New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the practical effect of all of this will be ... nothing!

And it isn't a big deal. It's the truth. maybe an uncomfortable truth, but a truth neverthless. Baez isn't supposed to help the State to convict his own client. It's the State's burden and all that jazz. This is really, really, basic stuff. Perhaps Nancy Grace will milk that statement if she hasn't already. No one really takes her seriously though.

Right. Plus, I think the statement is being misconstrued, no thanks to his ham-handed way with words. (is that a mixed metaphor?) Anyway:

""It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

I think he's just saying "look, they are trying to lock my client up for life why should she give them a helping hand?" IOW, he's saying LE is he77bent on convicting her no matter what and she's not going to hand them the opportunity to use her words against her. Remember how the cops got a "confession" out of Kevin Fox?

Ok, it is not in TonE's statement, but Amy H.'s statement. It is also in phone/text messages on the 27th. However, in Jesse's statement, he said it was the 28th.

Amy and Jesse are both probably right about the dates Casey told them about running out of gas.

I think Casey ran out of gas on the 26th and had Tony come and pick her up at Amscot. Note she didn*t have hime take her to her parents house for gas cans AGAIN. Been there done that, and she didn*t want to appear the twit she is for the second time.

Now comes the 27th an Casey tells Amy she just ran out of gas and I got rid of the dead squirrel smell I told you about two days. Note she doesn*t ask Amy to help her get gas YET, because it*s Fusion Friday and party time.

Next comes Jesse on the 28th with Casey*s plea about running out of gas, but he can*t help her then.

Okay, go back to Amy again to help her because Casey doesn*t want Anthony to know what a twit she is AGAIN.

Is that clear as mud? :)

Marina,I cmpletely agree. I think JB is clear what the suspect classification means to his Client in the next week, but I think the plea ship sailed early on.
I think he gambled on some things his Client told him, the first of which is the ID of Caylee's father. I think that information will seal her fate.
I watched the CA interview with Det. Evers and Det. Melich. I am convinced CA knew exactly who this child's father was, and was specifically trying to mislead LE.

You DO NOT file paperwork establishing custody in the event of Casey's death as grandparents without notification to the Father, it is illegal, there is a burden of notification on behalf of the petitioner. Unless of course, they had a cert of death. In which case, they knew exactly who he was.

Either way, they knew, and either way, they lied at some point.
What is the reason?

Very interesting food for thought Blink.

I thought something about her statements about the father (CinA) in the interview were off. I felt as if she seemed sure of where she stood in the event KC died and would not have this assurance if legal channels had not been followed through with.
Unless she knew of his ID, this would not be possible.

Excellent sleuthing there, WhiteWolf. :detective: (Back to lurking.....)
Hi, liltigress.

I may as well add my two cents to help confuse everyone. :)

My thoughts are Casey would have to dispose of Caylee between the afternoon of the 16th to the afternoon of the 24th of June.

Her hours were limited for when she could go back to CA and GA*s house because of their work hours and time off from work. Cindy works days from 8am or 9am to 4:30pm to 5:30pm to 6:00pm) and George works from approximately 3:00pm to 11:30 or 12:am. I think Cindy works Monday through Friday and George works Sunday through Friday (he stated this).

Casey is going to have to play phone tag with Cindy and George on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays if she expects to sneak back to their house for Caylee*s body, food, clothes or gas without getting caught.

This leaves a window between 2:30pm to approximately 5:30pm to get in the house and out without getting caught.

Is there any evidence of Casey doing this on the weekend of the 20th (Friday) through Sunday the 22nd?

Does anyone have the cell records and pings for when Casey called Anthony to help her get the gas cans and food on the 20th of June?

It takes approximately a day to a day and a half for decomp to start to smell, and probably a bit longer for liquifaction to occur in any amount to leak in the trunk. This is dependent on Caylee*s body being put in a duffel bag, garbage bag, or some other covering. I can only imagine how horrible the odor would start to smell if her body was in the trunk even between the 16th to the 20th. Even more gross if Casey hid Caylee*s body in the back yard and moved it after the 22nd.

Sorry, I would look this stuff up in the documents, but I have webtv and can*t access them or I would find the info myself.

I*ll post my thoughts on the week of the 23rd through the 29th of June later.

I thought something about her statements about the father (CinA) in the interview were off. I felt as if she seemed sure of where she stood in the event KC died and would not have this assurance if legal channels had not been followed through with. Unless she knew of his ID, this would not be possible.

I don't think CinA or anyone knows who the father is, except maybe Casey, but I am not positive she knows either. You have to understand CinA got her info on who the father is from Casey and Casey lies. Casey doesn't care if she lies on a legal document, Casey doesn't care if it would negate the whole document, Casey just doesn't care about anything but Casey. the poor lawyer who drafted this document took everyone at their word, especially if Casey provided an obit on someone. He would have no reason to suspect Casey was lying. All he did was draw up the document based on what he was told. CinA might THINK she knows who the father is, Casey might have told her 'honest, this time I am not lying about who he is, his name is ***** but he died. I would place a sizable bet on the fact that if CinA ever came out and said who Casey said the father was, it will be shown to be just another Casey lie.

Very interesting food for thought Blink.

I thought something about her statements about the father (CinA) in the interview were off. I felt as if she seemed sure of where she stood in the event KC died and would not have this assurance if legal channels had not been followed through with.
Unless she knew of his ID, this would not be possible.

I'm confused. The legal papers that CA discussed in her interview with LE referred to Caylee's fate in the event that something happened to her mother (KC). If they do know who the father is and did include information about him in those documents then he (or his remaining family if he is dead) would have had to have forfeited his rights to anything that happened to Caylee in writing in the same said document.

The only way that they could have legally ensured that they (the A's) got custody of Caylee is if they stated that the father:
1. was unknown
2. was deceased and that his family conceded rights to custody
3. was alive and that the father forfeited his rights to custody

My hunch is that they went with "unknown". I'm confused all the more because she started blabbering about an Eric...Makes no sense!

I'm confused. The legal papers that CA discussed in her interview with LE referred to Caylee's fate in the event that something happened to her mother (KC). If they do know who the father is and did include information about him in those documents then he (or his remaining family if he is dead) would have had to have forfeited his rights to anything that happened to Caylee in writing in the same said document.

The only way that they could have legally ensured that they (the A's) got custody of Caylee is if they stated that the father:
1. was unknown
2. was deceased and that his family conceded rights to custody
3. was alive and that the father forfeited his rights to custody

My hunch is that they went with "unknown". I'm confused all the more because she started blabbering about an Eric...Makes no sense!

Exactly. If they went with unknown, why not just tell the detectives this...it would be revealed in the documents anyway which she offered to give them.

If they know who he is why all the lies and different stories. Imo, someone doesn't want to be known as the father. I would go with your No. 3 scenario if I had to choose. CA seemed very confident in her legal status if KC were to die. She also spoke of them not seeking any alimony in regards to the father of Caylee during the drawing up of these papers. I know she most likely mispoke and meant child support when she said this because alimony wouldn't come into play in this situation. However, it was a strange slip of the tongue. Child support wouldn't even be considered if he were deceased. I don't think she would tell detectives of legal documents if there weren't any.

Exactly. If they went with unknown, why not just tell the detectives this...it would be revealed in the documents anyway which she offered to give them.

If they know who he is why all the lies and different stories. Imo, someone doesn't want to be known as the father. I would go with your No. 3 scenario if I had to choose. CA seemed very confident in her legal status if KC were to die. She also spoke of them not seeking any alimony in regards to the father of Caylee during the drawing up of these papers. I know she most likely mispoke and meant child support when she said this because alimony wouldn't come into play in this situation. However, it was a strange slip of the tongue. Child support wouldn't even be considered if he were deceased. I don't think she would tell detectives of legal documents if there weren't any.

She really flipped around like a fish out of water during that discussion! Regardless, I really think that if they really did have something drafted up by a lawyer, that they stuck with "father unknown". I think that based on what happened with Jesse, anything else would have required paternity testing...

Which still makes me scratch my head - after having said that she thought the father was Jesse, that the father was dead, that she had seen the obituary, yada, yada, yada - she throws out a name that has never been mentioned..."Eric - something - I can't remember his last name". Very Strange.

MOO

Respectfully, I say this........at this point.........it doesn't matter anymore who Caylee's father is. Only one man ever came forward to try to claim her.........before this tragedy ever happened. To me....it's way too late for any man to claim to be the baby's father now. If no one stepped up to the plate before......why do it now :confused:. It's a mute point.

I started a thread on this and it got moved to "Sighting/Tips of Caylee"....but I was trying to start a thread about the recent sighting of CASEY. So I do think it should stay as it's own thread. I don't think it belonged under Caylee sightings.

Anyway, like I was saying....last night on NG, they mentioned a woman who has called to say that she spotted a "woman who looked like KC" walking out of the woods near an airport to her white Pontiac. So, I was asking if there is anymore information on THIS particular sighting...Thanx

And, I spelled "sighting" right this time Moo.... :crazy:

Its gonna get really confusing to have this being discussed in multiply threads and it is a tip to where Caylee may be buried.

I know that some people may have mentioned it, but this thread is titled "TIPS...CAYLEE", I wanted to start a thread to specifically discuss this alleged sighting of Casey...

The title of the thread you were directed to and the mods merged your thread with is not about Caylee sightings, it is about search areas for Caylee because of the sighting by the woman of the car by the side of the road-Casey sighting.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72457
Please read the thread you were directed to and contact a mod to have your new thread merged again.

Respectfully, I say this........at this point.........it doesn't matter anymore who Caylee's father is. Only one man ever came forward to try to claim her.........before this tragedy ever happened. To me....it's way too late for any man to claim to be the baby's father now. If no one stepped up to the plate before......why do it now :confused:. It's a mute point.

So very sad because it is very true. I love your cow...such kissable lips!:crazy:

Except, of course, if the Dad's DNA can be obtained, and the trunk hair DNA matches both he and KC, it proves, without doubt, that Caylee was in the trunk. Prob. among the reasons LE went to CA and likely visited the Marine friend.

The title of the thread you were directed to and the mods merged your thread with is not about Caylee sightings, it is about search areas for Caylee because of the sighting by the woman of the car by the side of the road-Casey sighting.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72457
Please read the thread you were directed to and contact a mod to have your new thread merged again.
I'll go and see what happened to the other thread.

Hopefully I didn't give you the wrong link for the other. So sorry if I did.
I didn't move the other one so I don;t know. But I did find it and pull it. Is this the right thread or does it need to be moved again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay