New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two sister feuding over ZA? Seriously? The single's pool in Decatur County must be shallow indeed.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Woman-Speaks-Out-about-Interview-with-TBI-in-Bobo-Search--247948711.html

Woman Speaks Out about Interview with TBI in Bobo Search

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn.- One woman who said she was a long-time friend of the homeowner where TBI agents are searching told WBBJ 7 Eyewitness News about her extensive interview with agents Friday afternoon. (In the video she mentions that LE had a lengthy interview with her brother also)

<snipped>

Darnell told WBBJ 7 Eyewitness News that Adams reportedly had an incident with Holly Bobo at a coon hunt the week before she went missing.*

"Holly was on stage and walking around the coon hunt and they basically followed, stalked her a little bit," said Darnell. "Karen even went up and introduced herself as Holly's mom."*
(I had not read that Karen had talked to Zack and his 3 friends at the Coon Hunt in other accounts)
Although law enforcement cannot confirm a relationship between Adams and Bobo, neighbors said they feel there is a connection.*

"I do believe he is involved along with three others. (The other news accounts had said Zack and two other friends rather than the three friends she mentions in the video)I just know from things I've heard," said Darnell.*

MOO

Was Holly alone at the coon hunt? We know her mom was there but what about her friends?

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Woman-Speaks-Out-about-Interview-with-TBI-in-Bobo-Search--247948711.html

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn.- One woman who said she was a long-time friend of the homeowner where TBI agents are searching told WBBJ 7 Eyewitness News about her extensive interview with agents Friday afternoon. (In the video she mentions that LE had a lengthy interview with her brother also)

<snipped>

Darnell told WBBJ 7 Eyewitness News that Adams reportedly had an incident with Holly Bobo at a coon hunt the week before she went missing.*

"Holly was on stage and walking around the coon hunt and they basically followed, stalked her a little bit," said Darnell. "Karen even went up and introduced herself as Holly's mom."*
(I had not read that Karen had talked to Zack and his 3 friends at the Coon Hunt in other accounts)
Although law enforcement cannot confirm a relationship between Adams and Bobo, neighbors said they feel there is a connection.*

"I do believe he is involved along with three others. (The other news accounts had said Zack and two other friends rather than the three friends she mentions in the video)I just know from things I've heard," said Darnell.*

MOO

Strange that some report they didn't know each other while others say they did.

It isn't boring to me n/t. There are always side issues in any case but I am not even sure the love triangle is a side issue per se. And meth heads can be quite violent.

I think the girlfriend is just one of those kind of foolish women that supports her 'man' over believing anyone else including her own sister. Reminds me of mothers that look the other way when they know their man is raping or molesting their child and they support the man and call the victim a liar.:scared:

I do believe the sister of the g/f and evidently so does LE since he has not only been charged with assault but 'aggravated assault' which is a higher more serious charge.

But what I would love to know is WHY did he put a gun to this woman's head in the first place and threaten to gut her with the knife? It does show he is extremely violent and carries both a gun and a knife even though he is a convicted felon. It shows laws and rules means nothing to him. The reason WHY he did so could be why this case has broken wide open in the last few days.

The threat could be surrounded around Holly's disappearance. I think it is highly probable that she spouted off something he didn't like and that is why he threatened to basically kill her if she didn't shut up. And the girlfriend's story doesn't make sense to me. The threatened woman was at his home when this happened and there is no indication that she is jealous of the relationship that I have seen other than the words of AB who has a motive to take up for her man. Sounds just like other stupid women in the past that throws jealousy into the mix to dismiss what really happened.

In many cases everything is linked in some manner or the other. So the fact that so many are locked up now and he threatened to kill a woman is NOT boring to me in the least.

The more cast of characters involved the more likely someone knows something about Holly and who did what to her and will start singing like a canary. So the more that enters the 'ring' concerning this case..... the better for the Bobo family when finding out the truth about Holly.

IMO

Lets just say I'm not as optimistic as some of you are. They stopped the searches. Gwyn promised to bring Holly home safely to her parents but yet they're digging and sifting through dirt and using cadaver dogs.

TBI won't even do a press conference. Reporters have shifted their focus on the love triangle and/or have stopped reporting.

Where is Holly? I don't think I'm the only one feeling discouraged.

Just to add to my post above, according to the article posted above, ZA has been talking about Holly for over a year but yet nothing was done. It appears everyone believes he and three friends are the perps and responsible for Holly's disappearance. Small town tongue wagging or BS?

