New Search Warrant--WOW!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jy has no way to pay them, so unless they do it pro bono - Jy is gonna have to do just as Brad Cooper has done, which may be the only way to get someone from TS to represent him.

I wonder if they'd even want the case then. I'm thinking of the comments Wade made in the Cooper custody case about Brad.

I find it interesting, now having time to go through this a bit more slowly, that a friend of JY's told LE in May of 2007 that JY had told him he was unhappy with his marriage. What is more interesting is that this friend was sure JY told him this before the May of 2006 car wreck, which ended up in Michelle having a miscarriage.

Didn't she recently get an inheritance from her mother? or is that what you're talking about with the "farm".

Her Mother died recently and left her a lot of land near Asheville.

I wonder if they'd even want the case then. I'm thinking of the comments Wade made in the Cooper custody case about Brad.

They are still defense lawyers, sure they'll take the case if considered for appointment if a DP is looming and TS is on the list. I believe they will do it indeed.

I find it interesting, now having time to go through this a bit more slowly, that a friend of JY's told LE in May of 2007 that JY had told him he was unhappy with his marriage. What is more interesting is that this friend was sure JY told him this before the May of 2006 car wreck, which ended up in Michelle having a miscarriage.

I think he became more and more unhappy after he bought the $1mm / $2mm life insurance early 2006.

Ahhhhh! Thanks for this!

I'm just so happy to know that he isn't that smart! I actually thought that since he wasn't talking to LE or his friends, he was quiet altogether. Thank God he's continued to be a jackazz! Wonder what he's thinking tonite?

What's he thinking tonight? Looks like he's already thought about going into the mountains and being another Rudolph. Them thar is the same mountain area that Rudolph hid in for so long. Jason was found to have Rudolph's info on his computer search.

I would bet that Mamma has packed sweet Jason a fried chicken and gin box lunch, blankies and apple pie for his little foray into the seclusion of the mountains. Lots of caves to share with bear, plenty of shacks to hole up in, fresh streams. Of course, we know Jason is prone to blistered toes, so I hope Mamma puts BandAids in his backpack.

Maybe she will just go with him. They have matching snowsuits anyway. We saw that on the Most Wanted photos. Cutesy.:grandma::pinocchio: Wave bye-bye to Mamma and Jason as they begin their trek into the wilderness to be eaten by the wolves.

If he runs - he will indeed be arrested as soon as they can catch up to him and they will catch him. This would be all they need to show he is conscious of his own guilt. I have a feeling that CP may be right, they are trying to get him to do something - and that is make himself look even guiltier than he already does.

If he runs - he will indeed be arrested as soon as they can catch up to him and they will catch him. This would be all they need to show he is conscious of his own guilt. I have a feeling that CP may be right, they are trying to get him to do something - and that is make himself look even guiltier than he already does.

Yup - seems there was certainly a strategy for releasing this today.
p r e s s u r e. WD suit and this within 3 days?

I do love me some excitement as things kick up a few notches toward justice, hopefully.

Yup - seems there was certainly a strategy for releasing this today.
p r e s s u r e. WD suit and this within 3 days?

I can see him and old Jake boy packing it off down there to SC and that house on the lake. Then those three fella's can all sit about with a case of something thinking LE doesn't know about that location. They'd be wrong. Bet they are none to happy with that sheister Dr. they hired to try to prove someone else murdered Michelle. Wonder if they have figured out they got taken big time yet ?

I would like to feel sorry for his Mum, but after getting 28 phone calls from her little puppy boy in one day, the same day his wife happens to be found murdered, can't do it. She has known all along IMO that her puppy boy is a cold blooded murderer.

They are still defense lawyers, sure they'll take the case if considered for appointment if a DP is looming and TS is on the list. I believe they will do it indeed.

Sigh....I guess so. I get the impression TS likes to win though. Can't see that here with a jury.

I can see him and old Jake boy packing it off down there to SC and that house on the lake. Then those three fella's can all sit about with a case of something thinking LE doesn't know about that location. They'd be wrong. Bet they are none to happy with that sheister Dr. they hired to try to prove someone else murdered Michelle. Wonder if they have figured out they got taken big time yet ?

I would like to feel sorry for his Mum, but after getting 28 phone calls from her little puppy boy in one day, the same day his wife happens to be found murdered, can't do it. She has known all along IMO that her puppy boy is a cold blooded murderer.

lol I forgot about the Doctor. I haven't even been to Scouts. Is jake in hiding?
Yeah, Ma has known. She's just swept it all under the carpet. I can't comprehend the 28 calls. That's incredible. And then she doesn't want to phone him and break the news while he's driving!!!

I would not be surprised if there is a bit of a turn toward an Eric Rudolph-esque adventure by Jason Young. He had the Eric Rudolph website on his computer. Jason lives in those mountains, albeit Eric's chosen hiding spot was near Murphy, or at least where he was caught foraging for food in a dumpster.

Jason's mom and family know enough of the locals who might have places that Jason could slink off to and hide. It's a desperate option for a desperate person like Jason Young.

I would be interested to know if Michelle Money knew of Jason's plan to kill his wife. Surely by Michelle Money's stay with JY in Myrtle Beach the summer AFTER Michelle Young's murder (IIRC), Michelle Money was mighty mighty brave to allow herself to be alone with someone like JY. I also wonder if Michelle Money's husband will ask for a divorce, knowing what we've read in the latest info the LE has out today. Why would he want to stay with her after this? Michelle Money supposedly wanted another child and hoped it would be Jason's?

I heave at the thought. :puke:

Sounds like Mommy is in this pretty deep herself.No kidding!
She will spend a lot of time on the witness stand

I think she'll be a hostile witness at that! Can't you hear it - that's all you need to know!:bang:

lol I forgot about the Doctor. I haven't even been to Scouts. Is jake in hiding?
Yeah, Ma has known. She's just swept it all under the carpet. I can't comprehend the 28 calls. That's incredible. And then she doesn't want to phone him and break the news while he's driving!!!

You know me Jilly - I do not believe in coincidences, only the illusion of them. Seems pretty darn odd to me that his last phone call to his mommie was at 137 pm. This would have been immediately after Meredith called 911 to seek help for Michelle. Seems he didn't want to take any calls from Linda Fisher after that time either. So I do wonder if Meredith also tried to call him about that time and he didn't answer her call either ? This let him know that Michelle had been found, time to get off the air waves.

I would not be surprised if there is a bit of a turn toward an Eric Rudolph-esque adventure by Jason Young. He had the Eric Rudolph website on his computer. Jason lives in those mountains, albeit Eric's chosen hiding spot was near Murphy, or at least where he was caught foraging for food in a dumpster.

Jason's mom and family know enough of the locals who might have places that Jason could slink off to and hide. It's a desperate option for a desperate person like Jason Young.

I would be interested to know if Michelle Money knew of Jason's plan to kill his wife. Surely by Michelle Money's stay with JY in Myrtle Beach the summer AFTER Michelle Young's murder, Michelle Money was mighty mighty brave to allow herself to be alone with someone like JY. I also wonder if Michelle Money's husband will ask for a divorce, knowing what we've read in the latest info the LE has out today. Why would he want to stay with her after this? Michelle Money supposedly wanted another child and hoped it would be Jason's?

I heave at the thought. :puke:

Oh Gawd - me too!
MM must be a bit naive. To go with him in the first place, says a lot to me.

I'm actually surprised about the Rudolf search. He must have been scared at one point.

<snip>

:puke:

I would not be surprised by that either - the Rudolph adventure. Linda Fisher kept her WD suit sealed and had a special process server so that Transylvania County LE would not know about it and be able to tip him or his family off.

You know me Jilly - I do not believe in coincidences, only the illusion of them. Seems pretty darn odd to me that his last phone call to his mommie was at 137 pm. This would have been immediately after Meredith called 911 to seek help for Michelle. Seems he didn't want to take any calls from Linda Fisher after that time either. So I do wonder if Meredith also tried to call him about that time and he didn't answer her call either ? This let him know that Michelle had been found, time to get off the air waves.

More than likely!
I have to say, I was surprised that he didn't call Meredith until after 12 to retrieve the printout. Why'd he wait that long. He knew Cassidy was there. Maybe he gave her the medicine before he left her that morning and knew she'd be asleep?

I would not be surprised by that either - the Rudolph adventure. Linda Fisher kept her WD suit sealed and had a special process server so that Transylvania County LE would not know about it and be able to tip him or his family off.

They must be sitting outside his house now hey? Following him everywhere - just like Scott Peterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel