New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That word is disrepectful for anyone to use.... I would think with Ron's high IQ and all he'd know the history behind it....

Ronald's N-word...Spelled with 'a'-not 'er' ??

Slang term for homie, friend, buddy, etc., used primarily by African-Americans but has spread to other races as well

Ronald's "girlfriend" calling from another state...could very well be "one of us"
Someone that follows these high profile cases and somehow met up with RC either online or by mail.

No it was not used that way at all...He meant it exactly how we all took it IMO. I hope they stick his weak, coward a$$ in a dorm (cell) full of black men that heard his tape!

Dal-Gal, I think those Georgia folks have the most Southern of all accents. So you would have to ask one of them, LOL.
FWIW, I didn't hear much Georgia in her accent. Grew up down there and it's a strong accent.

I have heard there is a reason young men who go to prison come out missing their front teeth.

You know we may not have to worry about Ron facing any punishment for Haleigh's disappearance. I have a feeling the words he used in that phone call will come back to haunt him, he's got a huge *advertiser censored** kicking in his future.

& one more thing...& I think those 4 little words, 'I love you Baby' is why he does call her. He needs to hear her say that-maybe because he knows that even though she knows who he is, she still loves him? I'm not sure, but if he does get a big prison sentence, I think GGS will be the 1st name on his visitor list.

FWIW, I didn't hear much Georgia in her accent. Grew up down there and it's a strong accent.

ITA... GA folks have a very thick accent. I've been there a few times and I can definitely pick up on their accent.... it's much stronger than mine is.

OT- I live in Wisconsin....born and raised. When we were down south, we were told we have an accent. :waitasec:

I think they've all learned to tiptoe around Ron & that's why there was silence-she knows what buttons NOT to push. She wouldn't want him mad & going off on the phone. She should've told him to shut up about the Lortab & all of his ailments, but she let him go on & on & on. When she tried to bring up Haleigh's vigil, he very cleanly cut her off. No discussion. When they hung up, she said, 'I love you Baby.' Those aren't the words from someone who doesn't want to hear from him. & to me, that's o.k. Ron is her grandson, she raised him, & she loves him. I have mixed feelings for GGS. I really don't think she knows a lot, but I do think she knows Ron well enough to suspect a lot. & I think that's why he rambles on & on to her. He knows that she knows him better than anyone. If she lectured him about his arrest, or hounded him about Haleigh, he'd get mad & not call her. But they do want to talk, so they just don't go there. These are just my opinions & I don't mean to offend anyone.

(bbm) That's the whole problem tho, isn't it :waitasec: I mean there oughta be some decisions, behaviors and attitudes which simply aren't tolerated, even if that means estrangement.

Maybe had there been any consequences--had RC's (and MC's) families refused to tiptoe, turn a blind eye, coddle, excuse, enable ie essentially condone the deplorable choices, priorities, stonewalling, drug dealing and all the rest of it, they'd have felt some pressure and we might actually have some ANSWERS by now.

#ell, Haleigh oughta be the one and only thing they AGREE to talk to RC about. As it was, life just went on... long as granny kept on listenin to his cr*p washin his funky ol boxers lettin him lay up and shower there while Momma just keeps on goin to bat for him, cryin and spinnin and carryin on, he's got no reason to man up the whole bunch just makes me sick.
:snooty:

:parrot:

I think Ron better watch his mouth or instead of his spending his nights under his cot, he will find a permanent resting place under his pod.

(bbm) That's the whole problem though, isn't it... I mean there oughta be some behaviors and attitudes that simply aren't tolerated, even if that means estrangement.

Maybe had there been any consequences--had RC's (and MC's) families refused to tiptoe, coddle, excuse, enable ie essentially condone the deplorable priorities, stonewalling, drug dealing and all the rest of it, they'd have felt some pressure and we might actually have some ANSWERS by now.

#ell, Haleigh oughta be the one and only thing they AGREE to talk to RC about. As it was, life just went on... long as granny kept on listenin to his cr*p washin his funky ol boxers lettin him shower there all while Momma just keeps on goin to bat for him, cryin and spinnin and carryin on... he's got no reason to man up the whole bunch makes me sick.

I agree with what you say, but I'M not them. I was just taking a stab @ why I think they act the way they do. Prisons are full of people just as bad as or worse than Ron, & for the big part, they all have family or friends who still love them, write them, visit them, send them money...& never talk about their crimes.

It seems to me that Ron feels the need to play the big, bad man with the females in his life (thus the comments made to his "friend"). He's certainly not so brave as to make those comments to men who could hurt him, and IMO this is just further proof of his cowardness.

Okay guys, no more discussing this woman on the forum. The first was a friendly reminder about TOS - now this one is generic. (That means I'm moving it up a notch).

It seems to me that Ron feels the need to play the big, bad man with the females in his life (thus the comments made to his "friend"). He's certainly not so brave as to make those comments to men who could hurt him, and IMO this is just further proof of his cowardness.

I was just about to say this. I also wonder if he has any impotence issues.

I agree with what you say, but I'M not them. I was just taking a stab @ why I think they act the way they do. Prisons are full of people just as bad as or worse than Ron, & for the big part, they all have family or friends who still love them, write them, visit them, send them money...& never talk about their crimes.

(bbm) Yea well that's the d* problem lol... can somebody please TELL ME how is it a parent can just go on ignoring, avoiding the subject and not talking about it when your GRANDCHILD is STILL MISSING and likely MURDERED and LYING GOD KNOWS WHERE and your grown child is not being completely forthcoming or COOPERATING?!?!!!

Sorry. This is unacceptable to me. It is one thing to still love and pray for a child but there's no way in #ell I'm gonna go along w this, acting like CA or TN, denying the truth and doting on my unruly ADULT child, pretending everything's okay at the expense of my innocent grandchild!! It isn't even "loving" toward a CHILD much less an ADULT CHILD to turn the other way, the genuinely LOVING thing is to require the TRUTH--the honesty and full dislosure from my child while being a voice for my grandchild when even their OWN PARENT FORSAKES THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member