Believe me, I'm glad he's in jail and this guy appears to be dangerous based on what he's accused of.

But does he have anything to do with Holly's disappearance or was this just a domestic violence offense? Love triangle gone bad. Meh. I'm sure there are thousands like him in jail.

Where is Holly?

Nowhere in this older article does it mention Holly was stalked. It does say there were 20 sex offenders at that same coon hunt dinner. 20! Have they all been checked out? Doubt it

---------

May 2013

The Bobo family and a group they have teamed up with have discovered that there were more than 20 sex offenders at a Coon Hunter Dinner that Holly also attended. There were a lot of strangers in the area hunting coon and it was also turkey hunting season.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/22157548...event-as-holly-bobo-days-before-disappearance

Does anyone know if zach was a hunter? Did he wear camouflage clothing ? Where was he the morning of April 13, 2011? 4 vehicles were taken to be analyzed. Which one was he known to drive ? Did anyone see him that morning? Before or after Holly disappeared? Was he part of the earlier searches? Was he seen anywhere near the Bobo home after Holly disappeared? Did he know anyone in Darden?

These are all questions the reporters should be asking his friends/family.

"Cindy Adams admits that her son has been mixed up in drugs, but she doesn't believe he's capable of harming another person. "

Ummmmm, he shot her for not giving him money to buy drugs didn't he? But he's not capable of harming another person. Riiggghhhht. Ok.
I missed something. He shot her?!

"Cindy Adams admits that her son has been mixed up in drugs, but she doesn't believe he's capable of harming another person. "

Ummmmm, he shot her for not giving him money to buy drugs didn't he? But he's not capable of harming another person. Riiggghhhht. Ok.

Link please to ZA shooting his mom. Thanks.

I guess I missed it too. I asked the poster for a link. I've been googling but didn't see anything about him shooting his mom.

I started googling too....haven't found it in MSM yet.

This was from a very early report that said searchers came across a vehicle that was pulled to the side of the road and the hood felt warm to the touch...and it had camo in it. It was later ruled out as having anything to do with Holly's disappearance (I think).

http://www.examiner.com/article/breaking-news-holly-bobo-s-cell-phone-camouflage-clothes-found-car April 15, 2011

Breaking News: Holly Bobo's cell phone, camouflage clothes found in car

UPDATE: Police say the report that Holly's cell phone and camouflage clothing were found in a car was incorrect, ABC News reports Friday afternoon. Later, MSNBC reported that the items were found in the car.

Additionally, CBS News said Saturday that police announced Friday Holly's lunchbox was found but clothing and her cell phone were not found.

Examiner.com has contacted both the Decatur County Sheriff's Department and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, and awaits a response.

<snipped>

MOO

Stalked her a little bit? She's a long time friend who believes he's involved but just from things she's heard? Heard from who? Him or others?

http://www.examiner.com/article/breaking-news-holly-bobo-s-cell-phone-camouflage-clothes-found-car April 15, 2011

Breaking News: Holly Bobo's cell phone, camouflage clothes found in car

UPDATE: Police say the report that Holly's cell phone and camouflage clothing were found in a car was incorrect, ABC News reports Friday afternoon. Later, MSNBC reported that the items were found in the car.

Additionally, CBS News said Saturday that police announced Friday Holly's lunchbox was found but clothing and her cell phone were not found.

Examiner.com has contacted both the Decatur County Sheriff's Department and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, and awaits a response.

Wish we knew what car they're referring to. We later found out that her phone was indeed found.

I just don't know what to think anymore:banghead: Reminds me of the Haleigh Cummings case. Pray it's resolved unlike poor Haleighs disappearance.

Does anyone know if zach was a hunter? Did he wear camouflage clothing ? Where was he the morning of April 13, 2011? 4 vehicles were taken to be analyzed. Which one was he known to drive ? Did anyone see him that morning? Before or after Holly disappeared? Was he part of the earlier searches? Was he seen anywhere near the Bobo home after Holly disappeared? Did he know anyone in Darden?

These are all questions the reporters should be asking his friends/family.

I did see on his FB page hunting listed as a hobby. Sorry I don't have the link.

Back in 2011 there were a lot of confused reports and misinformation.

As I recall, the car with camo clothes was found to belong to a hunter and not related to the case. The phone is usually purported to have been found elsewhere; usually around Easter time when the searches ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad