New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Examiner.com's early reporting (it was "MSM" only in the sense of inverted commas around the acronym) managed to confuse more than a few, particularly on the bogus "warm car" issue.

Stalked her a little bit? She's a long time friend who believes he's involved but just from things she's heard? Heard from who? Him or others?
The way she talked it sounded like she was possibly present when Holly was being followed around by the group and Holly's mom intervened. Were their egos bruised when Holly didn't respond favorably to their comments or behavior toward her at the coon hunt? Did ZA and the group feel they were then chastised in public by a teacher which led to retaliation?

It is interesting LE interviewed her brother, too. Maybe he was closer to the inner circle of that group and heard things directly from ZA?

Back in 2011 there were a lot of confused reports and misinformation.

As I recall, the car with camo clothes was found to belong to a hunter and not related to the case. The phone is usually purported to have been found elsewhere; usually around Easter time when the searches ended.

Carla Lashelle, yes, if my memory is correct the car found with the camo hunting gear was ruled out after investigators talked to the owner and decided that he was an upstanding member of the community. I can't remember the location where the car was found..

Yes, the cell phone was located by searchers 04/24/2011..

http://www.wsmv.com/story/14822562/significant-item-recovered-in-holly-bobo-search-4-24-2011

'Significant Item' Recovered In Holly Bobo Search 4-24-2011

Written by Tiffany Sawyer
PARSONS, Tenn.
A search for a missing West Tennessee woman has turned up an item that investigators believe likely belongs to her, but they aren't saying what it is.
Related: Noon Report | Video: Frustration Mounts In Missing Woman Search

It's been almost two weeks since 20-year-old Holly Bobo has been missing from her Parsons home, and while investigators had planned on calling off the volunteer-fueled ground searches soon, they found something Sunday afternoon that they said has changed their minds.
Easter Sunday started the way all Sundays do in Parsons: with prayer. But after a special sunrise service in Bobo's honor, hundreds of volunteers got straight to work.
"Seeing people give up their Easters with their families to be here was very inspirational," said volunteer Glen Adams.
Hundreds spent the day sweating on their hands and knees away from their families, in hopes of helping the Bobo's reunite theirs. And mid-way through the day, there was a breakthrough.
<sniped-read more>

Carla Lashelle, yes, if my memory is correct the car found with the camo hunting gear was ruled out after investigators talked to the owner and decided that he was an upstanding member of the community. I can't remember the location where the car was found..

Yes, the cell phone was located by searchers 04/24/2011..

http://www.wsmv.com/story/14822562/significant-item-recovered-in-holly-bobo-search-4-24-2011

'Significant Item' Recovered In Holly Bobo Search 4-24-2011

Written by Tiffany Sawyer
PARSONS, Tenn.
A search for a missing West Tennessee woman has turned up an item that investigators believe likely belongs to her, but they aren't saying what it is.
Related: Noon Report | Video: Frustration Mounts In Missing Woman Search

It's been almost two weeks since 20-year-old Holly Bobo has been missing from her Parsons home, and while investigators had planned on calling off the volunteer-fueled ground searches soon, they found something Sunday afternoon that they said has changed their minds.
Easter Sunday started the way all Sundays do in Parsons: with prayer. But after a special sunrise service in Bobo's honor, hundreds of volunteers got straight to work.
"Seeing people give up their Easters with their families to be here was very inspirational," said volunteer Glen Adams.
Hundreds spent the day sweating on their hands and knees away from their families, in hopes of helping the Bobo's reunite theirs. And mid-way through the day, there was a breakthrough.
<sniped-read more>

Interesting that the quoted volunteer is an Adams.

two new articles:

(some snips)

When asked by email Monday if the TBI has concluded its work related to the search warrants in the Bobo case, TBI spokeswoman Illana Tate responded, &#8220;Yes. I&#8217;m not aware of any additional search warrant executions for this case.&#8221;

Judge Woods told Adams his bond was $1 million.

&#8220;Is there any way I can get that lowered?&#8221; Adams said.

&#8220;If you hire an attorney, I&#8217;ll give you a bond hearing next Monday,&#8221; Woods said.

&#8220;So, if I have an attorney present next Monday, we&#8217;ll talk about a bond?&#8221; Adams said.

&#8220;If your attorney files a motion to reduce your bond, I&#8217;ll give you a bond hearing,&#8221; Woods said.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...rched-Bobo-case-arraigned-an-unrelated-charge

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...rlfriend-says-charge-against-Zach-Adams-bogus

I just don't know what to think anymore:banghead: Reminds me of the Haleigh Cummings case. Pray it's resolved unlike poor Haleighs disappearance.

I think most likely LE has suspected ZA all along but just didn't have the evidence to prove it. I have seen so many detectives on various crime shows say they knew all along who the suspect(s) was but couldn't find the evidence they needed to bring it to trial. Then some of the cold cases got a break and indeed it was the suspect (s) they had suspected all along.

LE may not have enough evidence to prove this case either but that doesn't mean ZA and others aren't the ones that kidnapped, raped, and murdered Holly.

If they cant get them on the kidnapping or murder itself then I am glad they are rounding them up on other serious charges. Prison time is prison time, no matter what gets them there.

To know that they are going to be locked up for a long time gives me peace of mind. It is far better than nothing being done to any of them. And while locked up LE will continue to investigate Holly's case and there is no statute of limitation on murder.

The Feds couldn't get Al Capone on murder charges either but they got him in prison anyway for tax invasion even though they knew he had murdered many people.

All is well that ends well imo.

If it takes throwing these POSs in prison for something else then I will take that over them running around scott free.

I do believe ZA is the main mastermind in Holly's case.

And I think his sentences are going to be harsh. In the aggravated assault case he used a firearm and he is a convicted felon already so they will add more time to his sentence, imo. Are the drug charges also felonies? If so he could have three felony strikes against him and be sentenced to LWOP. The Judge at sentencing will take into account all of his felony record in deciding how long his sentence will be.

IMO

Gee....I really want there to be more.

Of course I do too shefner. I want them all to be charged in Holly's case but people do get away with murder unfortunately.:mad:

That is obvious when only around 65% of murder cases are ever solved. And many times LE knows who did it but just don't have enough evidence to prove the case BARD.

And if these guys are in prison tongues will wag. It always seems like the murderer likes to brag to an inmate or inmates about what they have done and got away with.

We see in countless cases where inmates testify in trials to what a defendant told them and most of the time jurors believe the inmates.

IMO

So we're left not knowing what other properties were searched except for the Adams.

The judge is considering lowering his bond if he gets a lawyer. Bond hearing on Monday.

We don't know who the other 3 from the group are.

Searches over

No Holly

I think most likely LE has suspected ZA all along but just didn't have the evidence to prove it. I have seen so many detectives on various crime shows say they knew all along who the suspect(s) was but couldn't find the evidence they needed to bring it to trial. Then some of the cold cases got a break and indeed it was the suspect (s) they had suspected all along.

LE may not have enough evidence to prove this case either but that doesn't mean ZA and others aren't the ones that kidnapped, raped, and murdered Holly.

If they cant get them on the kidnapping or murder itself then I am glad they are rounding them up on other serious charges. Prison time is prison time, no matter what gets them there.

To know that they are going to be locked up for a long time gives me peace of mind. It is far better than nothing being done to any of them. And while locked up LE will continue to investigate Holly's case and there is no statute of limitation on murder.

The Feds couldn't get Al Capone on murder charges either but they got him in prison anyway for tax invasion even though they knew he had murdered many people.

All is well that ends well imo.

If it takes throwing these POSs in prison for something else then I will take that over them running around scott free.

I do believe ZA is the main mastermind in Holly's case.

And I think his sentences are going to be harsh. In the aggravated assault case he used a firearm and he is a convicted felon already so they will add more time to his sentence, imo. Are the drug charges also felonies? If so he could have three felony strikes against him and be sentenced to LWOP. The Judge at sentencing will take into account all of his felony record in deciding how long his sentence will be.

IMO

Please correct me of I'm wrong. Maybe I'm misinterpreting your post. It appears you're saying as long as they're in prison on unrelated charges, it doesn't matter whether the victim gets justice. Holly in this case.

The family is left without answers or some type of closure but most of all never knowing what happened to their daughter.

So we're left not knowing what other properties were searched except for the Adams.

The judge is considering lowering his bond if he gets a lawyer. Bond hearing on Monday.

We don't know who the other 3 from the group are.

Searches over

No Holly

didn't we know that the neighbor's parcel was searched too? I will have to find the article.. brb

also... now they have to process whatever they found so we just have to remain vigilant and hope something shakes loose :twocents:

considering what was above with the complaint on friday (and that is when the sws were executed) it makes me wonder if ZA said something to one of the sisters? IDK.. I am at a loss..

Nowhere in this older article does it mention Holly was stalked. It does say there were 20 sex offenders at that same coon hunt dinner. 20! Have they all been checked out? Doubt it

---------

May 2013

The Bobo family and a group they have teamed up with have discovered that there were more than 20 sex offenders at a Coon Hunter Dinner that Holly also attended. There were a lot of strangers in the area hunting coon and it was also turkey hunting season.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/22157548...event-as-holly-bobo-days-before-disappearance

This claim was refuted by the TBI. Turns out that "group" preyed upon the Bobo family and lied.

TBI refutes several other allegations made in the reports including that the crime scene was contaminated by people, horses and helicopters, that there is dash cam video from a law enforcement vehicle of the subject, and that there were 21 sex offenders registered at the coon hunt that Holly attended shortly before her disappearance, and that an eyewitness was stripped searched. Further, there is no evidence to suggest that Holly Bobo is a victim of sex trafficking.

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/humphrey/2013/05/tbi-blasts-without-warning-tv.html

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...rlfriend-says-charge-against-Zach-Adams-bogus

just pointing some things out from the above:

-the alleged assault happened on 6 Feb
-relationship with other sister starts on 7 feb
-report with police is filed on 28th
-sws in multiple locations executed on 28 feb
-ZA arrested for assault
-first sister (one who filed report) arrested on 1 march
-bond set at one million for ZA
-there may be a bond hearing for ZA if he retains an attorney and the proper paperwork is filed

Who's counting the days before Holly Bobo is brought home and justice is served for her and her family?

The total number of days between Wednesday, April 13th, 2011; when Holly Bobo was abducted from her home, and today; Tuesday, March 4th, 2014 is 1,056 days.

This is equal to exactly 2 years, 10 months, and 19 days.

1,056 days is equal to 150 weeks and 6 days.

The total time span from 2011-04-13 to 2014-03-04 is 25,344 hours.

This is equivalent to 1,520,640 minutes.

This is equivalent to 91,238,400 seconds.

'Any way you calculate it, it is a long time overdue, imo'.. Guess, the family and the Parsons, TN community will have to Stay Strong a little longer..
https://soundcloud.com/musictykoon/stay-strong

didn't we know that the neighbor's parcel was searched too? I will have to find the article.. brb

also... now they have to process whatever they found so we just have to remain vigilant and hope something shakes loose :twocents:

considering what was above with the complaint on friday (and that is when the sws were executed) it makes me wonder if ZA said something to one of the sisters? IDK.. I am at a loss..

Parcel?

Man, tough crowd here... Invesigations have been going on now for what, 3 days? People are in jail, work continues, weather may be hampering some things. I am sure evidence has been collected and needs to be processed or analized. Yet folks want a conviction YESTERDAY.

Honestly, after 3 years there is, up to a point, no need to rush things. I am sure the case will unfold in the days and weeks to come. How much; who knows. But, this has been more activity than we have seen since the first couple of days.

I have a heavy heart this morning, feeling a lot less hopeful about this case AGAIN. :( WHERE IS HOLLY? WHO is responsible?

Some of you (oceanblueeyes & iluvmua, in particular) are helping to keep my hope alive with some of your posts. I hope that you're right and a major breakthrough is about to happen. This morning, I'm fervently praying for Holly's family and friends, and that justice is just around the corner. :please:

I will say this.... the timeline of these latest events that nursebeeme just posted is very interesting. It has a lot of thoughts and theories swirling in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89