New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from yesterday's Jane Velez-Mitchell:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Clint said that the man with his sister was wearing camouflage. A neighbor says she saw -- this is crucial -- that Zachary Adams, this character has been arrested, and his friends, following Holly around at a coon hunt dinner about a week before she vanished. If he was at a hunting event, he`s probably a hunter, which means he probably owns camouflage. We know he has weapons, because he was just arrested for allegedly pulling a gun on another woman and threatening to gut her with a knife. Could he have targeted and stalked Holly?

Kristin Smith, Holly Bobo`s cousin, joining us exclusively by phone from Tennessee. First of all my heart goes out to you and your family. I know this had been hellish for you. What is the reaction in your family to this break in the case?

KRISTIN SMITH, HOLLY`S COUSIN (via telephone): Well, I would say that everyone is -- the family, along with the community as a whole, is just ecstatic that finally maybe we are getting somewhere. This is probably the biggest break since Holly went missing. And so everyone is just very, very hopeful for new information we`re having in this case.

LEVI PAGE, HOST, NATIONAL TENNESSEE LEVI PAGE: You know Jane, what also struck me was a PT cruiser was taken from the property. And according to reports, it was riddled with bullet holes. So I think that that`s extremely telling.

We have this man allegedly -- aggravated assault on a $1 million bond. That amount is also very telling. That means that police want to make sure that he is in custody, with a bond that high on an aggravated assault charge.

And it`s extremely troubling that he is accused of putting a gun to a woman`s head, and saying that he would gut her with a knife, given the facts that we`re hearing from witnesses, that he was allegedly stalking Holly Bobo.

So this is a man who is potentially very violent. This is not looking good.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And Jon Leiberman, take it away because we also put up his rap sheet.

JON LEIBERMAN, HLN CONTRIBUTOR: Let me update -- let me update you on this investigation. My police sources are saying it`s focused on the meth trade in this area. This suspect -- not a suspect in Holly Bobo`s disappearance yet -- but this man, Adams, we`re talking about, has been convicted in connection with dealing meth before. They`re focused on this entire group.

He`s accused this week of assaulting his girlfriend`s sister. She now, too, the alleged victim of his assault, has been locked up on a failure to appear on a theft charge. Reason being, police are focused in on an entire group of people involved with the meth drug trade in this area. They think they`re making tremendous progress --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wow.

LEIBERMAN: -- in this investigation.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: This is so disturbing. When I hear meth, I`ll tell you one thing, I know he`s been arrested on drug charges. But when I hear meth, I hear people capable of anything -- anything. And that makes me nervous, and upset. It`s scary. I`m scared for the situation.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1403/03/ijvm.01.html

Am I the only one that is shocked that ZA didn't lawyer up upon arrest? Guess, his narcissisism got in the way, huh? It is as if he had been in this situation so many times before and was always bailed out/rescued/enabled to escape the consequences..

Imo, ZA's enabler/s have come to realize that eventually the drowning victim will take the rescuer under the water with them..

Please correct me of I'm wrong. Maybe I'm misinterpreting your post. It appears you're saying as long as they're in prison on unrelated charges, it doesn't matter whether the victim gets justice. Holly in this case.

The family is left without answers or some type of closure but most of all never knowing what happened to their daughter.

Well you certainly interpreted it wrong because I meant nothing of the sort. I would like nothing better than to see justice served in Holly's case just like I have always wanted justice for every victim that has been kidnapped and/or murdered.

But if real life sometimes it does not happen no matter how much I pray that it will. If LE doesn't have enough evidence to prove this crime BARD then having them in prison for other charges is better than nothing. I wanted justice for Haleigh Cummings so badly but does it displease me that all of the POSs are in prison for something else? Absolutely not!

I don't think the Holly's family will be left without answers. The TBI said they are keeping the family abreast of what is transpiring. I do believe they believe ZA is the one and possibly others who did this to Holly. I imagine the Bobo family has long suspected ZA and whomever he hangs around with.

In many cases the answers never come unless a suspect or suspects confess truthfully to everything that transpired from beginning to end. I doubt that is going to happen in this case which is filled with a bunch of liars and violent people who would rather keep the Bobo family twisting in the wind rather than coming forward about what they did.

No matter what happens the Bobo family will always be left with unanswered questions.

The Bobo family will never have closure even if there is an arrest and conviction. Just ask the many family members who have had loved ones murdered if there is ever closure? I dislike that word immensely as if a conviction somehow slams the door on all the beautiful memories and they go on with their life. No one can close anything with the memories still inside of them as if they happened yesterday.

Anyone that has posted with me for over 10 years knows I am all about justice for victims so cruelly taken like Holly and others but I am also a realist and know sometimes the murderer or murderers get away with it due to lack of evidence. If this should happen in Holly's case and (I pray LE will have the evidence needed) at least I know the guilty ba*tards are going to prison anyway.

Sometimes you have to take justice where you can find it even if it is not the way you wanted it to happen.

imo

Well you certainly interpreted it wrong because I meant nothing of the sort. I would like nothing better than to see justice served in Holly's case just like I have always wanted justice for every victim that has been kidnapped and/or murdered.

But if real life sometimes it does not happen no matter how much I pray that it will. If LE doesn't have enough evidence to prove this crime BARD then having them in prison for other charges is better than nothing. I wanted justice for Haleigh Cummings so badly but does it displease me that all of the POSs are in prison for something else? Absolutely not!

I don't think the Holly's family will be left without answers. The TBI said they are keeping the family abreast of what is transpiring. I do believe they believe ZA is the one and possibly others who did this to Holly. I imagine the Bobo family has long suspected ZA and whomever he hangs around with.

In many cases the answers never come unless a suspect or suspects confess truthfully to everything that transpired from beginning to end. I doubt that is going to happen in this case which is filled with a bunch of liars and violent people who would rather keep the Bobo family twisting in the wind rather than coming forward about what they did.

No matter what happens the Bobo family will always be left with unanswered questions.

The Bobo family will never have closure even if there is an arrest and conviction. Just ask the many family members who have had loved ones murdered if there is ever closure? I dislike that word immensely as if a conviction somehow slams the door on all the beautiful memories and they go on with their life. No one can close anything with the memories still inside of them as if they happened yesterday.

Anyone that has posted with me for over 10 years knows I am all about justice for victims so cruelly taken like Holly and others but I am also a realist and know sometimes the murderer or murderers get away with it due to lack of evidence. If this should happen in Holly's case and (I pray LE will have the evidence needed) at least I know the guilty ba*tards are going to prison anyway.

Sometimes you have to take justice where you can find it even if it is not the way you wanted it to happen.

imo

I've posted with you for years here and inSession. I'll have to agree to disagree with you regarding justice for the victim. I realize the family never gets closure but when a case goes to trial and the perp is convicted, there is that bittersweet moment when they know their loved one finally gets justice. Many times the truth is only revealed in court. LE very rarely discuss the details with family members. At least we know that has been the case here with the Bobos. They were left on their own to do their own searching despite Karen calling and wanting answers

Sorry for the O/T

I am confused...is it certain that it was ZA etc. following Holly the week before at the event? Or did that only come from HLN/JVM, who gets much wrong?

I am confused...is it certain that it was ZA etc. following Holly the week before at the event? Or did that only come from HLN/JVM, who gets much wrong?

The local woman, Danielle Darnell, was quoted a few days ago and brought it up. I don't have the link right now.

Here's Holly's cousin's response from JVM (bbm):

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Was there any talk -- because I understood that even Holly Bobo`s mother had heard about this stalking of Holly at this coon hunt dinner a week earlier. Was there any talk of that? In other words, did you feel like this was something that was, oh, it`s in the air? There`s some mystery guy and now you`re like, aha, this is the guy who was allegedly stalking her at the dinner?

SMITH: Well, the information about Holly, quote, "being stalked" at the event here in town is kind of new information, as far as the public. I`m not sure exactly everything that Holly`s mother had shared with the authorities prior to this information coming out recently. The event that`s held here actually is annual. And it raises money for St. Jude Children`s Research Hospital. It`s an event that`s been going on for 30- something years.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1403/03/ijvm.01.html

ZA according to other reports and from close friend. It's been reported that Karen went as far as introducing herself to him as Holly's mom. I suppose she suspected he was stalking her.

ZA according to other reports and from close friend. It's been reported that Karen went as far as introducing herself to him as Holly's mom. I suppose she suspected he was stalking her.

I had read that some guys were stalking her at the event and that her mom confronted them...but where, besides JVM, does it say it was ZA?

I've posted with you for years here and inSession. I'll have to agree to disagree with you regarding justice for the victim. I realize the family never gets closure but when a case goes to trial and the perp is convicted, there is that bittersweet moment when they know their loved one finally gets justice. Many times the truth is only revealed in court. LE very rarely discuss the details with family members. At least we know that has been the case here with the Bobos. They were left on their own to do their own searching despite Karen calling and wanting answers

Sorry for the O/T

Its ok to disagree and I respect your opinions like I always have for many years now.:)

But trials aren't really about truth. By the time the defense attorney has so many things suppressed from the jury and the Judge rules many things too prejudicial to come in the trial the truth becomes unrecognizable imo.

I only can rely on what the TBI spokesperson said recently on one of the nightly shows and she said they have been in touch with the Bobo family and are keeping them apprised of the investigation. I have no reason to doubt her.

It isn't uncommon that LE stops searching for a missing person after awhile and the family and friends will continue to search.

imo

I had read that some guys were stalking her at the event and that her mom confronted them...but where, besides JVM, does it say it was ZA?

Fine I'll go dig it up for you. Just cuz I like you.

It's become another roller coaster ride. Hope up. Hope down. We all want Holly found and Justice served. I cant imagine what the Family is feeling right now. I try to keep that in mind. My frustration pales in comparison. Praying this is the break needed:please:

Danielle Darnell, who lives in the area, says she and Holly Bobo's mother saw three men acting strangely one week before Holly disappeared. She says she has known Adams her whole life.

Darnell says Adams and two of his friends were following Holly at a coon hunt dinner.

"Holly was on stage walking around the coon hunt. They basically stalked her a little bit," she said.

http://www.waff.com/story/24851937/search-warrants-executed-in-holly-bobo-case

For cluciano

its interesting that so many feel holly may come home safely. i wonder why they feel so differently about this case.

on a side note, i cant imagine raising kids in an area like parsons. drugs and predators seem abundant.

Its ok to disagree and I respect your opinions like I always have for many years now.:)

But trials aren't really about truth. By the time the defense attorney has so many things suppressed from the jury and the Judge rules many things too prejudicial to come in the trial the truth becomes unrecognizable imo.

I only can rely on what the TBI spokesperson said recently on one of the nightly shows and she said they have been in touch with the Bobo family and are keeping them apprised of the investigation. I have no reason to doubt her.

It isn't uncommon that LE stops searching for a missing person after awhile and the family and friends will continue to search.

imo

Oceanblueeyes, actually the new TBI PIO; Agent Tate, said that they have not been in contact with the Bobo family, but she was sure that they were aware of the recent events, imo.. Psychic I guess..

Danielle Darnell, who lives in the area, says she and Holly Bobo's mother saw three men acting strangely one week before Holly disappeared. She says she has known Adams her whole life.

Darnell says Adams and two of his friends were following Holly at a coon hunt dinner.

"Holly was on stage walking around the coon hunt. They basically stalked her a little bit," she said.

http://www.waff.com/story/24851937/search-warrants-executed-in-holly-bobo-case

For cluciano

so from day one LE had at least one direction to pursue. 3 years later they are going down that road? grrrrrrrrrrrr

its interesting that so many feel holly may come home safely. i wonder why they feel so differently about this case.

on a side note, i cant imagine raising kids in an area like parsons. drugs and predators seem abundant.

I understand the family still hoping she is alive and will come home safely but for LE to say it baffles me.

It appears small towns have become breeding grounds for drug dealers and predators. It used to be big cities but not anymore.

I read something about ZA being involved in sex trafficking, but now I can't find the article. It mentioned something about a former girlfriend and Craigslist, but I don't know if that was all that there was to his sex trafficking involvement or if there was more to it. If he is involved in sex trafficking, then there is hope that Holly may be found alive. Although, after three years I think that the chances are slim.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 11h
Zach Adams arrest affidavit for an aggravated assault charge was made by TBI officer Valerie Troutt out of the Jackson field office.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 11h
Zach Adams said in court Monday that he intends to try to hire an attorney "whenever the TBI decides to let me use the phone again."

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

:coffeecup: Good Morning!! :coffeecup:

:welcome: To All The New Sleuthers that Have joined WS!

I really have nothing of value to share today, so I'll just make a couple of observations from all the reading I just got caught up on.

ZA's arrest for assault Of AB-- My thoughts are this, maybe, just maybe this is why they were doing such a search, for the weapons in this case- She describe them and they went looking. After all, the alleged assault was reported to have taken place at his house. Maybe just maybe this was all over
drugs.
Anything else they find could be bonus?

Granted from the TBI's spokesperson, saying this has to do with the drug trade-I have seen many speculating about the bullet holes in the PT Cruiser-
All the vehicles may have been searched for evidence "drug case" and during those searches anything else that they might stumble across is just bonus?

Other search warrants-Look is they are looking for a major meth lab, or were concerned enough they found it, LE would have been suited up. To deal with all the chemicals.

Something else- I'm reminded of a case that happened in Jackson County Tn, where a woman went missing- Her estranged husband said she just left, without her purse and other things- They kept after him because he was the last to see her, he pulled her out of a bar- He confessed that she shot herself and he buried her right in the front yard and the bulldozer was parked on top of her.
Maybe LE thought he buried money, weapons, drugs?

Right now, I think, Anything, Any of these people being rounded up for a "drug case" will spill anything to keep their arses from going to prison.

Praying For Holly~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member