new questions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow, very interesting opinions/discussion on this topic. I've made it back to my local library, still unable to load the site from home. I just finished pmpt and am starting on Thomas' book. I've go a load of questions so I'll make a list and post when I have more time.

Thanks,
Terri

The timeline of the pineapple doesn't come from ME, and it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Forensic pathology is science, not opinion.

The pineapple will always be a question.....and there's two sides to the debate. I don't believe it could be matched exactly to the pineapple in the bowl. I think that's another Steve Thomas urban legend. Fresh pineapple is fresh pineapple...IMO that's about all they could say.

questions to patsy,police ,pam griffin,etc..

I´ve read this;

Patsy reached up and touched Pam's face. ""Couldn't you fix this for me?'' she asked. Pam thought she was delirious. It was as if Patsy were asking her to fix a ripped seam. ""Patsy said something like, "We didn't mean for that to happen','' Pam would say later. Pam couldn't say why, but she remembered feeling as if Patsy knew who killed JonBenet but was afraid to say.

that seemed to happen On the afternoon/evening of Dec. 27 at the Boulder home of John and Barbara Fernie, friends of the Ramseys
what does that mean:. "We didn't mean for that to happen'

There's been so much debate about the timeline and the pineapple, I think she ate it earlier. There would be no reason to lie about it....likewise the controversy about Burke being asleep or awake the morning the ransom note was found. I'm convinced JBR was asleep and did not wake up and eat anything after she got home.

It all seems pretty simple to me. Whether this case or any other; the only reason to lie would be to cover up the truth.

jmo

Totally off topic but certainly important:

I've reached 4 thousand post. Is there a prize for that?

Happy New Year All!

questions to patsy,police ,pam griffin,etc..

I´ve read this;

Patsy reached up and touched Pam's face. ""Couldn't you fix this for me?'' she asked. Pam thought she was delirious. It was as if Patsy were asking her to fix a ripped seam. ""Patsy said something like, "We didn't mean for that to happen','' Pam would say later. Pam couldn't say why, but she remembered feeling as if Patsy knew who killed JonBenet but was afraid to say.

that seemed to happen On the afternoon/evening of Dec. 27 at the Boulder home of John and Barbara Fernie, friends of the Ramseys
what does that mean:. "We didn't mean for that to happen'

Patsy's comment most likely means that she was admitting JB's death was an accident.

Are there any pics of the front staircase and did the garland found in her hair come from the front staircase or the spiral staircase?

if it was an accident dee dee,why the whole cover up?
the cover up has to do with sexual abuse in my opinion,so what kind of accident
would they cover up?

I'm with you, DIRK. Still, I can see why, but I'll let DD handle it.

Did Burke Ramsey attend Martin Park Elementary, and
who was his principal during that time?

Did Burke Ramsey attend Martin Park Elementary, and
who was his principal during that time?

JonBenet and Burke attended High Peaks Elementary, which shared a campus with Martin Park. The principal at the time was Charles Elbot.

well not a new question, but I ´d like to know why was JBR wearing size 12-14 panties and what her mom said about it, thanks
Very merry Christmas and a great 2012 to all of you!
Heidi,mom of missing Dirk Schiller

Hey ,,It might be because of where i live which is canada but size 12 is just the highest number in youth sizes after 12 it goes to 1 2 3 and up again to 12 for instance my daughter is 8 years old and is in size 10 however she was a preme and is still catching up on size . I guess what im saying that if it were still in youth size there is no reason at her age she couldn't have been in a 12 if it said adult then ya something is up about thatthats clearly way to big..I wonder about the dna too i cant really put any real value in the underwear DNA does no one remember back at that time when there was a zellers or a barginshop and thier would be bins with kids underwear in it . Even now when you try something on for girls anyway theres plastic in the well u know area..so that the piece wont get stained or dirty what have you..

I'm with you, DIRK. Still, I can see why, but I'll let DD handle it.

Let me re-phrase and say that it was an unintended death, not accidental. The difference being this- falling down the stairs is accidental. Being bashed on the head to shut her up because she was screaming would be considered unintended because she was bashed to shut her up, not to kill her. In either case, one MAIN thing to remember is that SOMETHING was inserted into her vagina that night (and on at least one previous occasion) that caused injuries. THAT night, whatever was inserted also caused bleeding; enough bleeding to need wiping down. While whoever did that couldn't see the internal bruising and blood inside the vagina, they COULD see the blood that was shed. And THAT was what needed the coverup. The sexual contact was known to the stagers, whether they were one and the same or not. That is why there needed to be a coverup.

...I guess what im saying that if it were still in youth size there is no reason at her age she couldn't have been in a 12 if it said adult then ya something is up about thatthats clearly way to big...

There IS reason she couldn't (or shouldn't) have been in a girl's 12, and that's because she didn't wear that size (yes girl's not adult -- an adult woman's size 12 would be more than huge (monstrous on her, because a woman's size 12 is a plus size, so that is not accurate either). Size 12 in girl's underwear was twice her size already for her age and weight.

This discussion does not have to be rehashed in this thread..again.

We have multiple threads speculating on why she was wearing a size 12 underwear alone - it IS a red flag and out of place.

See the following thread for starters:

The oversized Bloomingdale’s panties:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124291"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124291[/ame]

There IS reason she couldn't (or shouldn't) have been in a girl's 12, and that's because she didn't wear that size (yes girl's not adult -- an adult woman's size 12 would be more than huge (monstrous on her, because a woman's size 12 is a plus size, so that is not accurate either). Size 12 in girl's underwear was twice her size already for her age and weight.

This discussion does not have to be rehashed in this thread..again.

We have multiple threads speculating on why she was wearing a size 12 underwear alone - it IS a red flag and out of place.

See the following thread for starters:

The oversized Bloomingdale’s panties:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124291

The panties were so large on her body that even the police mentioned it. The way American sizes work is this: Children (little girl) sizes in panties start at 2T because most kids start potty training around age 2. The Toddler sizes 2,3,4T all correspond to a child's age (2 year old = size 2T, etc). The next size group (JB's category) is girls' sizes. They start after the Toddler sizes with size 4,6,8,10,12,14 and in some cases 16. They also roughly correspond to a girl's age, but of course there are exceptions. At the height and weight JB was, her proper size would have been a 6. A size 12 would fit the average 12 year old girl (as Jenny was). There is a BIG difference between the size of an average 12 year old and an average 6 year old. Despite Patsy's blathering to the contrary, there is a huge difference between the size of a 6 and a 12, which is very apparent as soon as you see the panties.
Ladies sizes run very different and do not correspond to age (thank God- I'd hate to wear a size 60!). Ladies size 12 panties would fit a plus-size large woman, who would wear a 3X or size 22-24 or thereabouts. NO way the girls' size 12 and ladies size 12 are either interchangeable or indistinguishable.

JonBenet and Burke attended High Peaks Elementary, which shared a campus with Martin Park. The principal at the time was Charles Elbot.

From what I could find, it looks like Charles Elbot just started in High Peaks/Martin Park in 1996, and he came from "September School"

There was some change in Administration where the Superintendent left, and that B.Chomko who was slated to be in Martin Park/High Peaks was moved into Administration.

Was B.Chomko the Principal of Martin Park during the time Burke attended?
From what I could find, "High Peaks" didn't become a "school" until 1995?

From what I could find, it looks like Charles Elbot just started in High Peaks/Martin Park in 1996, and he came from "September School"

There was some change in Administration where the Superintendent left, and that B.Chomko who was slated to be in Martin Park/High Peaks was moved into Administration.

Was B.Chomko the Principal of Martin Park during the time Burke attended?
From what I could find, "High Peaks" didn't become a "school" until 1995?

I know that Elbot was the principal for the 1996-1997 school year. I wasn't aware that it was his first year. High Peaks did open in 1995, but I'm not sure who the principal was for the 1995-1996 school year. I'm guessing that Burke went to Martin Park before HP opened?

Hey ,,It might be because of where i live which is canada but size 12 is just the highest number in youth sizes after 12 it goes to 1 2 3 and up again to 12 for instance my daughter is 8 years old and is in size 10... ...

OT-- but correcting error:

not true. i am also a canadian AND i work in a clothing store... girls sizes here -at least at my store- go from an XS (5)-- age 5 to an XL (14/16)-- age 14/16. then it goes from 0-20+ in womens :)

ETA: ok-- reading further i see this wasn't needed as other's beat me lol

I am looking for information regarding the formation of the High Peaks Back to Basics school, specifically:

When did it start?
When was it approved?
Who authored the Program?
Source of Funding?
Was there a liaison in the district?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads