New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know they looked around the well via camera. A diver could mean something suspicious or just being thorough while they have access to the property.

Making meth leaves a toxic mess & the specially trained environmental team could be with Emergency Management, Fire or Law Enforcement. I am betting that is the reason EMA is on the scene.

I hope if it is new information behind the search warrant, that the tipster, if he/she has known the info, will not get the reward. Does that make sense? If someone could have brought resolution to Holly's whereabouts a long time ago & didn't talk, they do not deserve the money.

And the friend who said in the tv interview that she suspected this guy & others, needs to watch her back. I hope they don't get out of jail.

I may have never heard of Will Nunley before today, but I think I love him.

There were numerous meth labs located during the Holly Bobo search. TN was the meth capital of the US in 2010. The clean up from meth labs requires certified Haz Mat Teams wearing protective gear and SCBA to decontaminate the toxic areas.

Everyone loves Will Nunley. He was there at the search command center at the DC Fairgrounds and kept us informed 24/7 during the volunteer search

There were numerous meth labs located during the Holly Bobo search. TN was the meth capital of the US in 2010. The clean up from meth labs requires certified Haz Mat Teams wearing protective gear and SCBA to decontaminate the toxic areas.

Everyone loves Will Nunley. He was there at the search command center at the DC Fairgrounds and kept us informed 24/7 during the volunteer search

If it is just burned down does it have to be decontaminated?

I think I read from Will Nunley last night that he is in Atlanta I think now....when he heard about all this happening, he hopped a plane immediately and came back home.

Will Nunley's tweet said they are assessing the building across from the home. Since it looks like it's about to collapse, maybe they are trying to determine if it's structurally sound.

I am also thinking about the well...

It wonder if it has not been maintained ...And can be hazardous on some way?

Just some thoughts...

Can any locals tell us if storm cellars like the ones attached to this posting are popular, were popular in those parts of Tennessee?

And would it be common or not unusual to find old shelters on property that were installed many many years ago?

Attachments

• th.jpg storm cellar part 2.jpg
    th.jpg storm cellar part 2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 44
  • th.jpg storm cellar.jpg
    th.jpg storm cellar.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 39
I have only sporadically checked in on Holly's thread here until yesterday. Now I can barely pull myself away. Thank you to all who have posted and given so much of yourselves. Foxfire, I have learned a lot from you today.

I so want Holly to be found. :please:

If it is just burned down does it have to be decontaminated?

Yes, as well as the soil in the area of the lab.. Doubt they will burn it due to the loss of possible forensics evidence. They may disassemble it or reinforce it if necessary, imo..

Can any locals tell us if storm cellars like the ones attached to this posting are popular, were popular in those parts of Tennessee?

And would it be common or not unusual to find old shelters on property that were installed many many years ago?

They were and are popular....a few years ago we had some major tornadoes that took many lives in my area...this prompted the install of many newer storm shelters.

Meant to continue that many folks still have the older ones whether they use them or not...I can remember as a child being forced down into one of those older ones......bad memories,lol.

I am not in TN but I am about 20 miles south of the TN state line and there are shelters in my area like the ones that you posted.

I am not in TN but I am about 20 miles south of the TN state line and there are shelters in my area like the ones that you posted.

Hi almost neighbor:seeya:

I have to leave for a few hours to keep my beautiful grandbaby and will be counting on you guys for info when I get back!!

I am in extreme NW Tenn. not far from the Kentucky line.

I am also only 7 miles from where Karen Swift was found.

My sister in law had one of these on her property. She called it a cistern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20