New Search Being Conducted 10/27 at small lake at Chaumiere Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is my opinion that the only reason the tour might be called off would be if they are searching the right place and someone is getting worried.

Wonder if they can drain the lake?

IndaMiddle, Is it a big lake? Could it be drained? Wonder why they don't?
Thank you so much for all your help!

OT to say Nurse I am in Michigan also.. Detroit area...thank you for all your information on here...<modsnip> oops!

Maybe no live feeds because another air space closure. Do we know if that has happened at all. I just got home and i need to catch up fast..

We have another local...I don't recall his name. :banghead: The one who took videos of the area. Is he around? Perhaps he can tell us where these searches are being conducted vis a vis where he took those videos.

IIRC , there was one area he said was interesting to him and wished LE would search there.

Chaumiere is IMO much larger than a pond. They stock it with trout for fishing every year.
I think it is too big to drain.
Around here it is known as Chaumiere Lake. Although by lake standards, it's small.

We have another local...I don't recall his name. :banghead: The one who took videos of the area. Is he around? Perhaps he can tell us where these searches are being conducted vis a vis where he took those videos.

IIRC , there was one area he said was interesting to him and wished LE would search there.

Indepmo. He might be working, though.

so one boat crew and two ground crews searching.. all with dogs....

Well, the dogs don't sniff out cell phones - if that gives us an idea of what they're looking for. :(

It's less than 2 miles aways and about a 5 minute drive. I don't know why it is being reported as 10 miles away and 20 minutes from the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member