New Search at North Dumfries Farm -- September 9, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is crazy hot here today...supposed to reach 33°

They're saying it's supposed to be hottest day of the summer. Very humid too. I feel for those poor police officers dressed in long pants and having to pitch hay/straw. Hope they are taking lots of water breaks.

Here's that "stained board" they took out

BT0gxPdCEAELCP4.jpg

Exactly! Hope they have ice cold water on hand, lots of it. Phew! I'm sweating just sitting here in my chair.

Interesting that there's a paper bag just on the end of that stained board (mostly hidden behind the obstruction in foreground).

Kinda OT but not ...

When I think of the slagging that goes on about LE and see the jobs they have to do at times, just burns my butt (and that's a lotta burn).

Like others here at WS, I have dear family who are LE. Honest, dedicated, salt of the earth types that I would trust with my life. Regardless of what opinions others may hold ...

I thank and salute these guys, and all the Archangels of the world.

That board looks pretty new compared to the rest of the barn. So it appears they are pulling up a section o the floor, or wall...?

BT0gxPdCEAELCP4.jpg

That's a relatively new looking board IMO compared to what one would expect in an old barn. The "stain" is rather odd shaped- seems like something rounded might have been near the bottom of the stain judging by the edge.

I gather the dropper vials were LE's own equipment...testing for blood? Is that blood on that board?

I gather the dropper vials were LE's own equipment...testing for blood? Is that blood on that board?

I try not to be 'that person', the one who thinks they can see murder scenes in the reflection of someone's eyes, or that I can spot a sociopath just by their mugshot or whatever...but I can't readily think of what else would have stained, run and pooled in that particular way. I guess some kind of oil?

And devil's advocate: if it WAS blood, wouldn't they have tried harder to hide it from the cameras?

I try not to be 'that person', the one who thinks they can see murder scenes in the reflection of someone's eyes, or that I can spot a sociopath just by their mugshot or whatever...but I can't readily think of what else would have stained, run and pooled in that particular way. I guess some kind of oil?

And devil's advocate: if it WAS blood, wouldn't they have tried harder to hide it from the cameras?
I'm not one of those individuals, either, but my impression is the same. An oily substance, but one with a higher water content than say, motor oil, would be my guess. JMO

ETA: I also had that same thought about whether or not it would be concealed.

...but I can't readily think of what else would have stained, run and pooled in that particular way. I guess some kind of oil?

Definitely agree that LE would want to conceal a potentially damning piece of evidence, especially when a family member of the person whose disappearance they are investigating is present.

Oil or something else related to vehicles or machinery is possible. What would dried transmission fluid look like? In many of the FB photos of DM's numerous car projects, there are boards and/or planks placed under the cars to catch fluids as well as being set under various car parts before they are installed to avoid the floor being stained.

Could some of the "junk" from the hangar been moved to the farm?

The good part would likely be protected by the bag, and the type bag is interesting too.....

However you would never want any rain or dampness of any kind on your hay so any moisture in a hay barn is trouble one way or another. Of course that's if you were considered a real farmer.

ETA........and if it came from the hay area....

Good point Redheart, so maybe the only reason for the removal of the hay is to protect the barn from spontaneous hay combustion.

Just a thought ?

I think they are taking the hay off and will be sifting through it. I believe once the hay is off the floor, they will be ripping up the floor boards board by board looking for blood or DNA samples. I think that is what the plywood is for to lay back down where they rip up the floorboards so they can keep ripping up floor boards. Just my opinion. They may have hidden LB's body in the hay, and covered it up with hay. She may have been killed elsewhere and brought to the barn to hide her. If this is true, the hairs on the back of my neck are curling.

Definitely agree that LE would want to conceal a potentially damning piece of evidence, especially when a family member of the person whose disappearance they are investigating is present.

Oil or something else related to vehicles or machinery is possible. What would dried transmission fluid look like? In many of the FB photos of DM's numerous car projects, there are boards and/or planks placed under the cars to catch fluids as well as being set under various car parts before they are installed to avoid the floor being stained.

Could some of the "junk" from the hangar been moved to the farm?

Could be, but following your first comment "LE would want to conceal a potentially damning piece of evidence" .... doesn't that sound like the big paper bag on top of that board?

Definetely strange to cover just a tiny portion of the board, unless its an obvious attempt to hide something from the cameras, as its not really protecting much of anything from the bright, sunny, humid weather outside.

BT0gxPdCEAELCP4.jpg

May be farfetched, but you could look at this in a couple of different ways.

It looks like it could be some sort of ghoulish artwork, depicting what, I don't even want to guess, but it also looks like the outline of a spinal column and then the pelvic bones?

On my computer, there appears to be more drawing in a lighter colour above the dark areas.

LE definitely wanting to hide something with that paper bag covering the bottom of the board, however, it is not a sealed paper bag around the end of the board.

Just imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member