New Search Being Conducted 10/27 at small lake at Chaumiere Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any proof that the parents are looking for any baby at all?

Another question would be are they passing out fliers, putting up posters, giving media interviews, making pleas to the kidnapper, calling the cell phone, talking to Law Enforcement, hiring a professional search team, etc.?

The first thing I would have done if it was my daughter or grand daughter would be to go on camera and let the kidnapper know that the cell phone bill has been paid and that we would like to negotiate her release. And I would have done it a 100 times on camera by now, as long as the media would stick a microphone in my face. Believe that because it's true.

my tee mouse;

I don't think LE will allow the parents to go out on searches. The first thing a parent would do is pick up the body and contaminate evidence.
They can put up flyers, get help from a missing children foundation and educate the public on how to look for a live Lisa, encourage people who may have information to go to LE, ASAP. Put a human face on their grief so the public might empathize more, be more willing to come forward if they have any tips.

I've run out of excuses for them sitting on their azzess doing absolutely nothing to help Lisa.

IMO

I have a friend who doesn't drive, but drives to the store and a friends house all the time...she just doesn't drive on freeways or long distances. Did DB have a car available for emergencies? Seems like I remember one there in the driveway.

Likely disposal is within walking distance, and she did so sometime on Monday. Put her in the stroller and talk a walk to the river? Makes me sick to think it. :-(

JMO MOO
It would seem that police would have searched those cars/strollers, etc., for decomp. Seems unlikely.

this search has been completed per media reports so the doors are closing. We will start a new thread if another search is underway. Thanks peeps! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES