New Search Being Conducted 10/27 at small lake at Chaumiere Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any proof that they have not been looking for a live baby?? :waitasec:

Any proof that they have? All we've seen are searches in the woods and a pond. I doubt you'll find a live Lisa in a pond.

Oh yes, they circulated a photo of 6 people to show the eye witnesses. One of the six was identified by the witness.

:innocent:

Personally, I think Brenda Lee Johnson, (The Closer) would be good for this one. :D

Sadly, we are all stuck with the reality of how life really works.

OT again but sometimes you need to take a breather, just like DB and JI do..

In saying that, I think we need Anthony LaPaglia and Poppy Montgomery ( from Without a Trace) We need the BAU, CSI (NY preferably, I am from there sooo..)and Law and Order SVU... JMHO..

God I really am sick to my stomach over this. I think its easy to get way too involved with this children and its almost like they become your own. Especially when they dont seem to have parents that are looking out for them. So very sad. I wish they would find Lisa so we at least know how she died and the approximate time of death. I so want to see DB in handcuffs. :furious:

Wonder why they chose this pond to boat around in? Is it simply b/c it links up the family and the siting of the man with the baby?

Wonder if they will put divers in the pond to really search the bottom? Wonder why they were only there for one hour?

Good questions and at the same time as the scheduled tv tour???

-----------Officer Darin Snapp said it was part of the ongoing effort to expand the search out from the location of the family’s home. Thursday’s search site is a little less than 2 miles north of the family’s home.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/27...#ixzz1c0SimdG0 -

It's good to see that there is still activity. Lisa needs to found....YESTERDAY.

ot: For those who were happy to see S Young was a spokesperson, Officer Sapp is 'easy on the eyes' as well. There were several times when he was the spokesman when there would be live coverage of an incident. My friends would chat about him and even my gmother thought he was cute. :)

OT again but sometimes you need to take a breather, just like DB and JI do..

In saying that, I think we need Anthony LaPaglia and Poppy Montgomery ( from Without a Trace) We need the BAU, CSI (NY preferably, I am from there sooo..)and Law and Order SVU... JMHO..

God I really am sick to my stomach over this. I think its easy to get way too involved with this children and its almost like they become your own. Especially when they dont seem to have parents that are looking out for them. So very sad. I wish they would find Lisa so we at least know how she died and the approximate time of death. I so want to see DB in handcuffs. :furious:

she needs all the love and attention that she can get to help find her,seeing as her own parent dont seem to give a frick :furious:

like i said in another thread,it seems everyone wants to find Lisa but her parents :(

Any proof that they have not been looking for a live baby?? :waitasec:

Well, they haven't done what I think they should have done - inform the public what to look for in finding a live baby.

Does anyone know of a woman desperate to have a baby who has now moved away, or is breaking social engagements and hard to contact? Does anyone know of a family who just recently adopted a baby that looks just like Lisa - who may have been told that she's much older, so they aren't suspicious?

The public needs to know how to think about looking. If they're looking for that baby to be with a lower middle class family at Walmart, that's probably not where she is. If she's alive she's most likely with a psychotic single woman, or with a well-to-do family who just adopted their bundle of joy in a private adoption and have no idea it's Lisa.

And I haven't heard any of that kind of guidance from LE.

cf263bec-0cc6-456e-9841-f861ed4d6337_400.jpg

Anybody recognize the name on that collar?

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

Is that Shiloh?

shiloh.jpg

Shiloh: Chocolate Lab, 10. Shiloh does body recovery and weapons detection. Shiloh has located drowning victim in up to 28 ft of water as well as bodies on dry land.

http://www.searchdogssouth.org/profiles.php

At least the LEOs (who are probably getting by on next to no sleep) are out there, actually looking for Lisa instead of sitting on their azzess "exhausted".

I've only seen them searching in woods, rock quarries, dumps & water.

Have the not followed up on the possible sightings in St Joe, Manhattan, California, etc?

I'd think it'd be easier to do searches in woods & water b/c dead babies don't move. If she's alive do they take their search dogs and go through every target, walmart, payless, starbucks in the entire country looking for her? There have been no confirmed live sightings of her in over 3 weeks.

I understand LE is doing all they can. Wondering though what made them to decide to search by that large pond. Perhaps standard procedure and leaving no stone un turned, or a hunch or they know something. This is getting so much attention god forbid there is a live feed if the ever find something.

Someone stated early on could this search have been going on to get the media attention on the pond while other areas are being searched we don't know about?

Well, they haven't done what I think they should have done - inform the public what to look for in finding a live baby.

Does anyone know of a woman desperate to have a baby who has now moved away, or is breaking social engagements and hard to contact? Does anyone know of a family who just recently adopted a baby that looks just like Lisa - who may have been told that she's much older, so they aren't suspicious?

The public needs to know how to think about looking. If they're looking for that baby to be with a lower middle class family at Walmart, that's probably not where she is. If she's alive she's most likely with a psychotic single woman, or with a well-to-do family who just adopted their bundle of joy in a private adoption and have no idea it's Lisa.

And I haven't heard any of that kind of guidance from LE.

That's simple. Why would LE look for a live baby when they have clues that there is no live baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme