New Search Being Conducted 10/27 at small lake at Chaumiere Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone gone from the search site? I cannot connect to the live feed.

From KMBC:

"The last few weeks have been exhausting to everyone working on behalf of the Irwin family, it has exhausted Lisa's parents and her friends and family," attorney Cyndy Short said in a news release. "The consensus is we call need a rest until next week.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1c0QkeAPx

Now, are we kidding me.. The family is exhausted, now what about all the LE people that have been looking for this baby. Exhausted from what may I ask. They need a rest from finding their child.. Holy cow, now seriously. I wouldnt be able to rest at all. Something is wrong with that whole statement.

I had to add this.. Does this mean they are too tired to speak with the police again as well and what about the kids, is everyone too tired to talk about where Lisa might be.. I am up all day long and night long because of this case. I live in NY and do not know these people and I put in more hours then the parents, family and friends have.. and that is not only my opinion it is a fact.

As disheartening as it sounds, if someone was willing to hide her poor little body in a body of water, imho the MO River would be the most logical place--it's closer, bigger, faster, deeper, and meaner.

So, so, so, so sad. :cry:

As disheartening as it sounds, if someone was willing to hide her poor little body in a body of water, imho the MO River would be the most logical place--it's closer, bigger, faster, deeper, and meaner.

So, so, so, so sad. :cry:

Yes, I would have used the river.

b3974321-135c-4720-b689-139684c2d35e_400.jpg

Back of jacket says KCPD. I am curious how involved the FBI is at this point.

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

Could this have been a set-up? To get everybody's attention AWAY from the place they were doing a real search? One they didn't want the media to get a sniff of? I think it very well could be.

LE is not going to hand out a map with all their clues on it. They're going to do what they have to do to get to the bottom of the story, and if that involves lying about what they are doing, they will do so.

And such a short search too. I'm again thinking it is possible they DID find something and are just not willing to put the info out there yet. I think somebody somewhere is probably breaking out into a sweat about now. They're closing in and it's getting harder to breathe...........

Speaking of searching for the Babe:

Went to Wally World today. Noted that there's a poster of Little Aliayah prominently displayed, but no poster of Lisa whatsoever!!! Grrr.

Which came first?

-The announcement that a press conference and house tour would be held today? (With one of the defense's ongoing complaints being that LE has ceased looking for Lisa, after earlier searches were limited to only areas very close proximity to the Irwin home)

OR

-LE's plans to search, today, at this pond/lake which is outside of the original search perimeter?

No Lisa, YET. I'm glad LE hasn't stopped trying.

Now, let's hope the interviews with Lisa's brothers actually take place tomorrow. No one else in the family is talking. JMO...

Could this have been a set-up? To get everybody's attention AWAY from the place they were doing a real search? One they didn't want the media to get a sniff of? I think it very well could be.

LE is not going to hand out a map with all their clues on it. They're going to do what they have to do to get to the bottom of the story, and if that involves lying about what they are doing, they will do so.

And such a short search too. I'm again thinking it is possible they DID find something and are just not willing to put the info out there yet. I think somebody somewhere is probably breaking out into a sweat about now. They're closing in and it's getting harder to breathe...........

That thought flashed into my mind too. IMO LE is working very hard on this and we don't know the half of it.

According to Megyn Kelly and Trace Gallagher on FOX just now - the search isn't over. LE is continuing to search the woods around the lake.

KCTV5_6PM Amanda Palumbo
Breaking: Police are searching the area of I-35 & Parvin in the #lisairwin case. Sending Chopper 5.
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

bit of a coinsidence that everything was cancelled at the last min and LE just happen to be searching here. i wonder if DB and JI new this search was going ahead before everything was cancelled,maybe LE are getting a little too close to home for their liking JMO:waitasec:

my live feed is just a black screen....anyone elses like that or is it just me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member