New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would "absolutley" love it, if the Forensics were able to prove that the cars gas guage was not broken!

They still have the car don't they?

Casey and her Fantasy to "outsmart" everybody!!! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Totally agree with you SS. These types are never afraid. The reason is because they think they are smarter than everyone else. She thinks she has gotten by with it.:)

"If she is never found guess who gets to spend life in prison"
sounds like somebody would got away with it to me? Nope, she is scared she just has a good poker face

Ok, I think I'm finally caught up -- 'til I go to post this! Anyone think it's a good idea to start a thread to discuss the car/TonE picking up KC, etc.? I'm been obsessed about this a long time and it appears that others are too.

ETA: I would do it myself, but I'm skeered! :)

A couple of questions for our legal beagles please...

If a GJ is convened, is it secret or a matter of public record? Or, is there an option to do it either way? Also, how long would it typically take from the time the GJ is convened until a decision is made? And then, how long from the indigtment to an arrest? Is it immediate? If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

In defense of George bringing the gas cans when picking up the car from the tow yard I'll say that it is likely that he assumed Casey left the car to be towed after running out of gas. She seemed to do it so frequently that he just thought that may be why it was left and then towed.

It may even be exactly what happened...simplest theory, etc.

Does that seem logical?

"If she is never found guess who gets to spend life in prison"
sounds like somebody would got away with it to me? Nope, she is scared she just has a good poker face
well i dont understand her saying that and not cooperating .. that statement tells me if she isnt found she will spend eternety in jail (so she wants her to be found).. why would she say that and not co-operate .. of course ive never understood her either .

I would "absolutley" love it, if the Forensics were able to prove that the cars gas guage was not broken!

They still have the car don't they?

Casey and her Fantasy to "outsmart" everybody!!! HA! HA! HA! HA!

They are not "smarter" than anybody. No one has ever challenged her before this. You have to take their lies all the way to the beginning like the police have done. Notice how her story completely changed when she was exposed by them.

Not by JB but by some other party. All this is just too nuts to lie, say something....then not say anything... and then for JB to make a statement like that...

Very crazy to say the least and I truely feel that we haven't seen or heard the craziest yet.

And I also feel that when all is said and done....many will be shocked yet again.

just a feeling....way strange events going on here.

A couple of questions for our legal beagles please...

If a GJ is convened, is it secret or a matter of public record? Or, is there an option to do it either way? Also, how long would it typically take from the time the GJ is convened until a decision is made? And then, how long from the indigtment to an arrest? Is it immediate? If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

I believe indictments are almost immediately after GJ decisions. Only prosecution is allowed to present a case so it shouldn't take too long

well i dont understand her saying that and not cooperating .. that statement tells me if she isnt found she will spend eternety in jail (so she wants her to be found).. why would she say that and not co-operate .. of course ive never understood her either .

At this point she was just acting as if Caylee were actually kidnapped.

IOW:
"If they don't find out where Zanny took Caylee they will think I killed her and I will spend eternity in jail".

The text was sent the first night the story came out of her mouth and I think she was just following through with that text.

Sorry for the long thread name!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

"Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car."

and

""It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

Interesting...

It sounds like her attorney just admitted to her guilt!!!:clap:

Is it just me or do you find it odd that JB hasn't come out today with a spin on what he said yesterday? I fully expected him to be calling the press and screaming "Foul!" or something. "Out of context!" "One-sided Journalism" "That is NOT what I said!"

Is it just me or do you find it odd that JB hasn't come out today with a spin on what he said yesterday? I fully expected him to be calling the press and screaming "Foul!" or something. "Out of context!" "One-sided Journalism" "That is NOT what I said!"

I have serious questions about his ethics at this point. Most defense attorneys do NOT want to know if their client is guilty. I don't know any other way to interpret his statement otrher than he knows of her guilt.

Baez knows she is guilty and Nejame knows Caylee is dead.........put the two together :)

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

Why did he include the words "they have" in this statement. It doesn't fit in grammatically. Left out, his statement conveys his message.

I think it is a Freudian slip of sorts. The advantage LE has over him and KC weighs heavily on his mind so that this phrase just slipped out. He probably goes to bed every night with nightmares of the "advantage they have".

There...I'm back on topic!:crazy:

Casey told Amy about the smell in the car on the 25th. She also mentions to Amy about the squirrels on the frame and a definite smell on the 27th.

Hi, liltigress.

I may as well add my two cents to help confuse everyone. :)

My thoughts are Casey would have to dispose of Caylee between the afternoon of the 16th to the afternoon of the 24th of June.

Her hours were limited for when she could go back to CA and GA*s house because of their work hours and time off from work. Cindy works days from 8am or 9am to 4:30pm to 5:30pm to 6:00pm) and George works from approximately 3:00pm to 11:30 or 12:am. I think Cindy works Monday through Friday and George works Sunday through Friday (he stated this).

Casey is going to have to play phone tag with Cindy and George on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays if she expects to sneak back to their house for Caylee*s body, food, clothes or gas without getting caught.

This leaves a window between 2:30pm to approximately 5:30pm to get in the house and out without getting caught.

Is there any evidence of Casey doing this on the weekend of the 20th (Friday) through Sunday the 22nd?

Does anyone have the cell records and pings for when Casey called Anthony to help her get the gas cans and food on the 20th of June?

It takes approximately a day to a day and a half for decomp to start to smell, and probably a bit longer for liquifaction to occur in any amount to leak in the trunk. This is dependent on Caylee*s body being put in a duffel bag, garbage bag, or some other covering. I can only imagine how horrible the odor would start to smell if her body was in the trunk even between the 16th to the 20th. Even more gross if Casey hid Caylee*s body in the back yard and moved it after the 22nd.

Sorry, I would look this stuff up in the documents, but I have webtv and can*t access them or I would find the info myself.

I*ll post my thoughts on the week of the 23rd through the 29th of June later.

Baez knows she is guilty and Nejame knows Caylee is dead.........put the two together :)

They know the score for sure but not because KC told him! She couldn't complete a sentence without lying and I don't think she would be any different with him than she has been with anyone else. That's why I don't believe he knows where the body is but he does know is client is GUILTY!

Yes, you are. :) So now he can say it was a grammatical error which changed what he was trying to convey. LOL

SS, I really believe he meant to say this. I think (as others have said) he is sending out feelers to see if he can get some type of plea for KC.

Imo, some type of info has been revealed to him this week and they are running scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper