New Search Being Conducted 10/27 at small lake at Chaumiere Park

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they haven't done what I think they should have done - inform the public what to look for in finding a live baby.

Does anyone know of a woman desperate to have a baby who has now moved away, or is breaking social engagements and hard to contact? Does anyone know of a family who just recently adopted a baby that looks just like Lisa - who may have been told that she's much older, so they aren't suspicious?

The public needs to know how to think about looking. If they're looking for that baby to be with a lower middle class family at Walmart, that's probably not where she is. If she's alive she's most likely with a psychotic single woman, or with a well-to-do family who just adopted their bundle of joy in a private adoption and have no idea it's Lisa.

And I haven't heard any of that kind of guidance from LE.

Standard procedure and those things were mentioned on the news when Lisa first went missing. Maybe the parents should go to the police station and answer some questions, that might be one of them.. But, wait, they are too tired right now. Maybe tomorrow.

the dog used in the search doesn't seem to be as grey around the mouth and neck area,but it could just be the light i guess

No, you're right, it is grey doggie whiskers. Shiloh is older. I'll go back a page or two and grab nursebeeme's post on the dogs and their names. BRB.

ETA: Here we go, the lab is Lacey:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7288323&postcount=109"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - New Search Being Conducted 10/27 off I-35 and Parvin Rd[/ame]

Any proof that they have? All we've seen are searches in the woods and a pond. I doubt you'll find a live Lisa in a pond.

Oh yes, they circulated a photo of 6 people to show the eye witnesses. One of the six was identified by the witness.

:innocent:

They have done over 300 "knock and talks" with local neighbors; they went into the homes of those who would allow them to do so.

They have tracked down nearly 1000 leads....remember the look-a-like baby in the deli in Manhattan, KS?? They found that baby, and they assured the public that it was, in fact, not Lisa.

They are pursuing ANY and ALL leads. To say that they are not looking for a live Lisa is a little presumptuous, don't ya think? And we have to remember that we are not privy to all the intel that LE has....they might (and most likely do) have more information about the current welfare of Lisa than we have. :twocents:

Oriah, does this seem like an awful quick search to you? How could they cover a 5 acre pond that quickly? TIA

Umm...well. Hmm. How to answer?
Yes it does seem like a quick search- but not necessarily a quick water search (using dogs.) Water scent dogs are going to either alert or not pretty quick- especially on a still, smallish body of water if property trained and utilized. But we are also talking about the possibility of a very small person here (less particles to scent on.) And that pup looks kinda thirsty to me. So maybe they didn't get any alerts, and decided to call it a day, change over dogs, and go to a ground search?
Anyone know how deep the pond is? And if it has runoff contaminants or anything like that?

Then again- I did guess wrong at the dogs being used, so take that with a grain of salt!

Any proof that they have? All we've seen are searches in the woods and a pond. I doubt you'll find a live Lisa in a pond.

Oh yes, they circulated a photo of 6 people to show the eye witnesses. One of the six was identified by the witness.

:innocent:

Believe whatever you wish....checking out leads about sightings in other states is just one example.

Standard procedure and those things were mentioned on the news when Lisa first went missing. Maybe the parents should go to the police station and answer some questions, that might be one of them.. But, wait, they are too tired right now. Maybe tomorrow.

I sure never heard them. You heard that she may possibly have been adopted out to an unsuspecting family, specifically a well to do one with about 150K to spend, so look for her in the nicer neighborhoods?

Or to look at women obsessed with pregnancy who are now hard to contact?

I think I've followed this case obsessively and I haven't heard those descriptions and those clues.

IndaMiddle, Is it a big lake? Could it be drained? Wonder why they don't?
Thank you so much for all your help!
Big pond or small lake.
yes they CAN drain it. See that round silver thing near the dam? That is where they can drain it from. Don't see any evidence at the moment.
This lake (pond) was already looked at I would think when they drained the creek. This is the main source of water in the creek. They had to enter the lake to raise the round silver thing (float) to stop most of the water entering the creek. Maybe a better search of it today or for show. Dunno.

The baby's MOTHER is too exhausted, is taking a long weekend. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, LE aren't doing enough to find a live Lisa.

Seems bass akwards to me.

IMO

Is that Shiloh?

shiloh.jpg

Shiloh: Chocolate Lab, 10. Shiloh does body recovery and weapons detection. Shiloh has located drowning victim in up to 28 ft of water as well as bodies on dry land.

http://www.searchdogssouth.org/profiles.php

It says her name is Lacey.

I've only seen them searching in woods, rock quarries, dumps & water.

BBM:

MOO ... they are searching the woods, rock quarries, dumps and waters because these are "typical" places for "murderers" to dispose of their VICTIMS ...

MOO ... the HRD DOG made a "HIT" in DB's bedroom ...

IMO ... that right there "says it all" ... LE knows what they are looking for ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

If they do find her in that lake does that prove the mother or dad were the cuplrits? im sure they will say the bad guy did it. I so hope she is alive I know my better judgement says no but im keeping hope.

With that river so close and so fast running and deep i wouldnt think a pond would be the ideal place to look, i still say the river makes more sense.

It's good to see that there is still activity. Lisa needs to found....YESTERDAY.

ot: For those who were happy to see S Young was a spokesperson, Officer Sapp is 'easy on the eyes' as well. There were several times when he was the spokesman when there would be live coverage of an incident. My friends would chat about him and even my gmother thought he was cute. :)

What?? Did SY get exhausted and have to take a timeout until next week?!?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

FWIW..my son in law called a couple of days ago. He knows I've been following the Baby Lisa disappearance. Anyway, one of SIL's coworkers had the FBI at their door, they live on the KS side of the city. FBI wanted to see their baby and see documentation that baby belonged to them. The coworkers child is male, and all documentation was provided. We all assumed the FBI was following up on one of the many leads they have received.

Just because the media is not following around every investigator to every location, does not mean they are not still searching and following all leads!!!

Speaking of searching for the Babe:

Went to Wally World today. Noted that there's a poster of Little Aliayah prominently displayed, but no poster of Lisa whatsoever!!! Grrr.

OT on this case but glad to see Aliayah is out there. Her folks are so distant from the case it is sickening.

It is not 10 miles away. It is less than 2. It's in their neighborhood and probably a place they took the kids to play before.
Lots of people come here to feed the ducks (mostly geese) and fish. It is stocked frequently by parks and rec. The city owns it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required