New Search at North Dumfries Farm -- September 9, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are both in very precarious positions and probably feel like they are in a circus.... waiting for the show to start when they get dragged out to perform....

and yes..... I can only imagine what they thought when some total stranger comes to visit and then declares that they are a reporter from the Spec.....

That, to me is putting their defense in jeopardy, as she could very well twist their words.... (I mean even MS's answer in the form of a question has been ripped to shreds).... and I think it was a stupid move by this Molly individual. JMO

JMO, but they were smart enough to use their right to remain silent when being questioned by LE, I guess they can handle a reporter from the local paper. She wasn't disguising herself, she told them who she was. DM even referred to the visit as 'precious'. She wasn't breaking any laws.:moo:

Chalk line on concrete usually means 'cut here', i do believe. They are leaving no stone unturned. They must feel strong about the tip. Hmmmmm

Question for you all that might know...

Being as this is Toronto with a search warrant, specified to be related to LB..

What happens if Toronto LE find something that is related to TB case?

It would not be listed on search warrant, so would it be admissible?

My eyesight is poor, so please humor me! The plastic container that is being held by someone wearing purple gloves looks like part of a handcuff in the lower right hand corner of the bin. They did have a metal detector on hand.

Does anyone else see this?

BTwAmBLCIAA6cmT.jpg

As for the stained board, this could possibly be the underside of the board - if there is enough blood/oil etc., it would leak through the cracks of the flooring....so, maybe whatever evidence there is, is indeed on the other side of the board, hidden from the photographers/public.

The board does look quite new, so is this from a newer building or the underside of the flooring that isn't exposed to the elements as a floor that is, being the surface flooring.

ETA:

Source: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...suspect-dellen-millards-farm/article14217664/

If they brought a metal detector in during the May search, I'd guess that a metal detector was brought in for this search, also.

Just an added note: Global News - Toronto aired the info about the search this evening. Sources have told them the search may continue through to Thursday.

MOO!

looks too big to be handcuffs, but we never know. I wouldnt be one bit surprised tho if we come to find out later other DNA was found there, as well..someone missing, was there, or already deceased, perhaps even few yrs ago. not just LB who knows.. I know Dellen didnt have this land a few yrs ago, but been curious from the beginning how they he and his dad came to find this property was even available.. very curious. Not suspecting the previous owner of anything atall, -but perhaps anyone who frequented this farm, or used its land.. previous leasers of parts of land.. ? Something with the real estate stuff still bothers me with this case. And possible previous crimes commited before they owned this land bothers me too. Too many co-incidences with something I believe... JMO of coarse

would that board be useful as a stretcher to carry a body, or is it too narrow? It's long enough: longer than the LE officer is tall.

If we could see the whole board we would be able to see if it was used to "slide" a body like say into a plastic garbage bag... but- it doesnt look like smears going to one end - (and into something) so Im not sure but it does look like decomp material after some time for sure.. No animals have been on that farm for quite a long time so thatd be out, if it were those ones the decomp would be much heavier, thicker etc etc.. whoever stated about how prestine they can be (beams) is correct not that I had to confirm but re-iterating.. likely a stain tho under something or beside- seeing the pattern, something else was bordering it you see a distinct border on the edges.. tarp, bag, another board who knows.

Im behind in thread so sorry if someone pointed this out

would that board be useful as a stretcher to carry a body, or is it too narrow? It's long enough: longer than the LE officer is tall.

Ahh I see what ur saying now, I get it.. like as in even just transfer from the barn..and out to the forensic truck.. OR tarp...that could be too, very:worms: well so. What I seen were measurement markings to determine a persons height.. on the board itself.. LB was tall.. this looked like a "wee one" :worms:but I could be wrong, not good at measurements...

Question for you all that might know...

Being as this is Toronto with a search warrant, specified to be related to LB..

What happens if Toronto LE find something that is related to TB case?

It would not be listed on search warrant, so would it be admissible?

Because this case involves the same suspects, it would all be admissible. In the other searches they were all involved and a warrant would cover anything found in relation to the suspects. They are all working together for the same cause. They have organized it that the TPS team work on LB's case and HPS work on TB's case. Should their paths cross in finding evidence it will be given over to the service dealing with that particular investigation. Hope that makes sense. MOO.

I think the stain is either animal decomposition, animal poop or mud from plant pot or rather pot plant (;) ) definately not blood imo.

Also the top with the bag.... may be covering writing as there appears to be writing at the bottom of the plank from what I can see....

Maybe someone was hiding out there ??

Hard to know for sure..... but here with my fave quote "Anythings possible"

:gum:

As much as people like to keep going down the pot plant road, I beleive whoever is involved in this stuff is beyond the pot plant conspiracies.. we have accessible planes, boats that could meet on intl borders, etc etc, accesses to unlimited funding, no if there is drugs involved in this re- trafficing- it was bigger then pot and DM would not be gtowing POT in his own backyard. That theory doesnt cut it with me, its much deeper then something that simple. Maybe he cut off funding someone, or ppl, or would not operate planes, boats to do something, or wanted to end chop shop goings on his property- was being blackmailed into doing real estate deals for people, maybe he was a liability now.. who even knows but I doubt he had a grow op on any of his properties. Too much to lose! :banghead:

As much as people like to keep going down the pot plant road, I beleive whoever is involved in this stuff is beyond the pot plant conspiracies.. we have accessible planes, boats that could meet on intl borders, etc etc, accesses to unlimited funding, no if there is drugs involved in this re- trafficing- it was bigger then pot and DM would not be gtowing POT in his own backyard. That theory doesnt cut it with me, its much deeper then something that simple. Maybe he cut off funding someone, or ppl, or would not operate planes, boats to do something, or wanted to end chop shop goings on his property- was being blackmailed into doing real estate deals for people, maybe he was a liability now.. who even knows but I doubt he had a grow op on any of his properties. Too much to lose! :banghead:

I also believe his father really DID commit suicide, some say a cowards way out of things when theyre backed against a wall, but he may have thought he was "saving" Dellen from something bad if he done so.. Sure, I wonder that.. and if then the vultures just swooped right in afterwards.. sucked Dellen into some scheme, and then had him over a barrel.. Thats what I wonder.. The big guys always have these lil guys like MS n such smooth in there -get them first, to get to their target fall guy.. I do wonder. I think hes been blackmailed into some things and trying to dig out..

Because this case involves the same suspects, it would all be admissible. In the other searches they were all involved and a warrant would cover anything found in relation to the suspects. They are all working together for the same cause. They have organized it that the TPS team work on LB's case and HPS work on TB's case. Should their paths cross in finding evidence it will be given over to the service dealing with that particular investigation. Hope that makes sense. MOO.

What if they found others' DNA there as well? Would OPP for Woodstock (lets say thats an example) be there as well or would they legally be allowed to keep all that underwraps for further investigation and make arrests/conviction for that, and THEN announce it publicly if it takes time for it to be resolved? to put it better- If they find someones dna there, from a previous crime, will they announce it right away -or wait for these other cases to finish? Thats what Im wondering....

I noticed she has got black substance of her fingers and back of her hand. I know the powder used for fingerprints in black. What else could be black that they would use? I believe those plastic see through containers are filled with testing materials and not evidence gathered. When evidence is gathered it is placed in brown paper bags and sealed or plastic covering. MOO.

What if they found others' DNA there as well? Would OPP for Woodstock (lets say thats an example) be there as well or would they legally be allowed to keep all that underwraps for further investigation and make arrests/conviction for that, and THEN announce it publicly if it takes time for it to be resolved? to put it better- If they find someones dna there, from a previous crime, will they announce it right away -or wait for these other cases to finish? Thats what Im wondering....

I strongly believe someone else was also at that farm at some point. And hurt there, but at least there.. then found deceased, and dumped elsewhere, & long before Dellen owned this farm. So I think this was baffeling authorities- until now. Yes someone is talking from jail, and about time is all I can say! I didnt believe any of it! Too far fetched for me long ago... now, I have no doubts, theyre going to keep finding out more and more as this goes on.. anything I tried expressing before ppl thot I was a loon..so I shut up. its all happening right here and now. So much for loon theories too see? If any of you believe anything dont second guess it-ever stick to your gut feelings. May not always be right but stick to them, and keep believing ppl if thats your 1st gut feeling. Its usually (not always) right... :twocents:

If it turned out there may have been another victim, of course they would do further investigating to see if and what connection they had to these accused. If everything lined up and they can connect the dots, well MS and/or DM may be faced with further murder charges. If the dots do not connect to either accused, LE would have to continue to investigate until something becomes conclusive. Whatever evidence is found by this team could go to any jurisdiction to help solve a crime. MOO.

I strongly believe someone else was also at that farm at some point. And hurt there, but at least there.. then found deceased, and dumped elsewhere, & long before Dellen owned this farm. So I think this was baffeling authorities- until now. Yes someone is talking from jail, and about time is all I can say! I didnt believe any of it! Too far fetched for me long ago... now, I have no doubts, theyre going to keep finding out more and more as this goes on.. anything I tried expressing before ppl thot I was a loon..so I shut up. its all happening right here and now. So much for loon theories too see? If any of you believe anything dont second guess it-ever stick to your gut feelings. May not always be right but stick to them, and keep believing ppl if thats your 1st gut feeling. Its usually (not always) right... :twocents:

I think someone is talking or evidence LE have already collected and tested has lead them back to the barn. As I mentioned previous; maybe LB's or someone elses' DNA was found in the ashes in the incinerator. That would tell forensics there was another victim. Therefore they would search for further DNA/blood. Another thing I thought of; say DM was still interested in doing soft *advertiser censored* shots. Did he suggest to LB to go to the barn to take pictures and while they were there she either died or he murdered her? Her DNA/blood could be anywhere or all over in the barn. Maybe investigators found cameras of DM's and they had pictures on them of LB in the barn. Or on his computer or on discs. DM wouldn't be the first sicko to have this sort of evidence; R Williams had numerous pictures found on his computer and camera. Most criminals think they are intelligent and figure they will never get caught. Many like to keep this stuff as 'trophies' also.

Sorry people made you feel that way in regards to your posts/information. Take it were it came from, brush off the dirt and continue on. I hope you continue to post and share your thoughts and opinions. Great minds work/think alike and together. Happy sleuthing Ont. JMHO and HTH.

I think someone is talking or evidence LE have already collected and tested has lead them back to the barn. As I mentioned previous; maybe LB's or someone elses' DNA was found in the ashes in the incinerator. That would tell forensics there was another victim. Therefore they would search for further DNA/blood. Another thing I thought of; say DM was still interested in doing soft *advertiser censored* shots. Did he suggest to LB to go to the barn to take pictures and while they were there she either died or he murdered her? Her DNA/blood could be anywhere or all over in the barn. Maybe investigators found cameras of DM's and they had pictures on them of LB in the barn. Or on his computer or on discs. DM wouldn't be the first sicko to have this sort of evidence; R Williams had numerous pictures found on his computer and camera. Most criminals think they are intelligent and figure they will never get caught. Many like to keep this stuff as 'trophies' also.

Sorry people made you feel that way in regards to your posts/information. Take it were it came from, brush off the dirt and continue on. I hope you continue to post and share your thoughts and opinions. Great minds work/think alike and together. Happy sleuthing Ont. JMHO and HTH.

Thank you very much for that because although I still feel shocked everyday things unravel, Im now at a point where my head isnt "spinning" anymore & Im not 2nd guessing a few things from the past thinking Im imagining things or way off base for so long. This is definately a very serious lengthy investigation & I believe things will finally come to light now. My faith is now very much restored with RCMP and all of LE in the concerning areas. I believe they are on the right track and have been for a long time now. Glad I live where I do, and not (off topic I know) in toledo where they dropped the ball-

Thank you very much for that because although I still feel shocked everyday things unravel, Im now at a point where my head isnt "spinning" anymore & Im not 2nd guessing a few things from the past thinking Im imagining things or way off base for so long. This is definately a very serious lengthy investigation & I believe things will finally come to light now. My faith is now very much restored with RCMP and all of LE in the concerning areas. I believe they are on the right track and have been for a long time now. Glad I live where I do, and not (off topic I know) in toledo where they dropped the ball-

Our guys WILL "get" this one.. they got it I believe. And have BEEN getting it all along, several busts.. theyre getting it alright. Kudos to our LE in Ont!

They had to get the bad eggs out first before doing a proper investigation.. now its progressing. I feel they dismantled things & crimes 1st properly in the right order, to be able to get rid of certain parties.. or stall their efforts in some cases but its moving forward, with nothing they can do now- this I like to see. The good guy does win once in awhile. Sad part is- so many lives were lost in all of this crap. That I dont deny is very sad. Drugs affect more then the ppl who actually do it, bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro