New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's not carefull, he'll receive a "welcome to the jungle" that he won't like.

I'm going to move posts in about 5 minutes, so everyone has been forewarned.

It's because he has such a high IQ......it's over our heads.

OMG............TEH that made me spit my coffee all over the place and choke!!!
Laughing so hard.............what IQ..........he can't even pronounce his words......but TN calls him a genius like her!!!

That tape kind of clashes with his tape about his best friend who is black and how people just judge. LOL LOL

teh, madj seems to provide magic links, so give it a try. Actually werked for me.

That phone call with the out-of-state admirer was almost entertaining. You could hear him like, uh, flirting with her in a weird, Ron kinda way.

(lol - my kids just walked in and wanted to know what I'm grinning about.)

I reckon Teresa's "protecting" her boy again - always a dangerous thing, imo.

oh my,

I was on the other thread, same convos...

thanks for the previews. will listen later. Some famous quotes come to mind:

Profanity is the weapon of the witless.

Profanity is the last resort of the ignorant man.

Profanity is the common crutch of the conversational cripple.

lol. They're not Bible quotes, but ... go ahead & pick Your favorite, Ronald! :croc:

Why can't they leave all these audio calls on the same type of file? I could open all the other ones, but when I finally get this one downloaded it says I have a missing codec in Windows Media Player--sigh!

SKY Investigates: New Jail Audio...Ron Cummings

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6313921.php

caution foul language

Okay, I tried, but I could NOT, finish listening to Ron's first call. I got to the "stinking N"(word) and that was enough. I knew, without going any further, that whatever he was going to say would be all about him and his complaints about jail and his life. Poor Ron.
Even in the short time, I did listen, I discovered this sure didn't sound like the Ron Cummings we heard on Nancy Grace on-air interviews.
I decided I'll just read along with the posts here from all of you who have more tolerance than me to listen to him. I personally have heard enough from this guy. When he's ready to come forth with what happened the night Haleigh disappeared, let me know and I will lend an ear to that.
JMO:furious:

Ron is going to be in so much trouble when this tape gets out to everyone...he just sealed his own fate.

I'm going to move posts in about 5 minutes, so everyone has been forewarned.

Where're we going? LOL I know, just kidding.
:back: It is pretty cool how you can be in one thread and appear in another...lol. Hang on to your seat belts everyone!:bananalama::gomods:

:furious::furious:

Can't say anything else without a T/O!

Darn it I can't get them to open either ...

Do we know, for sure, who this is that Ron is talking to ? She said something about being out of state ?

Did I correctly hear RC say "her" kids,,,,,jeeeeesh,,,what woman with children would have anything to do with him???????:furious:

Ron seems to be impressed with Chad. Maybe he will end up talking to him since he is the biggest redneck he has ever seen.

Ron is proud of his teeth!!!! lol. on & on about his pain & wanting those lortab. talking about showering-again. granny tried to talk about Haleigh, but he was too distracted to even respond.

Is it wrong to giggle at the innocence he suffers in the first audio thinking Putnam Co. won't release his tapes? He definitely should be learning differently right about now.

This discussion is going on in the Ron in jail thread too. Do you guys want me to move those posts here or merge this thread over there? One or the other - thanks!
Please merge,,,,Kimster,,,please,,,this is getting tough to follow all the different threads of RC calls......:angel:

Why can't they leave all these audio calls on the same type of file? I could open all the other ones, but when I finally get this one downloaded it says I have a missing codec in Windows Media Player--sigh!

Me too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member