New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Baez's comment proves that Casey comes before Caylee being found and having a proper funeral and closure. What the heck has this world come to? I hope Casey rots in you know where now.

I'm a new poster. Can anybody wrap their head around this? I am shocked at how arrogant this lawyer is, in the court of public opinion he just put the noose tighter around Casey's neck!

I really don't understand why this is so difficult to grasp. Is Casey the first defendant in the history of the world to maintain her innocence, the first suspect in the history of the world to maintain her innocence, perhaps even (gasp) falsely maintaining her innocence?

She hasn't confessed to anything. Fine. So there'll be a trial and the State will have to put up or shut up. Can we all get over this already?

Or does everyone really think Casey's gonna confess to everything now that she's a suspect?

No..no and no...however this case is unlike any case I've ever seen in my life. I don't think anyone here can get over anything as it's impossible..once you THINK you are over 1 thing...2 more things pop up that make you say WTF. JMO.

Jose and Casey both make me so angry that I could spit nails!!!!!!!!!!!!! But instead I thought I would throw a little humor into the mix. Here is what I think of you Casey:

Caseyanimated.gif

You think saving yourself is MORE IMPORTANT than your precious daughter? Well I got news for you,.. the WHOLE WORLD is waiting to find that little girl and once LE throws down murder charges on your dumb a$$ we will all partying and celebrate, just like you did after you disposed of your beautiful little girl!!! You know what? I think this post should have gone in the rants thread,.. oh well,... jmo

:woohoo::blowkiss:Oh Hailie, I can so tell how much you are KC's biggest fan!!!:waitasec::clap:

Honestly, this poor man cannot even construct an effective sentence. ANY ADVANTAGE THEY HAVE..just does not make sense. What WOULD have made sense is....give the prosecution an advantage to put her away for life.

Since when is this a game of poker? Last time I checked there is a precious girl out there somewhere. Sad when a little girls life is being referred to like a card game.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life"..JB's statement

No it doesnt the 408 incident happened may24 th around 2:30 am. He was talking about this tire incident because he basically questioned why was she on the 408 when she should of been coming from Universal? LOL, and he was right. If she did the tire damage on the 408 she wasnt coming home from work. Actually there are several backroads near the airport. SO I cant tell which one, but I heard on NG it was the south side of the Airport.
Thanks so much for that help...so it discounts anyone who may have spotted her car even at an earlier date.

Does that sound like the attorney of an "innocent" woman?? JB just told us in that statement that she is guilty as sin.

Can this idiot (JB) be added to the 82 already on the witness list since he obviously thinks she is guilty? Too bad an attorney as stupid as this can't testify against his own client! :waitasec:

Just my opinion!

I really don't understand why this is so difficult to grasp. Is Casey the first defendant in the history of the world to maintain her innocence, the first suspect in the history of the world to maintain her innocence, perhaps even (gasp) falsely maintaining her innocence?

She hasn't confessed to anything. Fine. So there'll be a trial and the State will have to put up or shut up. Can we all get over this already?

Or does everyone really think Casey's gonna confess to everything now that she's a suspect?
I don't think I could...nor do I want to... ever get over man's humanity against man...yet alone accept on any level anyone hurting a child.

Wow, just wow.

Every time you think it can't get any worse, the A family and JB find a way to take 'the lowest of the low' to a new and deeper level.

You said it perfectly, OcalaMom!

I don't think I could...nor do I want to... ever get over man's humanity against man...yet alone accept on any level anyone hurting a child.

I wasn't asking anyone to accept this. If Casey killed her child, she should hopefully be punished in accordance with whatever criminal laws apply.

But for now, she's maintaining her innocence, and she wouldn't be the first person to ever do so. And we should all be grateful to live in a Country where the Government has to prove its' case entirely.

Acutally she's not maintaining anything. She hasn't hissed a word about Caylee or said she's innocent. The only things I remember her voicing are her concerns for herself and only herself.

She is a coward plain and simple. If I was her I'd man up and take responsibility for what I've done. At least go out with some dignity!

Yup cause we know HER dignity is more important than her daughter's dignity and having a proper burial. I hope KC gets the DP and a cardboard box. Cardboard would be more enviroment friendly.

Very telling comment per Baez. My theory is that the re-testing of the forensic evidence is in, LE have their ducks in a row and are on the verge of filing murder charges. Baez and the Anthony's know, and negotiations are underway for lesser charges. Basically it is game over, time for the towel to be thrown in on the "Caylee is alive" charades. A significant turn of events has occured today per that statement he made. The confirmation will come when the Sunday vigil is cancelled...or hopefully announced by LE sooner. Time will tell...but I smell a turn of events is in the air!

Lizzy, first, welcome! I'm just reading on the thread, but had to comment on your post. Plus it'll bump it up, for those who may have missed it.

I agree 100% with your theory. 100%. I've never liked charades; never been good at them; but I surely don't think an innocent, precious little child should be the object of the 'game.' No way. No how.

I think Baez's statement today + LE's decision yesterday to name Casey as a suspect and not just a POI = the gig is up.

Welcome to WS, Lizzysf! I could not agree more with everything you said!

Originally Posted by lizzysf
Very telling comment per Baez. My theory is that the re-testing of the forensic evidence is in, LE have their ducks in a row and are on the verge of filing murder charges. Baez and the Anthony's know, and negotiations are underway for lesser charges. Basically it is game over, time for the towel to be thrown in on the "Caylee is alive" charades. A significant turn of events has occured today per that statement he made. The confirmation will come when the Sunday vigil is cancelled...or hopefully announced by LE sooner. Time will tell...but I smell a turn of events is in the air!

Some good ideas here regarding what JB might have intended by his remarks today. I think a media statement is the wrong way for JB to make an offer / open up channels for discussion with LE. It makes his client look really bad.

Plus side: JB got a little carried away (again) with his posturing, didn't he? A good preview of the trial perhaps. Just sayin. : )

TY all!

I think this find today ended it for them. I believe they know the body is where they are now searching and he is working toward a plea bargain offer.

I don't think he will get one. I believe once they find the body. I believe they will find severe violence to that baby and they will go for the death penalty.

I believe JB knows where the body is and this was a shock to them where they are searching. He more or less said that today by saying she was not going to help them put her in prison for life.

Time for Baez to take down the tent and send the circus to the next town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976