New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I heard the girl in the first phone call say that the only place she had been in a long time was to Tennessee. If I heard correctly, she lives in another state but close to Tenn.? Did anyone else hear her say that near the beginning?
And just when I think my opinion of him can't get any lower, he cuts GGS off at the exact point she brings up the vigil in Bakersville! Yet after stopping her cold from discussing the vigil, he has time to come back on the phone and quickly give Grandma a run-down of what she needs to do for him. :( Just so sad.

HaLeigh, where are you sweetie?

I heard that...

Ok..

We got Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia and Kentucky

But she is in central time... so we can eliminate, North Carolina, Georgia, Virginia..

GGS did not sound too excited to talk to Ron about his pain and pain pills.
Bet she loved how he did not want to talk about the vigil.

Poor Ron,

Miss Nancy will NOT play the first tape.

I'm not sure what class of drugs but yes they will give you drugs to calm you down.

Given the circumstances that landed him in jail, he needs to just go ahead and forget about getting anything for his tooth and back pains or any kind of narcotics.

Has nobody told him what the charges are vs. him?

[Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong thread.]

When GGS brought up the vigel, you could tell from the tone of her voice, that she was bringing up a sore subject-kind of bracing herself for Ron's reaction. Well, she got it. NOTHING. I wonder if those people EVER discuss Haleigh.

GGS did not sound too excited to talk to Ron about his pain and pain pills.
Bet she loved how he did not want to talk about the vigil.

Poor Ron,

Miss Nancy will NOT play the first tape.

Mizz Nancy will play the portion of GGS's call where RC says, "I love you very much." "BOMBSHELL!..... Ronald Cummings speaks to grandmother and tells her NOT JUST that he loves her, but that he loves her VERY MUCH!" :furious:

Just my guess of course.

Ron is forgettingif this goes to a JURY......and people hear these tapes...........well...........he's cooked, try digging out of all this cite!
it's getting real deep, get some boots everyone.........
Bet media is out looking for this babe of his!!! (stripper)
She's been to jail, wonder what for and if her parol let's her be with a felon???
and then HER children.................would she want him to be around them?
I'm thinking birds of a feather!!!!

Sounds like maybe Ron had a script for Lortabs for his back and neck pain.

Seriously!!! RC is obsessed with showers. Wonder if he realizes the dirt is on the inside, and that can't be washed off with soap and water.

I closed the Ron talks from jail thread temporarily until this one is established. Members were getting lost before I was even aware of the new tapes. :eek:

:floorlaugh::rolling:

Mizz Nancy will play the portion of GGS's call where RC says, "I love you very much." "BOMBSHELL!..... Ronald Cummings speaks to grandmother and tells her NOT JUST that he loves her, but that he loves her VERY MUCH!" :furious:

Just my guess of course.

Sounds like maybe Ron had a script for Lortabs for his back and neck pain.

Yeah, makes me wonder if RC's doc is sweating at all? He's probably a very good and ethical Dr., as most are. But if not..... ruh-roh.

After Orlando hears this, will he turn on Ron and tell whatever he knows?????

Orlando & wife disappeared after a couple searches.........I have always wondered why!

Seriously!!! RC is obsessed with showers. Wonder if he realizes the dirt is on the inside, and that can't be washed off with soap and water.

wonder what he is trying to wash away............after being with Misty (barf)

What is Lortab?

Hydrocodone is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers.

Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone.

The combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone (Lortab) is used to relieve moderate to severe pain.

I will be posting the YouTube video (within the hour) of the phone calls for anyone having problems listening from the website.
Patty,,,,you are a doll,,,,,thanks....I guess I just need a reason to go throw up.......

They are strong and one of the sought after opiates.

Loretabs sounded familiar to me, so I went and looked at an old precription I had in my bathroom, yup thats what they are, I had oral surgery last July I had a mouth full of stitches, they gave them to me for the pain, made me sick, so I still have them, I need to dispose of them!!!!

I have a feeling these phone calls are only the tip of the iceberg as far as what we are seeing in Ron's true personality. IMO, Dr. Glass was couldn't have been more correct in her assessment of him.

I am truly disgusted after listening to these calls... all of them. How anyone can believe that "Haleigh is his heart", especially after hearing him cut GGSM off when she mentioned the vigil, I just can't understand. He only cares about himself.

Poor Haleigh. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member