New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly's mom, KB, was suspicious of these guys following Holly around at the coon hunt event. She and the neighbor even spoke about it. So my guess is that KB had this in mind the morning of Holly's abduction. We can only surmise that KB mentioned the coon hunt incident to Holly's dad, brother, and even Holly herself.
If KB told this info to the local LE, which I am betting the house that she did, then they have had the much of what they needed at the start....

Holly's mom, KB, was suspicious of these guys following Holly around at the coon hunt event. She and the neighbor even spoke about it. So my guess is that KB had this in mind the morning of Holly's abduction. We can only surmise that KB mentioned the coon hunt incident to Holly's dad, brother, and even Holly herself.
If KB told this info to the local LE, which I am betting the house that she did, then they have had the much of what they needed at the start....

exactly.

They apparently searched the property before but probably didn't have enough evidence to execute search warrants. Was the assault what finally gave them enough to get search warrants? If not, what?

I know. I just hope we don't have to wait another 3 years for some kind of news from the TBI.

Still waiting on Karen Swift's case to be solved and they found her body. Dec 11, 2011.

I thought about that but there are a bazillion cases where the victim's family has made statements about various individuals even though LE has said or done nothing. For example, Lauren Spirer's mom and Brittany Drexel's mom have been very vocal about who they think know something. So, I can't see Holly's parents not doing anything for 3 years about someone who lives a couple of miles away. JMOO...

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie 6m
Interview with the girlfriend of Zach Adams, whose property was investigated in relation to the #HollyBobo case. Full story coming soon.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie 15m
Trisha Evans, Zach Adams' girlfriend, said Amber Brays accusations against Adams are false. Evans said Bray was jealous of Evans and Adams.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie 18m
Zach Adams’ girlfriend, Trisha Evans, just told me Amber Bray, who has accused Adams of aggravated assault, is her sister.

ETA: https://twitter.com/JordanBuie
Jackson Sun Journalist

They apparently searched the property before but probably didn't have enough evidence to execute search warrants. Was the assault what finally gave them enough to get search warrants? If not, what?

On his FB he posted someone broke into his house February 12th. I wonder if that person found something. Jmo

I recall seeing that the assault occurred on Feb. 6. He was in jail in Benton County after that and bonded out. Then he was arrested a few days later on the assault charge.

I am guessing that the search warrants don't have anything to do strictly with the assault charge. Many times search warrants are a culmination of lots of little pieces being put together to establish probably cause to believe that evidence of a crime can be found at the location to be searched (Note that the search is for evidence at a location as opposed to a search of a person).

Now, maybe the "victim" of the assault saw something on the property or in the house, or he told her there was something there, and that added a piece.

My suspicion is that LE did not want ZA "on the loose" during or after the search, either because of a flight risk or fear of harm to others, so they waited until they could get him on a charge that would allow him to be thrown under the jail. If the assault were reported on Feb. 6, or close to it, that gave them 22 days to get all the paperwork done and to get them approved by a judge.

If the FBI is involved, very good chance the search warrants came out of federal court in Jackson.

The fact that they are moving methodically telegraphs to me that this is not a rescue situation; otherwise, if they thought there was someone alive on the Adams Lane property there would have been a SWAT team long ago.

Interview with the girlfriend of Zach Adams, whose property was investigated in relation to the #HollyBobo case. Full story coming soon.

Trisha Evans, Zach Adams' girlfriend, said Amber Brays accusations against Adams are false. Evans said Bray was jealous of Evans and Adams.

Zach Adams’ girlfriend, Trisha Evans, just told me Amber Bray, who has accused Adams of aggravated assault, is her sister.

Jackson Sun Journalist

OK, MSM has named gf. Here is some sleuthing on her:

http://kool.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/Details/102336

Jackson Sun Journalist

Alrighty, then. (insert emoticon of your choice here)

So, this alleged assault occurred prior to Feb.6, correct? Then are the assault charges he is currently facing for something else? I'm guessing the answer is yes. In fact, I'd bet my farm those charges were for assaulting a police officer when they came to search the house. That sure would seem to support the bail amount in conjunction with other things, imo.

Alrighty, then. (insert emoticon of your choice here)

So, this alleged assault occurred prior to Feb.6, correct? Then are the assault charges he is currently facing for something else? I'm guessing the answer is yes. In fact, I'd bet my farm those charges were for assaulting a police officer when they came to search the house. That sure would seem to support the bail amount in conjunction with other things, imo.

My understanding is that the assault charges are from the Feb. 6 assault. They just waited until Friday to pick him up.

Where is your farm?

Looking at Hollye's map of the initial searches, they weren't too far from Adams Lane.
I am wondering what information if any they were given to go that direction?
One in particular was very close to I-40.

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...93,-88.241501&spn=0.184722,0.31414&dg=feature

Adding: Oh, I see the red !! marks are where evidence was found. That answers my question above. If occupants of the residence searched were involved they didn't take the evidence that far to dispose of it.

My understanding is that the assault charges are from the Feb. 6 assault. They just waited until Friday to pick him up.

Where is your farm?

I need my farm. :tantrum:

But seriously, why would they wait all that time to pick him up on the assault charges? He was already being held on drug charges, wasn't he? Am I missing something?

Jackson Sun Journalist

They're sisters ? Did I read that right ?

They're sisters ? Did I read that right ?

If you DIDN'T read it right, then neither did I.

Boy...I'm going to have to bite my tongue clean in half to keep the mods from smacking me today. :angel:

ETA: LOL @Foxfire's facebook answer. Wished I had thought of that.

Jackson Sun soon to publish some of the she - said family feud that may have led to Adams arrest. Unrelated incidents to #HollyBobo

Jackson Sun article will feature interview with Adams girlfriend, reporter says. I will tweet out the link.

https://mobile.twitter.com/willnunley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members