New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know on TV crime shows they often arrest suspects on unrelated charges and their associates on unrelated charges. Then, while locked up, they foolishly talk to other inmates or write incriminating things, etc. Meanwhile, the associates are interrogated and sometimes offered deals if they "spill the beans" on the suspect. While this is going on - LE is still out there looking for solid evidence, following up on tips, and searching the properties of all concerned....

Does this happen in reality? Is this happening now in West Tennessee? I hope so!!!
Sure it does and most likely! Where do you think TV crime shows got the idea? ;)

Thanks - I missed a post or two. Sorry.

we are not supposed to sleuth...

But now I would be surprised if the GF was NOT in jail... As it seems much of the Darden and surrounding areas' population is in jail... :jail:

sorry... Couldn't resist... :blushing:

Guess, if ZA is responsible for HB's abduction, it would be reasonable to conclude that her blood found in the carport likely came from a knife wound to gain her compliance, imo.

And if any knives were seized during the weekend search, you know they will be DNAed for any of HB's blood ... whether it was hers in the carport or not.

I know on TV crime shows they often arrest suspects on unrelated charges and their associates on unrelated charges. Then, while locked up, they foolishly talk to other inmates or write incriminating things, etc. Meanwhile, the associates are interrogated and sometimes offered deals if they "spill the beans" on the suspect. While this is going on - LE is still out there looking for solid evidence, following up on tips, and searching the properties of all concerned....

Does this happen in reality? Is this happening now in West Tennessee? I hope so!!!

Happens every day. This is the FBI and TBI - they can go into the jail and try whatever they want to get someone to talk. They trump local authorities.

This kind of reminds me of when LE started arresting all the family members in the Haleigh Cummings case here in FL. In no time flat they had half of the county in jail or being questioned.

Yes and sadly Haleigh is still missing. No resolution in Holly's case yet either despite all these folks being in jail.

I'm very discouraged

So frustrating! I can't help but think what would have turned up if they searched there 3 years ago. It seems so obvious to everyone but LE that these guys were wreaking fear and havok on the entire community.

So frustrating! I can't help but think what would have turned up if they searched there 3 years ago. It seems so obvious to everyone but LE that these guys were wreaking fear and havok on the entire community.

My thoughts exactly.

Rain turned to sleet turned to snow here in East Tn. I'm guessing whatever is happening near Parsons is occurring indoors. :/

PURE SPECULATION:

I am thinking the timing of the start of the relationship compared to ZA's arrest is odd...

I wonder if he did threaten the "girlfriend"... Then posted on FB the start of the relationship (the next day) as a joke or mocking action...

and he returned to threaten her on Friday (2-28-14)... She called LE... And he was arrested... Again?

Just trying to make sense of this...

:dunno:

The one comment on ZA's "In a relationship" fb post says, "what is really going on!!!???", so I suspect you are probably correct that he is taunting them. ("girlfriend" is rumored to be the sister of the assault victim)

Please delete if this is not allowed, since I'm fairly new!

Rain turned to sleet turned to snow here in East Tn. I'm guessing whatever is happening near Parsons is occurring indoors. :/

same happened here in east texas. my power went off at 10:30 last night and came back on this morning at 5:00. sleet and snow everywhere. :)

I hate to say this...but I am not even sleuthing the jail records or arrest records right now. If I saw a name or two that I am familiar with, I couldn't keep my mouth shut...so its better for me not to know about it until its released to MSM.

I can only say, as many of you have, that the names that are swirling have been swirling for 3 years. Makes me think that many of the rumors have some measure of truth. I know if we are freaking out then the Bobos are doing the same many times over. Bless them.

from nursebeeme's post # 45 naming the current accuser, do we know if she is a petite blond girl?

JMO knowing the names and possible identities of her abductors and being able to prove anything are two different things. Some of us have thought for years that LE must have an idea who perps were, since they asked for so little help from community, held no PC's etc...even if one person who knew something just came forward, LE has to be able to find some evidence to match up to what is being said. Hoping for the best...but nervous. JMO

I dunno....THREE years to hide, move, and completely dispose of a body is a long time. we are talking about bones at this point. could be in cement, 15 states away in a box, bottom of the ocean, or mexico.

sorry so graphic, but it's hard to have hope they will find anything.

from nursebeeme's post # 45 naming the current accuser, do we know if she is a petite blond girl?

I have seen her fb page. Not blonde, cannot tell about petite.

And I would characterize her as a woman and not a girl.

The one comment on ZA's "In a relationship" fb post says, "what is really going on!!!???", so I suspect you are probably correct that he is taunting them. ("girlfriend" is rumored to be the sister of the assault victim)

Please delete if this is not allowed, since I'm fairly new!

It does appear that the assault victim is either the sister or sister-in-law of the girlfriend. There are other questions but probably can't ask them at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj