New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, ZA holds a gun to AB head and threatens to gut her with a knife. The following day he updates his FB profile to show he's in a relationship with TE, which is AB's sister?? Think I need to head back over to the Heather Elvis thread, this one is making my head spin....

IF ZA was a name that came up before in the beginning of the investigation, but they didn't have anything on him to get a SW, would him threatening another girl the way he did AB give them enough probable cause to get a SW in case he harmed Holly? I'm asking only because I have no idea how that works. I hope not as I'm hoping that they have a whole lot more information we don't know about. I really want Holly's family to have some answers!

Why would Amber be jealous when she is supposedly engaged herself? :waitasec:
And if she is so jealous and these sisters are not even friends on facebook...
Why would she have been at the house in the first place?

Was Trisha there when this occurred, or is she just believing her man over her sister?
Would police make an arrest in this area based on he said/she said with no witness or physical evidence?

So many questions and so little answers. Typical of Holly's case. But SO glad to see something new!

So, ZA holds a gun to AB head and threatens to gut her with a knife. The following day he updates his FB profile to show he's in a relationship with TE, which is AB's sister?? Think I need to head back over to the Heather Elvis thread, this one is making my head spin....

No way...just stay. The spinning stops after 5 years. :scared:

NewsChannel 5 ‏@NC5 · 2m
We're learning new info about a man whose property has been @ the center of renewed search in #HollyBobo case. Hear from his mom @ 5. #NC5

Isn't this the exact wording Adam's mother used in another interview? Lawyer speak?

Evans said she couldn't comment on the Bobo case. "I couldn't help or hinder that investigation at all," she said.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...not-believe-assault-accusation?nclick_check=1

ETA: I saw it in the same article as his mother's interview, but it was from Evans actually. So it is HER lawyer speaking I am guessing.

Evans sent Fox 17 this statement in regards to the latest spark in the Bobo investigation: "I want to take this opportunity to tell the Bobo family that my children and I are keeping them in our prayers. I have no information which could neither help or hinder in this investigation. Thank you."

Read More at: http://www.fox17.com/news/features/t...is-19941.shtml

Perfect. Just Perfect. Just a man and his woman....dealing drugs.

With a whole bunch of kids in tow ranging from toddlers to teenagers with an unknown number of different fathers.

IF ZA was a name that came up before in the beginning of the investigation, but they didn't have anything on him to get a SW, would him threatening another girl the way he did AB give them enough probable cause to get a SW in case he harmed Holly? I'm asking only because I have no idea how that works. I hope not as I'm hoping that they have a whole lot more information we don't know about. I really want Holly's family to have some answers!

ZA's name came up. The search & evidence led virtually straight to his house. He would have known DCSO routine, shift change, etc., as well as likely the Bobo's routine. Last but not least, the FBI BAU2 profiled the unknown suspect within the first few days after HB's abduction, just failed to release any info to the public.
Yet it took three years to gather enough probable cause to get search warrants and a possible resolution and justice for HB & her family...
Predators are recidivist and if they escape justice once, they will repeat..

It gets a little more interesting because not only are the two women sisters, but some of TE's children also have the same last name as AB. Either girls had babies with two different men with the same last name, or they like to have babies with the same man.

Also...this crime was in Kentucky and TE is paroled and under supervision until 2015. She is living in another STATE. Doesn't that violate parole terms?!? How intelligent is it to be on parole for 2 drug convictions and then go before the media to defend a drug dealer believed to be a murderer when you are living in another state? (Don't answer this question? We know the answer!!!)

All the while, she spent less than a year in prison for all of these drug charges that were concurrent. She didn't get the concept of "mercy," did she? How long until her parole is revoked and she is back in jail. And parole boards, please keep her there at least 10 years so she isn't able to procreate more babies to be born into this sordid environment!!! Please!!! Do the next generation a favor!!!!

My question now is this........are ZA and Amber Bray in the same jail since he was moved????? I swear this is beginning to read like my county.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89