrong!!!), and was at AL's apartment the next day, on 12/16 at around 4:25 pm - without Caylee - and just a short time before video of her and AL renting a movie. Caylee was in the trunk of her car at this point - already dead. I need to know where GA and CA went after the argument to decide where the murder happened. Anyone privy to that information?? Duct tape + sticker + blanet = home environment.

perhaps she staged the murder to make it appear as a sex offender got ahold of her possibly through the nanny and killed her...remember the heart drawn on the palm of Jon Benet's hand?

Reannan -

I don't have my facts straight. Did KC take off with Caylee in the car after the fight between her and CA?

Yes.
I sometimes stop and think why are we all expending this much effort and brain power.
KC is just a stupid, evil, immature twit. She killed an innocent child. She is guilty and should get LWOP minimum. Who cares about her "life" as the local comunal bike? Her social bs scene on Facebook and Myspace. Who cares about the difuntional Anthonys?
No one. Not really. We do care about the murder of an innocent child.

Aw, c'mon, HP. Don't carp out on us now. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back