New Timeline/Theory Based On Body Discovery??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, I do not agree with Padilla's timeline either (or the one he was spouting regarding Caylee being in the trunk past the 20th) as it's not supported by the scientific evidence.

T

IMO, sealing the body in a container or bag at 2.6 days would explain alot.

And we have KC's text to AH on the 24th that "She got rid of the smell"

I think she killed her on the night of the alleged big fight or in the early morning hours of the 16th. After the fight, KC stormed out of the house leaving Caylee behind. CA called KC and demanded she get back home at once, she had a daughter to take care of and how dare she just leave and expect CA to watch her. KC returned extremely angry at having been choked by CA and having to return to the house to watch Caylee. KC's rage grew until she took it out on Caylee.

George didn't see Caylee wake up for breakfast on the 16th because she was already dead. He saw them leave but not in the normal way as he stated. KC was dressed for work and Caylee was wrapped in her bedsheet as KC carried her to the car pretending that she was still asleep.

After leaving, KC removed Caylee's clothes because they were the pajamas that CA had put on her the night before, wrapped her in the sheet again and placed her in the trunk where she remained until decomposed for 2.6 days (June 18th.)

On the 18th, she returned to the house, borrowed a shovel and buried her in the yard. Sometime between the 20th and the 23rd she removed Caylee from the yard, placed her in the trash bag and wrapped it tightly with duct tape. She may have placed her in the blue cooler seen taken after the search as well. Pesticide may have been sprayed on Caylee and in the area that she was buried in. KC left with Caylee all wrapped up and ready to dispose of.

On the same day and with all this going on KC forgot to look at her gas gauge and ran out of gas while driving around looking for a place to dump her. This happened where she was found. KC may have been heading toward the end of the road to dump her but never made it that far. She dumped Caylee at that spot and called Tony for gas (couldn't risk leaving the car at that spot for even a minute). The bed sheet is what the investigators saw that prompted the search warrant. Caylee's matching linens, comforter and pillow/sham were taken into evidence (seen in bag of evidence placed in CSI vehicle).

The third time she backed into the garage KC removed the cooler, took it to the backyard, rinsed it out in the pool and placed it where it belonged (shed or garage). KC thought the smell in the car would go away after dumping Caylee but by the 25th it had become worse so the excuses to Amy began. Car abandoned or simply ran out of gas at the Amscot two days later.

For me this theory answers several questions I have had.
1. Why did she kill her? Rage after the argument and Caylee being the reason CA was able to demand KC's presence at the house.
2. Why didn't GA see her early on the morning of the 16th instead of at 12:50? She was already dead.
3. Why would he lie about the circumstances of their leaving? He realized after the fact that Caylee was dead as KC carried her to the car wrapped in her sheet. He told a different story to throw LE off as to where the crime occurred.
4. Why did KC remove Caylee's clothes? She didn't want her found in the pajamas that CA put on her.
5. Why the sloppy disposal of Caylee? Panicked when she ran out of gas.
6. What did investigators see that immediately prompted a search of the house and the declaration of it being a crime scene? The sheet that matched Caylee's bed ensemble.
7. Why is CA so ardently defending and covering for KC now? She feels guilt for starting the fight, the choking, and insisting that KC return to the house to care for Caylee. She feels Caylee would be alive had she not done this. Also explains why she won't admit to a fight; everything was normal...no reason for KC to kill her daughter.

I know this theory will change as I remember different facts and new ones come to light but for now it's all I can wrap my head around.
R.I.P. dear little Caylee. :blowkiss:

I think your theory works well. The only problem I have is with the decomp at 2.6 days in the Sunfire's trunk. If we are positive that a well-wrapped plastic bag would keep both fluids and chemical fumes/gases from escaping the bundle then I can buy fully into this theory. I just assumed that while fluids could be well-contained, that the body's decomp gasses would be harder to contain, would have escaped, and would have shown up when tested at the Tennessee lab.

Bolded by me

I know I could find it on here somewhere but I am lazy... do we know if LE has copies of those texts?

I know there were calls; I think there were texts. If they exist LE has them. We do not as they were not released in the Sunshine Law dump.

That is what happens to me. I think the "X" factor here is GA. If the gas can incident was catalyst for the dumping then GA would have HAD to smell the car. Would he lie? I don't know...

The body dumping for me seems to be the day she texted Amy she got rid of the smell.

I totally agree with you about the "X" factor. :)

I wish we knew for certain what really went on at Hopespring on June 16th at around 12:50. Logic would dictate that Caylee definitely would have been up and around for HOURS by this time. She would have eaten breakfast and be hankering for lunch!

I have scratched my head over the chloroform. Maybe KC was huffing it? IDK. First off it would be a hassle to make. Lots of other easier stuff out there to get high off of or put your kid to sleep. Using it as a cleaning agent doesn't seem right either. If you weren't wearing an industrial mask, it would knock you out. And it doesn't seem to have any properties that would clean anything. One thing you can use it for, is to kill someone.

I had read early on that chloroform will melt plastic and is kept in glass jars. I wonder what she used to contain the chloroform mixture. If I'm remember correctly, lightweight plastic will eventually be melted by chloroform (but don't quote me on that).

I think your theory works well. The only problem I have is with the decomp at 2.6 days in the Sunfire's trunk. If we are positive that a well-wrapped plastic bag would keep both fluids and chemical fumes/gases from escaping the bundle then I can buy fully into this theory. I just assumed that while fluids could be well-contained, that the body's decomp gasses would be harder to contain, would have escaped, and would have shown up when tested at the Tennessee lab.

I thought this as well but I considered the time it takes to drive to the dumping location (40 seconds) and the possibility that she was wrapped well and maybe placed in the cooler. The leakage (if any) or gases would be a negligent amount. What leaked into the car during the 16th through the 18th remained and continued to permeate the air.

One problem I have is with the cooler being used. I wonder if or why the dogs didn't hit on it. They did take it as evidence for some reason.

ok then i stand corrected but she could have turned her phone off and stayed somewhere elese.JMO
plus lets not forget noone has ever lied in this case:rolleyes:

Casey was texting and talking on her phone all night into the wee hours of the morning. She didn't have her phone turned off.

She pinged from the area of her parent's house.

I think Casey had been fantasizing about killing Caylee before. Thus the missing kid and neck breaking searches.

If you google neck breaking and chloroform the 1st site that comes up is "how to kill a rabbit". On that site people suggest ways to humanely kill the rabbit without leaving blood. Neck breaking, chloroform & drowning are all suggested as humane ways.

I think Casey chloroformed Caylee to knock her out and then killed Caylee with at least one (or maybe both) of the other methods. That would explain the hints from LP about Caylee being in the pool and why Caylee was undressed. Or maybe the neck breaking didn't quite work as expected. So Casey took off Caylee's bloody clothes and then went to drowning.
(How to Kill a Rabbit) http://www.taxidermy.net/forums/BeginnersArticles/01/i/01224C4A30.html

I am thinking it was a site like this that got Casey started searching for chloroform. I STRONGLY disagree with Dr. Baden about anyone thinking chloroform is commonly used among young people to make kids sleep. I challenge Dr. Baden to find ONE person that has ever used chloroform regularly for a BABYSITTER.

There are more sites like the "how to kill a rabbit". Chloroform is listed over and over as the best way to KILL not babysitting.

I had read early on that chloroform will melt plastic and is kept in glass jars. I wonder what she used to contain the chloroform mixture. If I'm remember correctly, lightweight plastic will eventually be melted by chloroform (but don't quote me on that).

Well that's interesting too. Now see how unstable the stuff is? The only thing you can count on is it will kill. I kinda wondered if she didn't, way back when, lift the stuff from the tatoo shop she went to, and then did the searches to see what she had. Somewhere along the line, the stuff spilled into the trunk. Tat and piercing shops are not legally allowed to use Chloroform, but they do. Especially shops that do body modification/mutilation prodedures. They are supposed to instruct thier clients to get a novacaine shot from a doc, then come to thier appointment. So if chloroform was lifted no one would report or admit to that.

Does anyone recall offhand what was the first date that KC complained about the smell?

Here is a possible timeline based on my research to date and the latest facts regarding the discovery of little Caylee's remains:

June 15

Father's day visit to Cindy's father. Last known videos and pictures of Caylee taken. Fight with Cindy sometime after Cindy and Caylee return. Presumably Cindy grabs KC by the throat or neck during the argument.

I have thought "what could have made Cindy that angry"? I am wondering if somehow Cindy discovered that KC had on at least one prior occasion placed Caylee in the trunk to sleep. That certainly would rise to the level of anger described by relatives. It would also help support rumors that the DA is thinking about charging the Anthony's with obstruction. See my post here.

June 16

KC and Caylee do spend the night at parents. See post here. According to George, the two leave right before he leaves for work. Cell pings indicate they did not leave the general area. They may have gone to Lee's, or perhaps even the playground at the Hidden Oaks Elementary School. However, computer forensics show she was back at her parents around 2 PM.

Caylee dies around 3:30 PM. I am heavily criticized by some for this but I still believe the death was accidental. I think it could have been a drowning in the swimming pool.

Another possibility I have considered of late is, if KC had used chloroform in the past on Caylee - which is a distinct possibility based on my hunch as to what the previous day's argument with Cindy was about - that she may have chloroformed Caylee when they returned to the home.

Here is the scenario:

They return from the playground (I think the playground is more plausible than Lee's). Caylee goes off to play or watch TV while mom is on the phone and computer. At some point near 3 KC is on phone with JG - JG hears Caylee in the background (note, I am not talking about the call later in the month when he thought he heard Caylee - this is a different, documented call). Caylee is probably over-tired and needs her nap, but won't go down.

KC gets a rag full of "momma's helper" to get her to go to sleep. The amount of chloroform is enough to kill Caylee, but it is probably not immediately noticed by KC.

She calls Tony around 3:35 to make arrangements for the evening, likely telling him she will head over when mom arrives to watch Caylee. She then checks on Caylee and finds her dead. She probably notices because the baby's bladder and/or bowels emptied upon death.

I do not now believe that Casey's calls around 4:00 PM to GA and CA were to report an emergency. I think they were to find out how much time she had to get out before someone showed up. This would be the behavior of a narcissistic person - me first.

I can see her running through the house grabbing some clothes and stuff and throwing it all in the trunk. She also grabs some of Caylee's stuff so that mom will know that Caylee is spending the night with her. That stuff and Caylee all go into the trunk.

On her way up to Tony's she texts him, probably to say her mother showed up early so she is on her way.

June 17

Returns to Anthony home, backing into garage. I am guessing that she did not move the body out of the trunk, but largely tried to figure out what to do. May have loaded additional stuff into the car.

June 18

Returns to Anthony home, backing into garage. This time she is thinking "well, I will just bury her in the backyard and no one will be the wiser." Shed is locked so she goes to borrow a shovel from neighbor BB.

Carries body to backyard, places it on ground where a month later cadaver dogs give inconsistent hits. Digging proves to be too difficult in several spots she tries, so she returns body to trunk. Shovel goes back to BB.

June 19

A possible detailed timeline is discussed here. However, here is a synopsis of what I am thinking occurred:

Checks on Caylee outside Tony's and notices stain on trunk liner and fluids seeping from Caylee's mouth. This probably is due in part to all the movement of the body in the backyard on the previous day. Realizes she has a mess to deal with and starts out toward parent's home. Changes mind and goes to store near JBP to buy duct tape and garbage bags.

Transfer of body into the bag may have occurred almost anywhere, but I think Casey knew the time needed to move things into the bag, tape everything, etc would take time and attract attention, so she needed a secluded spot. Some have suggested the Oviedo home and it certainly can fit within the allowable time. One ping at approximately 3:05 supports but does not prove a trip to that home. See here.

Puts tape on baby's mouth to stop fluid from seeping. This is the only "problem" she sees, only problem she "solves". Places body in a trash bag along with pillow and sheet she took from home on 16th to make it look like she was spending the night somewhere. Seals bag with duct tape as well. I think this explanation is quite plausible. I don't think KC would kill outright, but once faced with a dead Caylee her narcissistic personality did not care what happened to the body.

Note: the 2.6 days determined by the forensic testing was based on the decomposition stain in the trunk and not on the odor analysis. I have asserted that because the weather during this time was quite a bit cooler than what was assumed by the body farm, 3.0 days is an appropriate length of time to use. Once the body was placed in a leak-proof container such as a sealed garbage bag, the chemical composition of the stain would not change.

June 20

Trip to parents in an attempt to clean the stain. Body remains in trunk.

June 21 - 22

Body remains in trunk.

June 23

KC runs out of gas en-route to parents and places call to Tony. Tony picks her up somewhere on Chickasaw near parent's. Both drive to parent's, Tony breaks lock off shed per KC's instruction and takes gas cans. Tony drives her back to car and watches her put gas in tank. It appears she does not return to parents from there.

See here and here.

June 24

Drives to parent's home and pulls forward into garage (per GA). Recall that the previous three times she backed in (per BB). This means to me she was there for some reason other than to deal with the body.

George is home and surprises her. Wants to get a steel wedge out of her trunk - not because he needs it but because he suspects KC stole his gas cans. KC rushes out to the car ahead of him and hands him the cans.

The incident has really spooked KC. On her way back to Tony's she turns right on Suburban instead of left. She pulls to the side of the road next to the woods. Making sure no one is looking, she pops the trunk, takes the bag out, walks to the edge of the woods, and tosses it down the small slope into the brush.

She then heads back to Tony's.

June 25 - 26

No visit to parents. Notices a strong smell beginning to form in car.

June 27

Smell has become quite unbearable. Tony is going to expect her to take him to airport in her car, but that will not be possible with the smell. Goes to parent's house knowing she is low on gas to get some things (also hoping to get the car to run out of gas). Checks mail and finds Cindy' JCP card. Takes that, activates it, takes food, and heads to Tony's.

On her way back the smell is so bothersome she texts Amy about it, but describes it as being due to a dead squirrel being under her car in the past. Runs out of gas at Amscot. Calls Tony who picks her up.

I do not believe she ever visited the site of the body after June 24.

So, how did she dig her up on the 23rd...no mention of borrowing a shovel on that date. Freshly dug ground in the A backyard would have been obvious to LE. I don't believe Caylee was ever buried in the backyard. If she drowned, which I don't think she did, then after she was removed from the pool traces of decomp would have been present. My best guess is that the decomp found in the backyard was transferred there from the gas cans that had been in KC's trunk. Maybe George just sat them in the backyard and put the in the shed later. Maybe he sat them there long enough to go back into the house and get the key to the shed so he could unlock it and put them away.
I'm thinking Caylee was murdered sometime during the late night of the June 15 or early morning of June 16 and was placed in the trunk at that time. Say she died at 11:00pm on the 15th, at 11:00pm on the 16th would be 1 day, 11:00pm on the 17th would be 2 days. 11:00 AM on the 18th would have been 2.5 days. 12:00 noon on the 18th 2.6days, backs into garage, places Caylee's body in bag (I believe it was a space bag which was then placed in a trash bag). Borrows shovel on June 18th around 1:00pm 2.7 days (margin of error very slight) buries Caylee.
I believe KC was checking on Caylee on the 23rd when Chris S saw her on Suburban Dr. and she supposedly ran out of gas.

If BJB could confirm pings releated to this theory, I believe it is exactly right.

But the pings would have to line up. Does anyone have the pings for the tower or towers relating to the A home and body discovery point?

The dates fit. The only thing about the chloroform I feel sure about is it wasn't used as a babysitter. It only lasts about 20 minutes and there are easier substances to use. The chloroform has me stumped.

________
IMO, I still think Zanex was the "nanny". It was used for long term "babysitting", such as parties, nights with bfs, etc. Maybe the chloroform was so that she wouldn't struggle when she did whatever she did to her. 20 minutes would be plenty of time for that and would make it easier for KC.

So, how did she dig her up on the 23rd...no mention of borrowing a shovel on that date. Freshly dug ground in the A backyard would have been obvious to LE. I don't believe Caylee was ever buried in the backyard. If she drowned, which I don't think she did, then after she was removed from the pool traces of decomp would have been present. My best guess is that the decomp found in the backyard was transferred there from the gas cans that had been in KC's trunk. Maybe George just sat them in the backyard and put the in the shed later. Maybe he sat them there long enough to go back into the house and get the key to the shed so he could unlock it and put them away.
I'm thinking Caylee was murdered sometime during the late night of the June 15 or early morning of June 16 and was placed in the trunk at that time. Say she died at 11:00pm on the 15th, at 11:00pm on the 16th would be 1 day, 11:00pm on the 17th would be 2 days. 11:00 AM on the 18th would have been 2.5 days. 12:00 noon on the 18th 2.6days, backs into garage, places Caylee's body in bag (I believe it was a space bag which was then placed in a trash bag). Borrows shovel on June 18th around 1:00pm 2.7 days (margin of error very slight) buries Caylee.
I believe KC was checking on Caylee on the 23rd when Chris S saw her on Suburban Dr. and she supposedly ran out of gas.

If BJB could confirm pings releated to this theory, I believe it is exactly right.

But the pings would have to line up. Does anyone have the pings for the tower or towers relating to the A home and body discovery point?

Originally posted by BB12---respectfully snatched and drug over here to keep from running back and forth for timeline and ping info...TIA BB12

June 18 –Heavy rain- 12:10 am - 2:11pm-afternoon = TonE apartment. 10:52am-KC texts Cindy's cell phone. There was another spike in calls to her parents, six in 45 minutes during the early afternoon. Three calls were made to her parent's home phone, two to her mom's cell phone and one to her dad's cell phone from 12:34 to 1:11. 2:05pm-KC texts TonE. Travel time- could be in the Anthony home as early as 2:25pm. 2:42 pm – 4:11 pm- George or Lee’s home— Casey is observed backing her car up into her parent’s garage-from 3-4pm- (Casey attempts to bury Caylee?) Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbor. (BB). Caylee is not seen that day by the neighbor. 2:47pm TonE texts KC. 3:42pm KC calls TonE 2 min. 4:10pm KC calls Amy H. 4:13pm-KC calls Lexus Dealership again. 4:27pm incoming call from Maria K. lasted 1 minute. Then drove to TonE apartment. 4:27 pm - 6:57 pm- back at TonE apartment. 4:28pm-No phone activity until 6:39pm KC calls Cindy A's cell- 2.6 min. No other cell activity after 6:57 pm until 8:32am. 13+ hr. gap Casey text Troy B. about going to Fusion Page 1326 Lines 9 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008 .
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...32587&t=h&z=11 Cell phone pins/map
Ordered Pizza from Papa John’s – one can assume it is this pizza box that ended up in the trunk.

Bolded by me...So the time may be off by a bit but I think the above theory is pretty close.

Originally posted by BB12---respectfully snatched and drug over here to keep from running back and forth for timeline and ping info...TIA BB12

June 18 –Heavy rain- 12:10 am - 2:11pm-afternoon = TonE apartment. 10:52am-KC texts Cindy's cell phone. There was another spike in calls to her parents, six in 45 minutes during the early afternoon. Three calls were made to her parent's home phone, two to her mom's cell phone and one to her dad's cell phone from 12:34 to 1:11. 2:05pm-KC texts TonE. Travel time- could be in the Anthony home as early as 2:25pm. 2:42 pm – 4:11 pm- George or Lee’s home— Casey is observed backing her car up into her parent’s garage-from 3-4pm- (Casey attempts to bury Caylee?) Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbor. (BB). Caylee is not seen that day by the neighbor. 2:47pm TonE texts KC. 3:42pm KC calls TonE 2 min. 4:10pm KC calls Amy H. 4:13pm-KC calls Lexus Dealership again. 4:27pm incoming call from Maria K. lasted 1 minute. Then drove to TonE apartment. 4:27 pm - 6:57 pm- back at TonE apartment. 4:28pm-No phone activity until 6:39pm KC calls Cindy A's cell- 2.6 min. No other cell activity after 6:57 pm until 8:32am. 13+ hr. gap Casey text Troy B. about going to Fusion Page 1326 Lines 9 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008 .
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...32587&t=h&z=11 Cell phone pins/map
Ordered Pizza from Papa John’s – one can assume it is this pizza box that ended up in the trunk.

Bolded by me...So the time may be off by a bit but I think the above theory is pretty close.

I think it is very plausible, Momtective. If you shift the TOD forward from 11:00 pm of the 15th to the early hours of the 16th, then I think the time, pings and her activities fit. Good job.

Here is a possible timeline based on my research to date and the latest facts regarding the discovery of little Caylee's remains:

June 15

Father's day visit to Cindy's father. Last known videos and pictures of Caylee taken. Fight with Cindy sometime after Cindy and Caylee return. Presumably Cindy grabs KC by the throat or neck during the argument.

I have thought "what could have made Cindy that angry"? I am wondering if somehow Cindy discovered that KC had on at least one prior occasion placed Caylee in the trunk to sleep. That certainly would rise to the level of anger described by relatives. It would also help support rumors that the DA is thinking about charging the Anthony's with obstruction. See my post here.

June 16

KC and Caylee do spend the night at parents. See post here. According to George, the two leave right before he leaves for work. Cell pings indicate they did not leave the general area. They may have gone to Lee's, or perhaps even the playground at the Hidden Oaks Elementary School. However, computer forensics show she was back at her parents around 2 PM.

Caylee dies around 3:30 PM. I am heavily criticized by some for this but I still believe the death was accidental. I think it could have been a drowning in the swimming pool.

Another possibility I have considered of late is, if KC had used chloroform in the past on Caylee - which is a distinct possibility based on my hunch as to what the previous day's argument with Cindy was about - that she may have chloroformed Caylee when they returned to the home.

Here is the scenario:

They return from the playground (I think the playground is more plausible than Lee's). Caylee goes off to play or watch TV while mom is on the phone and computer. At some point near 3 KC is on phone with JG - JG hears Caylee in the background (note, I am not talking about the call later in the month when he thought he heard Caylee - this is a different, documented call). Caylee is probably over-tired and needs her nap, but won't go down.

KC gets a rag full of "momma's helper" to get her to go to sleep. The amount of chloroform is enough to kill Caylee, but it is probably not immediately noticed by KC.

She calls Tony around 3:35 to make arrangements for the evening, likely telling him she will head over when mom arrives to watch Caylee. She then checks on Caylee and finds her dead. She probably notices because the baby's bladder and/or bowels emptied upon death.

I do not now believe that Casey's calls around 4:00 PM to GA and CA were to report an emergency. I think they were to find out how much time she had to get out before someone showed up. This would be the behavior of a narcissistic person - me first.

I can see her running through the house grabbing some clothes and stuff and throwing it all in the trunk. She also grabs some of Caylee's stuff so that mom will know that Caylee is spending the night with her. That stuff and Caylee all go into the trunk.

On her way up to Tony's she texts him, probably to say her mother showed up early so she is on her way.

June 17

Returns to Anthony home, backing into garage. I am guessing that she did not move the body out of the trunk, but largely tried to figure out what to do. May have loaded additional stuff into the car.

June 18

Returns to Anthony home, backing into garage. This time she is thinking "well, I will just bury her in the backyard and no one will be the wiser." Shed is locked so she goes to borrow a shovel from neighbor BB.

Carries body to backyard, places it on ground where a month later cadaver dogs give inconsistent hits. Digging proves to be too difficult in several spots she tries, so she returns body to trunk. Shovel goes back to BB.

June 19

A possible detailed timeline is discussed here. However, here is a synopsis of what I am thinking occurred:

Checks on Caylee outside Tony's and notices stain on trunk liner and fluids seeping from Caylee's mouth. This probably is due in part to all the movement of the body in the backyard on the previous day. Realizes she has a mess to deal with and starts out toward parent's home. Changes mind and goes to store near JBP to buy duct tape and garbage bags.

Transfer of body into the bag may have occurred almost anywhere, but I think Casey knew the time needed to move things into the bag, tape everything, etc would take time and attract attention, so she needed a secluded spot. Some have suggested the Oviedo home and it certainly can fit within the allowable time. One ping at approximately 3:05 supports but does not prove a trip to that home. See here.

Puts tape on baby's mouth to stop fluid from seeping. This is the only "problem" she sees, only problem she "solves". Places body in a trash bag along with pillow and sheet she took from home on 16th to make it look like she was spending the night somewhere. Seals bag with duct tape as well. I think this explanation is quite plausible. I don't think KC would kill outright, but once faced with a dead Caylee her narcissistic personality did not care what happened to the body.

Note: the 2.6 days determined by the forensic testing was based on the decomposition stain in the trunk and not on the odor analysis. I have asserted that because the weather during this time was quite a bit cooler than what was assumed by the body farm, 3.0 days is an appropriate length of time to use. Once the body was placed in a leak-proof container such as a sealed garbage bag, the chemical composition of the stain would not change.

June 20

Trip to parents in an attempt to clean the stain. Body remains in trunk.

June 21 - 22

Body remains in trunk.

June 23

KC runs out of gas en-route to parents and places call to Tony. Tony picks her up somewhere on Chickasaw near parent's. Both drive to parent's, Tony breaks lock off shed per KC's instruction and takes gas cans. Tony drives her back to car and watches her put gas in tank. It appears she does not return to parents from there.

See here and here.

June 24

Drives to parent's home and pulls forward into garage (per GA). Recall that the previous three times she backed in (per BB). This means to me she was there for some reason other than to deal with the body.

George is home and surprises her. Wants to get a steel wedge out of her trunk - not because he needs it but because he suspects KC stole his gas cans. KC rushes out to the car ahead of him and hands him the cans.

The incident has really spooked KC. On her way back to Tony's she turns right on Suburban instead of left. She pulls to the side of the road next to the woods. Making sure no one is looking, she pops the trunk, takes the bag out, walks to the edge of the woods, and tosses it down the small slope into the brush.

She then heads back to Tony's.

June 25 - 26

No visit to parents. Notices a strong smell beginning to form in car.

June 27

Smell has become quite unbearable. Tony is going to expect her to take him to airport in her car, but that will not be possible with the smell. Goes to parent's house knowing she is low on gas to get some things (also hoping to get the car to run out of gas). Checks mail and finds Cindy' JCP card. Takes that, activates it, takes food, and heads to Tony's.

On her way back the smell is so bothersome she texts Amy about it, but describes it as being due to a dead squirrel being under her car in the past. Runs out of gas at Amscot. Calls Tony who picks her up.

I do not believe she ever visited the site of the body after June 24.

I so totally agree with your timeline. Hasn't it been reported that Chris saw her jogging on the 15th of July and texted her and she denied it was her? Could she have been checking on her then?

My comments in pink.

June 16

No criticism from me! We're all entitled to our opinion. Some days I think accidentally chloroform overdose, other days I think it was planned. Today I think it was planned. The google searches for missing children and household weapons seals it for me. The flurry of phone calls I think were to establish CA and GA's physical locations.

June 24

Definitely. I totally agree - on the 24th after the confrontation with GA. She freaked and dumped the bag in a panic.

I respectfully disagree on the dump date. I do agree with her being in a hurry/panic because on the 27th she texted Tony that she was out of gas before she was actually at the Amscot (didn't Tony text her "where are you"??. Home, grab frozen chicken and popsicles, hurry, dump body, text Amy "finally got rid of that smell, definitely a small animal plastered...." drive to Amscot, meet Tony.

Also, not sure about her driving around with the body in the back of her car for nine days. Wouldn't she be worried about getting pulled over or getting in an accident with this body in the car?

I can't think of any reason for her to out of the blue text Amy that she got rid of the smell unless she really did! She just didn't realize that she may have gotten rid of the SOURCE of the smell but the decomposing stain remained!

What did she buy at JC Penney's??? I still think some sort of wardrobe/luggage thing - maybe to replace what she took from mom and dad's house?

Decomp in back yard could be from on her feet as well as the gas cans.

I'm going to do my theory in three parts, this posting will be part 1, and will deal with four days 6/15, 6/16, 6/17 and 6/18. part 2 will deal with 5/24 through 6/14. part 3 will deal with 6/19 through 7/16. parts 2 and 3 will be posted at a later date.

1. The last verifiable day that caylee was seen alive was 6/15, this was a sunday and also fathers day. ca took video of caylee singing "you are my sunshine" to greatgrandpa al.
a. the video was date stamped 6/15.
b. new docs, part 13, pg 12 shirley gets an email date stamped 6/16 from ml and shadow " I know al was tickled to see caylee and ca. their visit made a good fathers day for him."
c. new docs, part 4, pg 29 ga was working sunday-thursday 3pm until 11pm so he did not go with ca and caylee
d. new docs, part 10, pg 31 kc's fake work calender showed her working on 6/15 from 9am until 8pm. so she did not go to mt. dora either.
e. new docs, part 13, pg 12 shirley, caylee and ca have chilli and pb&j sandwiches after the visit with al at mt dora.
f. new docs, part 6, pgs 20 and 23 kc calls ca at the a home at 5:05 pm the call lasts 4 min.
g. kc places a second call to ca at the a home at 7:10 pm the call lasts 1 min.
h. pings show kc leaves the a home on 6/15 at 8:30 am ping 6. kc arrives at tones at 9:15 am ping 8. kc pings from tone's all day until she leaves at 7:13 ping . kc arrives at the a home at 7:36 pm on 6/15 ping 15.

2. "The Fight" on the evening of 6/15
a.new docs, part 4, pg 5 and part 6, pgs 5 and 37 kc had received a check on 3/19/08 from grandma shirley and grandpa al for her birthday for $20. kc used the routing number off of the check to pay her cell phone bill for $354.
b. new docs, part 4, pg 49 mark f. states that ca and ga told him that ca and kc got into a fight on either 6/15 or 6/16.
c. new docs, part 12, pg 1/ part 14, pgs 1-60 rick talks about kc and ca fighting over the $354. and that ca thought kc took caylee and wouldnt let them see her because of jealousy and to punish ca.
d. lp states on the ng show numerous times that there was fight between kc and ca on 6/15 and that ca had her hands around kc's neck.
e. new docs, part 10, pg 9 ca problems with kc had gotten so bad that ca was seeing a counselor. in an email dated 6/5 from shirley to ml and shadow- "counselor says to kick kc out of the house" ca says she cant put them out in the street.
f. new docs, part 5, pg 49 I believe ca was working a second job to pay off kc's stolen $354. ca cashed three checks at amscot from sunshine reataurants, sunshine restaurants own the ihops in florida. on 4/7 check for $107.36, on 5/30 a check for $136.73 and on 6/14 $88.72. if you total all three checks it comes to $332.81, very close to the $354. that kc stole. I think that ca discovered kc didnt have a job, and that is what caused the fight.

I think the big fight occurred from 7:36pm ping 15 through 8:15pm ping 30.pings 31-37 are noteworthy as they are coming from the south of the a's home. lp stated on ng that there is surveilance video of kc in front of a hotel pacing talking on her cell, and her car is visiable but no caylee in the car. I think this is probably true, kc probably used the hotels bathrooms when she was staying at her secret place off of suburban dr. there are 5 hotels near the a's home, 2 are 5 miles or more and probably wouldnt ping these towers (pings 31-37) but 3 are 3.5 miles or less. wingate on hazeltine dr 3 miles/holiday inn tg lee bl 3.3 miles from a home. ameri-suites east rd to six flags 3.5 miles.
regardless kc is back by suburban by 8:53pm ping 39. she pings there all night. she has numerous conversations with tone new docs, part 6, pgs 20 and 23
kc text tone at 8:38 pm,kc checks v mail at 8:48, perhaps she was in the hotel using the bathroom between 8:38 and 8:48 pm. kc texts tone at 9:08pm/kc calls tone at 10:06 lasts 11 min/ kc sends text at 10:08pm/kc calls tone at 10:38 for 5 min/tone calls kc at 10:45pm lasts 4 min/kc calls tone at 11:44 lasts 1 hr and 21 min. all of these conversations lead me to believe that they (kc and tone) are arguing, this is speculation on my part. Anyway by 12:02am caylee is dead.

3. calculations for time and date of death
a.new docs, part 2, pg 21 kc and tone were filmed by surveilance video in a blockbuster store on 6/16 around 8:00pm, caylee was not with them. caylee had to have died between 8:15pm on 6/15 and 8:00pm on 6/16, she was never seen alive after 6/15. if caylee had died late afternoon on 6/16 kc would have had a dump date of 6/19 kc did not ping near the a home on 6/19. kc did go by the a's home on 6/17 but was driving tone's jeep. kc did drive to the a's on 6/18 with her car though she arrived at 2:42pm per ping 10.(ping trends thread w/s for june)

new docs, part 5, pg 25 from 12:02am on 6/16 through 6/18 at 2:42pm is 62.4 hours the exact time the body farm determined caylee had been decomposing in kc's trunk.

4. 6/16
a. there were two significant calls to kc on 6/16 new docs, part 6, pgs 20 21 and 24. kc received at 7:45am from the a home. She was not home and ca was probably worried about caylee after the big fight.
b. the second significant call was at 3:03pm from ga to kc's cell for 1 min, ga stated that he saw kc and caylee leave the home on the 16th with their backpacks at 12:50pm, if this is true why did he call her cell 2 hrs later ? ga is either confused or lying.
c. new docs, part 6, pgs 20 21 and 24 kc texts and calls until 3:22am on the morning of the 16th.
d. the 16ths calls morning-into early afternoon/ 6:33am kc checks vmail/8:56am kc calls amy 1 min/9:15am kc calls tone 1 min/11:47am tone calls kc 19 min/ 1:00pm tone calls kc 14 min/1:44pm kc calls amy 37 min/2:52pm jesse calls kc 12 min.
e. there are a flurry of calls made by kc in the late afternoon on the 16th, it is my opinion that she was really trying to get in touch with either ca or ga to make excuses why kc and caylee would not be home that night. the calls are as follows 3:35pm calls tone 1 min/ between 4:10pm and 4:14 pm kc calls ca's cell twice and ca's work twice./kc then calls jesse at 4:21pm for for 2 min/kc calls ca again at 4:24pm for 1 min/kc calls ca cell at 6:31pm for 1 min/kc calls the a home at 6:32pm for 1 min/kc calls amy twice 7:20 for 2 min, and 7:21 for 1 min. I think kc was tying up loose ends so to speak, trying to talk to the a's to "tell "them , wont be home working, caylee with nanny, dont call, dont bother.
f. kc and tone are seen on video surveilance at the blockbuster renting movies, new docs part 2 pg 20. caylee is not with them. tone states in interview that they return to his apartment, watch the movies until late, sleep in the next morning and he skips school.new docs, part 4, pg 4. kc last ping for the 16th is ping 28 at 11:17 pm
5. 6/17 kc starts pinging at tone's at 10:59 am. this day is really insignificant because kc leaves her car at tone's complex and drives his jeep. kc goes to her parents in the afternoon, this is reflected in the pings and in the neighbor brian b's recollection.new docs, part 4, pgs 4 5 and 6.
6. 6/18 "dump Date"
a. kc is driving her car, she leaves tones at 2:11pm per ping 9. 2:42pm she arrives at the a home per ping 10. kc leaves the a home sometime between 3:42 and 4:11 per pings 11 and 11a.
b. before kc heads to the a's on 6/18 she makes the following calls new docs, part 6, pgs 21 and 26. 12:33pm kc calls ca at work 2 min/ 12:34pm kc calls ca's cell 1 min/12:35pm the a home 1 min/12:36 ga's cell 1 min/1:09 ca cell 2 min/ 1:11pm a home 1 min/and ca at work at 4:13 2 min. It is my opinion these calls were made to make sure no one was home before going to the a home. between 3:42 and 4:11 kc dumps the body at suburban dr.

I'm sorry this is so long, in parts 2 and 3 I will go into detail about cause of death, and will fill in the dates of may through july. and as always this is just mho.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placeholder25
Back