New Search Being Conducted 10/27 at small lake at Chaumiere Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are done searching now ? Already.. This had to come from a tip and I do not see how they searched this whole area in a short amount of time. No way..

Wow, did not know this.

Could the dogs still detect this if the baby was wrapped in something and sealed with tape? tia

According to them, yes as gasses still escape. I questioned him thoroughly :blushing:. He now has an explosive dog but in the past also had a water search dog and a cadaver dog. I learned alot during our conversation.

Even if nothing is found there I think it's interesting that this latest search is nowhere near the connect-the-dots path that "man with baby" was seen. (Just an observation.)

It's less than 2 miles aways and about a 5 minute drive. I don't know why it is being reported as 10 miles away and 20 minutes from the house.

You are right. If someone searched for the 3600 block of Lister w/o putting in NORTH, they would be given the 3600 block of Lister that is south of the MO River....much further away, and a completely different neighborhood and part of the city! :twocents:

Now this search today, makes me wonder if they aren't considering the fact that baby Lisa was dead at the time LI and her brother went to the store. Was someone investigating the "thought" that baby might have already been dead? MOO

They are done searching now ? Already.. This had to come from a tip and I do not see how they searched this whole area in a short amount of time. No way..

The dogs get tired quickly. When we have had a security issue at the airport I work at, the dog tires quickly and a back up is called in.

Now this search today, makes me wonder if they aren't considering the fact that baby Lisa was dead at the time LI and her brother went to the store. Was someone investigating the "thought" that baby might have already been dead? MOO

I think she was, I said that yesterday on some forum on here.. I think she was well dead by then.

10 miles is not that far at all. Especially when we have to add all those additional hours that were not counted for and geez, this is the same area she went to get her wine. Its some coincidence again.. I hope we get something from this search this time.

BBM In KCMO 10 miles is a lot of houses/people/trees/water/etc.

How can you search an area that big in an hour??

Okay that was quick for the media too. Maybe nobody told them they were done searching before they flew out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman