New Search Being Conducted 10/27 at small lake at Chaumiere Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this Target in reference to the grocery store that DB and bro went to?

Also, Target is very good with surveillance. Have to wonder what LE has found in reference to said surveillance?

hhhmmm......................

Target is in the same strip mall as the grocery store where the wine was purchased

Also, Target is very good with surveillance. Have to wonder what LE has found in reference to said surveillance?

was about to ask the same thing WOO

Does anyone know where the starbucks is that jeremy was working that night?

Target is in the same strip mall as the grocery store where the wine was purchased

Oh my... just when I've decided to back off of this case b/c of frustration, then it gets even more interesting.

I'm not so sure that the defense and parents would be informed if there was a "break."

From the map it is smack in the middle of the home of relatives they are staying with and their own home...Lord..almost a straight line...

Same place. FWIW there's also a Payless there!

From the map it is smack in the middle of the home of relatives they are staying with and their own home...Lord..almost a straight line...

I noticed that as well! and furthermore... the road the pond is off of is a straight shot between houses...

30fc3900-2e34-4797-8b43-6cee436ba643_400.jpg

Searching a Northland pond

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 12:20 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1c0IXryt2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member