New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it should stay here.........I would hate for his latest words to get overlooked.

call 1 to girlfriend, not much I could hear........stopped after about 1 min.
He wants her to write give address, talk to his mom TN.........she wrote but he was moved to another jail.............

Ron said that he only received a few letters from this girl, even counting when he was at home. So, he's getting letters from her at home, that speaks to someone that's not in the area, right ?

Ron said that he only received a few letters from this girl, even counting when he was at home. So, he's getting letters from her at home, that speaks to someone that's not in the area, right ?

Yeah and it sounded like she is out of state.

I about cried when he wanted to hang up and take his daily shower rather that here about the vigil. :( I don't know if I can bear to listen to him again on one of these tapes. It makes me sick. And when talking to the girl, no mention of Jr., yet he mentions HER kids ever so briefly?

I hope the guys in the jail hear about him calling them the N word. :mad:

No worries they will... Kimster, Is sitting on that picket fence beginning to hurt yet?

so Ron has 32 teeth and 1 hurts.......back hurts.........wants drugs!!!
No talk about Haleigh at all.
3 min 53 sec. and he has to take a shower.
Grandma says she is going to vigil in Bakers..........
then he yells to guard how much time does he have?
(makes a racial slur)
he will call TN tomorrow.
Wants a family pix.

Yeah that was real important to him wasn't it.

It wouldn't let me listen at first.. Then it worked and now again it doesn't...
If anyone is capable of hearing the calls again... Find out IF he says the name Tamara to his grandmother.. It will be at the end of the coversation with his grandma...TYIA

No worries they will... Is sitting on that picket fence beginning to hurt?

LOL! Someone pushed me over yesterday and kindly made sure I had a safe landing. :)

Another member made a thread about these tapes and there's two discussions going on at once. I'll wait a minute and then move the posts over. Just wanted to give everyone a head's up. Here's the new thread: New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It's because he has such a high IQ......it's over our heads.

Rut Roh,

Sounds like Dana's not on this next set of Sky tapes to put thoughtful words in Ron's mouth, eh?

:sick:

Will listen much later, after dinner's digested, loved ones are tucked safely away and I have my evening melatonin to ward off evil spirits. :crazy:

Thanks for the quick preview tho!

Rut Roh,

Sounds like Dana's not on this next set of Sky tapes to put thoughtful words in Ron's mouth, eh?

:sick:

Will listen much later, after dinner's digested, loved ones are tucked safely away and I have my evening melatonin to ward off evil spirits. :crazy:

Thanks for the quick preview tho!

Double up on it............ur gonna need it.

I could listen to #2 fine and only 1 min maybe of call #1.............
RON is a racist pig sorry)
and if he went to church when he was (knee high to a grasshopper)
and in Bible stufy now, it didn't work at all..........full of anger, selfish,
male ho etc..........I better quit before I get a T/O

I about cried when he wanted to hang up and take his daily shower rather that here about the vigil. :( I don't know if I can bear to listen to him again on one of these tapes. It makes me sick. And when talking to the girl, no mention of Jr., yet he mentions HER kids ever so briefly?

I hope the guys in the jail hear about him calling them the N word. :mad:

Someone should send this "very, very intelligent person with the very high IQ" my video. He's in the same facility with some very dangerous people of that ethnic makeup.

This dude & his showers. WTH??? He's got plenty of comensary money & phone minutes, & his new girl has been in jail. (rolls eyes). no mention of Jr. He's bored & having a good ol' time. Some girl wrote him about Haleigh, but he just mentioned her in passing. he's talking about beating up some guard & now he's talking abot showering again. But hearing him talk, I can see why the girls fall for him. smooooth talker. This girl is a dud. no Bible verse quotes.

I could listen to #2 fine and only 1 min maybe of call #1.............
RON is a racist pig sorry)
and if he went to church when he was (knee high to a grasshopper)
and in Bible stufy now, it didn't work at all..........full of anger, selfish,
male ho etc..........I better quit before I get a T/O

I feel ya! My lips are sealed!:banghead:

Ron's looking for Lortab's. Didn't someone say that Timmy went to the dentist too ? Lots of tooth problems down there.

Someone should send this "very, very intelligent person with the very high IQ" my video. He's in the same facility with some very dangerous people of that ethnic makeup.

I thought about your video when I heard him saying that. I guess he never followed Caylee's case with the taped phone calls, did he? RC doesn't think ahead at ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem