New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, he's a racist, likes to be CLEAN, wants dope-DUHHHH... & doesn't talk about his kids

Why can't they leave all these audio calls on the same type of file? I could open all the other ones, but when I finally get this one downloaded it says I have a missing codec in Windows Media Player--sigh!
doobie,,,it says the same thing for me,,,I can not open the 2nd call....

It wouldn't let me listen at first.. Then it worked and now again it doesn't...
If anyone is capable of hearing the calls again... Find out IF he says the name Tamara to his grandmother.. It will be at the end of the conversation with his grandma...TYIA

I just listened again and it sounded like he said to tell his mother (TN) to tell Tamarah he would call her tomorrow.

No mention of Haleigh and he didn't have the decency to even ask his grandmother anything about the vigil in Baker county for his missing daughter!: :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

And as for his so called hurting tooth, I hope they pull it and he ends up with dry socket..sorry had to vent!:furious:

Why?why? why? does it not work for me ?HELP! What am I doing wrong?

:laugh:
Nancy Grace has to play it. LOL LOL

um, how?

"bleep, bleep, loritab, bleep, tooth, bleep, back, bleep, shower, bleep, 15, bleep"

we should take bets on if she'll ever play these or not. :floorlaugh:

*runs to open betting thread in parking lot*

(jk kimster :) )

I think I heard the girl in the first phone call say that the only place she had been in a long time was to Tennessee. If I heard correctly, she lives in another state but close to Tenn.? Did anyone else hear her say that near the beginning?

And just when I think my opinion of him can't get any lower, he cuts GGS off at the exact point she brings up the vigil in Bakersville! Yet after stopping her cold from discussing the vigil, he has time to come back on the phone and quickly give Grandma a run-down of what she needs to do for him. :( Just so sad.

HaLeigh, where are you sweetie?

Is it wrong to giggle at the innocence he suffers in the first audio thinking Putnam Co. won't release his tapes? He definitely should be learning differently right about now.

Now debs, no giggling, laughing of snorting. Remember TN said he's very, very smart with a high I.Q. And remember, only God can judge him. Says so right on his truck.
Word to all others: if you can't open the links, feel lucky. It makes for a much better day not to hear this guy. Believe me!

This girl is writing Ron
$9.32 a call..........
Girlfriend getting $5,000 back in taxes.......has nothing to do
She mentions Tenn.
Guard only gives Ron 15 minutes a day out of cell.
1 hour a week for rec.
TN gf in TX sent him a book.
GF was in jail......booked.......didn't say why.
Seems like he picked another winner.
OMG the language.
He like gen pop instead of solitare.
He's been out about 30 min and he gets mad at the guard for being late.
Poor me talk.
Did she get booking number for Ron yet, she says she didn't put it on mail.
He has a pic of her and a 4 page letter when he wasn't looked up.
her sad face???
now asks how she is..........she's working all day
this girl must be desperate.
Some girl wrote him a note 4 sentences about Haleigh.
GF scared that media will want to put her in the news.............no carp!
GF UNDERSTANDS what it is like, when she was in jail, she got letters.
Ron hiding from looking at guard so he can't tell him to get off phone.
It's 11 there and 12 here he says..........so she's a different time zone!
He is saying he doesn't call anybody, not even grandma........won't eat up people's money.
2 min warning..........
darling, I'll call once a week............she paid for this,........must be DESPERATE!!!
1 min warning..........what your kids are doing....just write.
uses the word "conversate" with..............LOL

I will be posting the YouTube video (within the hour) of the phone calls for anyone having problems listening from the website.

Why?why? why? does it not work for me ?HELP! What am I doing wrong?

I'm on my daughter's laptop, and these calls are opening automatically in i-Tunes, which isn't her default player.

Don't know if that helps you any, but I hope so. (Not real computer savvy here, sorry).

I think I heard the girl in the first phone call say that the only place she had been in a long time was to Tennessee. If I heard correctly, she lives in another state but close to Tenn.? Did anyone else hear her say that near the beginning?

And just when I think my opinion of him can't get any lower, he cuts GGS off at the exact point she brings up the vigil in Bakersville! Yet after stopping her cold from discussing the vigil, he has time to come back on the phone and quickly give Grandma a run-down of what she needs to do for him. :( Just so sad.

HaLeigh, where are you sweetie?

where ever gf is she is in the next time zone.
It was 11 her time and midnight his time

That tape kind of clashes with his tape about his best friend who is black and how people just judge. LOL LOL

One of my husband very good friend is a nice black man! I would never use that word towards him or about him and his family!! Why people call them that I'll never know! I hate that word more then anything:furious:

If your listening to call #2, this must be the girlfriend. She lives in another time zone, of which, could still be in Florida.

Thank You.I can hear in his voice some smiling and some flirting.Thanks Patty for all you do for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo