New Search Being Conducted 10/27 at small lake at Chaumiere Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they haven't done what I think they should have done - inform the public what to look for in finding a live baby.

Does anyone know of a woman desperate to have a baby who has now moved away, or is breaking social engagements and hard to contact? Does anyone know of a family who just recently adopted a baby that looks just like Lisa - who may have been told that she's much older, so they aren't suspicious?

The public needs to know how to think about looking. If they're looking for that baby to be with a lower middle class family at Walmart, that's probably not where she is. If she's alive she's most likely with a psychotic single woman, or with a well-to-do family who just adopted their bundle of joy in a private adoption and have no idea it's Lisa.

And I haven't heard any of that kind of guidance from LE.

Perhaps, when they aren't so exhausted, the parents can work with missing children groups to get these kinds of scenarios out there. Right now, LE are still waiting for these exhausted people to answer some basic questions. The family is the best and most important advocate for Lisa. If they are too tired to do it.....or, just don't care.....or, don't want her found....then it's all up to LE. I believe they have evidence that Lisa is dead. So....fantasies about childless, loving people is a huge waste of time.

IMO, LE are doing everything they can to find Lisa - sadly they also have to consider she is no longer living. I'm not inside the investigation, and I've seen no indication they aren't looking for a live Lisa.

OTOH, the Irwin camp aren't looking at all.

And I don't buy the "LE won't let them" they can darn sure put up flyers, as many as they want. They can also go on TV an humanize Lisa to an abductor, talk about her likes, her laugh, tell how much Lisa means to the family, etc.

IMO, it's the Irwin camp that can't be bothered to find Lisa - dead or alive.

Lacey in action from an unrelated search:

300_P8030069.JPG

http://www.missourisearchandrescue.com/information.html

I sure never heard them. You heard that she may possibly have been adopted out to an unsuspecting family, specifically a well to do one with about 150K to spend, so look for her in the nicer neighborhoods?

Or to look at women obsessed with pregnancy who are now hard to contact?

I think I've followed this case obsessively and I haven't heard those descriptions and those clues.

You dont need to hear everything the police are doing and yes, I did hear that on like the first day she went missing. I will assume it was FOX or my local channel (news12 NY) because those are the channels I usually always have on. When the amber alert was issued, whoever was speaking on TV at that time said if you know someone who just appeared with a baby, was pregnant and lost a child Etc.. So yes, I did hear this.

I am also quite sure that that list of names that asked DB and JI to give them would have included anyone that fit into those categories.

Oh and I think WE ALL have been following this case obsessively.

She isnt going to be found with anyone because she is dead. Her mother and possibly father got rid of her.

You are right. If someone searched for the 3600 block of Lister w/o putting in NORTH, they would be given the 3600 block of Lister that is south of the MO River....much further away, and a completely different neighborhood and part of the city! :twocents:
This is why so many people have concluded that this area is ripe with crime. THAT address is. Not up here.

FWIW..my son in law called a couple of days ago. He knows I've been following the Baby Lisa disappearance. Anyway, one of SIL's coworkers had the FBI at their door, they live on the KS side of the city. FBI wanted to see their baby and see documentation that baby belonged to them. The coworkers child is male, and all documentation was provided. We all assumed the FBI was following up on one of the many leads they have received.

Just because the media is not following around every investigator to every location, does not mean they are not still searching and following all leads!!!

I am so glad to hear they are still searching for a live Lisa! This is the best news I've heard all week. Thank you for posting this info.

I still have hope.

please take discussion to the appropriate threads... the search is over per media reports:seeya:

I think they may have had a head start on the media getting wind of it.

Hmmm, could be. The media was focused on the press conference earlier in the day.

However long they spent, at least we know there is activity and LE is still searching for Lisa.

From what I read they just decide to re-search that area. Dogs were also used; nothing found.

Why should LE waste time with all these hypothetical scenarios??

LE can NOT even clear the person who was last with Baby Lisa becaus eof refusal to cooperate with the investigation.

It's simple....
First things first.

I am so glad to hear they are still searching for a live Lisa! This is the best news I've heard all week. Thank you for posting this info.

I still have hope.

remember in the early days of the Caylee case, someone reported another Caylee and the parents had to whip out their papers on their kid to prove she wasnt Caylee Anthony, the kid didnt even really look like Caylee but ppl went crazy right after the news broke. So I guess cops have to follow-up to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro