New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched quite a few crime documentaries on cable, like Forensics Files. There's been a couple of times when LE is being interviewed and they've mentioned how the public didn't know this or that and there's been a logical explanation.

The last thing any of us would want is that if they released some information that down the road a defense attorney would be able to use to their advantage. :yow:

Kimster, I honor and respect your opinion. From six years of dilligently researching missing/murdered persons investigations across the US. Imo, the LEAs that utilize all their available resources are much more successful in rescuing the innocent victim/s and or, arresting the perp/s, as well as insuring justice.

The catalyst for the extensive research was when an abduction victim from my area; Meredith Hope Emerson, wasn't rescued by the GBI(GA) due to the failure to release info to the public via ms media. MHE would have been rescued if not for their antiquated silent & misinfo investigative strategy, imo. I saw them in the woods the day before she was murdered by her abductor but thought they were campers. The GBI's response to the media was, 'I'm sorry we can't answer that question due to the integrity of the investigation.'

I could share numerous examples of missing/murdered persons investigations where the victim/s were rescued & the perp brought to justice due to an informed and aware citizen's tip, but this fairly recent abduction/murder which began in TN is a prime example;

'Now we can go home': Rescued girl tells sister their two-week ordeal is over as kidnapper turns gun on himself police reveal

Rescued by police after a late night tip-off from a member of the public, officers stumbled across Alexandria, 12 and Kyliyah, 8, lying on their stomachs in the thick undergrowth along with their kidnapper, Adam Mayes, 35

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ordeal-kidnapper-turns-gun-police-reveal.html

BBM: I don't recall his name either ... he's scary :scared:

:moo: And I can't wait to find out IF there is any sort of connection -- did he know her ? or are they neighbors ? or did he just randomly pick her ? and WHY :banghead:

:seeya:

I think the reason for kidnapping her is obvious. Holly was/is a very beautiful young woman. In kidnapping cases such as this the motive more times than not is sexual in nature.

I am not surprised we haven't heard his name before but I bet the community has brought his name up in the past. Sometimes we can be consumed by others who some speculate are involved that the real suspect slips by.

From what I have read he is a friend with Holly's cousin and did not know Holly on a personal basis. I am sure he has seen her around since its a small community but I don't think he was ever a friend of Holly's or anyone in the Bobo family.

They aren't neighbors. Holly lived 15 miles away from where he lives.

I think he and perhaps others had seen Holly several times and were really attracted to her beauty and perhaps stalked her wherever she went right before she disappeared.

IMO

He still resembles the sketch very much.

The eyebrows are very close and I find the eyebrows of ZA very unique and unusual.

How tall is ZAs? Not that it really matters because many times eye witnesses can see the person taller than they really are. That happens a lot.

IMO

IIRC... Wasn't the witness Holly's brother...

and the brother thought it was Holly's boyfriend?

so... Wouldn't the thought that the perp was Holly's boyfriend also influence the witness' perception?

I would be surprised if Holly's brother was close enough to sees the eyebrows of the perp... Because if he had... He would have known it wasn't Holly's boyfriend... And may have even recognized ZA... Or whoever the perp is...

Just some thoughts...

Couldn't Heather Sullivan of Centerville Hickman County TN look at his photo now and ID him? It seems a woman wouldn't forget the face of a man who tried to abduct her no matter how long it had been.

One report said they knew each other.

I am use to some of the media putting out misinformation. It happens on a regular basis.:(

I am sure she knew who he was and may have spoken to him in passing. Everyone in a small community usually 'knows' each other and may speak to them if they see them around town somewhere. Heck I even do that with strangers I do not know. LOL!

But more media sites are saying that Holly was not a friend of his but he was a friend of Holly's cousin. Which one I don't think has been released.

LE is probably talking to the cousin to learn all they can about ZA.

Holly was a very good person, with goals, and a bright future imo and I cant see her hanging around with a druggie who is older than she was/is. In fact I cant see anyone in the Bobo family doing so either.

imo

I think the reason for kidnapping her is obvious. Holly was/is a very beautiful young woman. In kidnapping cases such as this the motive more times than not is sexual in nature.

I am not surprised we haven't heard his name before but I bet the community has brought his name up in the past. Sometimes we can be consumed by others who some speculate are involved that the real suspect slips by.

From what I have read he is a friend with Holly's cousin and did not know Holly on a personal basis. I am sure he has seen her around since its a small community but I don't think he was ever a friend of Holly's or anyone in the Bobo family.

They aren't neighbors. Holly lived 15 miles away from where he lives.

I think he and perhaps others had seen Holly several times and were really attracted to her beauty and perhaps stalked her wherever she went right before she disappeared.

IMO

I think Holly's kidnapping was the result of something we do not know....and not so much her appearance. I do know that JA's name has been out there along with several others that I won't name since they have not been associated through MSM. But my surprise is that it took this long for his place to be searched. LE (FBI) had to have some reasoning in order to get the search warrant signed....so it seems like some recent information came about. It has been discussed in MSM that JA's brother, DA, was arrested last week. Perhaps someone is singing....

IIRC... Wasn't the witness Holly's brother...

and the brother thought it was Holly's boyfriend?

so... Wouldn't the thought that the perp was Holly's boyfriend also influence the witness' perception?

I would be surprised if Holly's brother was close enough to sees the eyebrows of the perp... Because if he had... He would have known it wasn't Holly's boyfriend... And may have even recognized ZA... Or whoever the perp is...

Just some thoughts...

Yes, he was sure at the time it was Holly's boyfriend so that would interfere with his perception. But he gave this sketch after they found out it wasn't her boyfriend, right? I do remember that her brother went under hypnosis trying to get more details on the suspect he saw. I don't know if this was before they did the composite though or after. Still it seems some things did stick out in his mind though. Plus some sketch artist still have a hard time capturing the true features completely. I have seen other sketches done of the suspect and when caught there may be some what like them but some didn't look like the suspect at all yet it was the same person that was in the composite.

It is very hard to take in everything for anyone in such a short time when at the time they had no reason to believe a stranger was abducting the victim.

My heart breaks for her brother and the entire Bobo family. May they find out what happened to their precious much loved daughter and sister.

Local 24 News ‏@LocalMemphis 6m
SCSO will not send out cadaver dogs today in the #HollyBobo investigation.

This states that BA (Zach's grandmother) was a long-time, civic-minded, and well-respected community member which may be why so difficult in a small town.

I also think there is other family destinations in that area that make people mum about ZA.

With that note, some have said on here that this is the first time they have heard of ZA but I have heard that name at the beginning of this case quite often in other areas on the web from community members from Parsons.

I think Holly's kidnapping was the result of something we do not know....and not so much her appearance. I do know that JA's name has been out there along with several others that I won't name since they have not been associated through MSM. But my surprise is that it took this long for his place to be searched. LE (FBI) had to have some reasoning in order to get the search warrant signed....so it seems like some recent information came about. It has been discussed in MSM that JA's brother, DA, was arrested last week. Perhaps someone is singing....

I respect your opinion but I think it had everything to do with how attractive, friendly, and sweet Holly was, and someone (suspect or suspects) became fixated with Holly without her knowledge.

I have read about these type of abductions for over thirty years and in the end the victim was kidnapped, raped, and murdered, and rape was the motive for taking the victim in the first place. I don't think this case will be any different. But that is JMO.

I don't know who JA is or DA. Sorry, I haven't kept up with this case close enough to know who's initials they belong to. ZAs brothers?

All I have heard is ZA was arrested for drugs and then later on arrested for assault last week and remains in jail, iirc. So DA is also in jail?

But I do agree............someone is talking.

Yes, he was sure at the time it was Holly's boyfriend so that would interfere with his perception. But he gave this sketch after they found out it wasn't her boyfriend, right? I do remember that her brother went under hypnosis trying to get more details on the suspect he saw. I don't know if this was before they did the composite though or after. Still it seems some things did stick out in his mind though. Plus some sketch artist still have a hard time capturing the true features completely. I have seen other sketches done of the suspect and when caught there may be some what like them but some didn't look like the suspect at all yet it was the same person that was in the composite.

It is very hard to take in everything for anyone in such a short time when at the time they had no reason to believe a stranger was abducting the victim.

My heart breaks for her brother and the entire Bobo family. May they find out what happened to their precious much loved daughter and sister.

I was confused by that, too, but the way I read it was that the quote was from a different case, not Holly's--so not Holly's brother's description. I think he would know ZA.

I, too, think someone is singing...could it be because someone's parole hearing is coming up?

I believe time is of the essence right now. I think some people are coming forward because ZA is in jail and they don't fear him right now, or his being unpredictable. But soon he will bond out and then it's back to square one. They need more charges to stack on before that happens. IMO

I respect your opinion but I think it had everything to do with how attractive, friendly, and sweet Holly was, and someone (suspect or suspects) became fixated with Holly without her knowledge.

I have read about these type of abductions for over thirty years and in the end the victim was kidnapped, raped, and murdered, and rape was the motive for taking the victim in the first place. I don't think this case will be any different. But that is JMO.

I don't know who JA is or DA. Sorry, I haven't kept up with this case close enough to know who's initials they belong to. ZAs brothers?

All I have heard is ZA was arrested for drugs and then later on arrested for assault last week and remains in jail, iirc. So DA is also in jail?

But I do agree............someone is talking.

I agree that most abductions tend to be sexually related.

Craig Landschoot ‏@CraigLwsmv 1m
TBI has brought in an excavator to Adams Ln. It's used for digging. #HollyBobo #BreakingNews @wsmv

https://twitter.com/CraigLwsmv

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie 8m
A truck with a back hoe has just turned down Adams Lane in the #HollyBobo investigation. The most activity this morning.

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member