New Search Being Conducted 10/27 at small lake at Chaumiere Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the map it is smack in the middle of the home of relatives they are staying with and their own home...Lord..almost a straight line...

Bouncing off your post b/c I took another look at the map after reading it. This Festival Foods/Target area is only about 1 mile from their home? Where is the 10-mile-away search? Or do I have it wrong? TIA!

I'd bet some good money, this search is based on something they found in the house. A receipt, perhaps?

I feel so nervous right now. I hope there's a break in the case. I'm praying for Lisa.

I noticed that as well! and furthermore... the road the pond is off of is a straight shot between houses...

Thank you for posting your map, I had my google earth out trying to find the locations...I am feeling very sad at the moment...

Well it is my opinion that the only reason the tour might be called off would be if they are searching the right place and someone is getting worried.

Wonder if they can drain the lake?

No live feeds?

None that I can find ... but will keep looking.

:waitasec: They need to get those "Webcams" up SOON !

One at the search site ... and one at the home where DB and JI are staying !

MOO ...

Authorities with the FBI and Kansas City Police Department are searching Chaumiere Woods Park, in the 3700 block of NE 43rd Terrace. That's near Interstate 35 and Chouteau Trafficway, about 20 minutes north of Lisa’s home in the 3600 block of Lister Avenue in Kansas City.
NBC Action News reporter Lindsay Shively reports one boat isin a large pond or lake there, and two more ground crews are searching the area. All three have dogs.
Police say the search is not based off of any specific tip.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...in-about-10-miles-from-her-home#ixzz1c0JxHdAK
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...h-for-lisa-irwin-about-10-miles-from-her-home

Target is in the same strip mall as the grocery store where the wine was purchased

Oh No.. thats about all I can get out. Maybe someone saw DB actually have the baby in the car when she went to purchase the wine and now on camera she didnt? Could something so easy as that happened where a person in the parking lot saw her. You never know who is watching you.

I wonder if someone tipped off CS about this and that's why she had to stay home and babysit DB and JI today?

so one boat crew and two ground crews searching.. all with dogs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES