New Search at North Dumfries Farm -- September 9, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No picture with this one.

Nicole Lampa ‏@nicolelampa 42m
2nd object pulled out from different hole at Millard farm an placed in yellow bag. @ctvkitchener

Oops, this comes before the one I posted above.

Police just fished a flat metal object from a hole at the front of Millard property and placed it in yellow bag. @CTVKitchener

No picture with this one.

Nicole Lampa ‏@nicolelampa 42m
2nd object pulled out from different hole at Millard farm an placed in yellow bag. @ctvkitchener

Hmmm.... Pulled out of a hole? Very interesting!

Could these be items that have been flushed? May be drain pipes at the front of the property?

Could these be items that have been flushed? May be drain pipes at the front of the property?

Without seeing the form of the objects is difficult to say, but I think yours is a very good guess.

Depending on the size, when I heard flat and metal I thought of licence plate, i.e. stolen licence plate from a stolen mode of transportation.

Is there anyway to flush on that property? I thought the only building was the barn.

Lol. Thing is, if the reporter couldnt see what it is, how would they know its metal?

Lol. Thing is, if the reporter couldnt see what it is, how would they know its metal?

Sorry, not sure what you mean. What makes you think they didn't see it?

You can tell if something's metal by the way light reflects off of it.

Another possibility is that it's something like a knife or machete, but they don't want to commit to being that specific. I think it's interesting that (so far) no pics came out of it. Going to double-check that.

Seems there is a well:

BT-s_eaCYAAEhas.jpg

DR ‏@Media371 3h
Forensic officers checking down a well at the front of the Dellon Millard barn in Ayr. Day 4 of evidence searches. pic.twitter.com/BtjDB7tfAy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro