New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Meagain said:

I'm on part 8 of 11.
Listening to Cindy - Casey sounds awesome and I would love her as a friend!

I also LMAO at Meagain's comment!

What gets me is how the 2 FBI guys keep from rolling on the floor, laffing.
Notice how the guy we see, never turns and looks at the other guy!
I think he'd lose it, if he did.

We should be getting lots of information by end of day today. The motions hearing as well as some sort of information about the DP...Possibly some more documents/interviews???

In listening to these tapes, I find it hilarious that Cindy is bothered about how Casey is portrayed by the media and LE.
:waitasec:

The hardest thing for me with these interviews is that neither one of them has any feeling of obligation to Caylee. When the FBI agent tries more than once to bring them around to it, they just reject it.

Caylee just never had a chance in this family. They're all so immersed in their self-absorbed craziness, nobody was giving a second thought to the effects on that sweet, precious little baby. Protecting and nurturing their dysfunction was and is the most important thing in their lives.

Look at the great numbers of us that see it so crystal clear. Why can't just one of them? Yes, it's too late to save Caylee now, but it would only take one of them to at least honor her memory, acknowledge her as a little person, and do right for her now.

It makes me want to scream.

In listening to these tapes, I find it hilarious that Cindy is bothered about how Casey is portrayed by the media and LE.
:waitasec:

It's really odd to watch/listen to, isn't it? Sometimes you do have to just laugh. In between screaming "WTH are you talking about??!!" at them on your computer screen lol.

I finished listening to the videos last night. This has probably been brought up before, but I don't have time to go through all the posts.

GA said that when he reported the gas cans missing the cop said that other people in the neighborhood have been having their gas stolen. Can anyone confirm this? It made me curious to know if there were any gas cans stolen close to the A's house. It could account for KC having gas to go here and there. Did anyone else think that maybe Casey was stealing gas from other people in the neighborhood?

I guess it's probably a stretch, but I think of KC when I think of crime in general. Haha, oh that's sad.

She set up her fence with all her papers, shutting the agents out with a physical barrier. Watch her move her stuff over into the agent's space. Funny.

I have officially interviewed, deposed, examined and cross-examined a lot of people. I have also listened to hundreds of people tell their story and watched them. Cindy acts like she is medicated, hence the itching, scratching, fooling with her hair, squirming around. She rubs her face a lot, she is exhausted. All the self-touching means she is trying to soothe herself. I think she is in physical stress and feeling phsycial pain. It wouldn't surprise me that she is using some pain medication and feeling tingles. She acts like about 90% of the clients I ever saw. They had been in some recent traumatic event and were damaged in some way, either physically or mentally or both. A really comfy chair, a blanket and a nap would have had her talking straight. She just couldn't relax enough to let her brain think. Her nerves are raw. PTSD

This agent is treating her as the victim that she is. She is a victim here. She didn't lose Caylee. He isn't going to shove undisclosed evidence in her face to prove to her that her daughter is __________(fill in the blank). It will be hard enough for her at trial when the evidence is presented and she is not privy to the evidence anyway.

He isn't trying to crush her into a confession, he is listening and making a few points that she can not deny. CA and GA requested this meeting because they couldn't get OSCO to listen to them.

The point is, she and GA believe what they are saying and I do not think they are holding back any facts, just maybe their instincts.

This is what happens when you ask the police for help - they show up and start asking questions and then actually try to find your missing child. Who knew?

When you find out that your gd has been missing for 31 days and your daughter will not tell you where to go to find her, you get PTSD right after they arrest her because there is no Nanny. Then you find out that everything she has said in the last 2 years is a lie, your gd is likely dead and your daughter going to prison for life, the Earth just tilts on its axis. I can't judge them too hard here.

They didn't kill the child. They managed to raise both of theirs into adulthood without killing them. They have a bad seed daughter. It is crushing.

It's really odd to watch/listen to, isn't it? Sometimes you do have to just laugh. In between screaming "WTH are you talking about??!!" at them on your computer screen lol.

This screwball definitely has her priorities mixed up.

She just refuses to understand that her "awesome" daughter is the reason for this whole clusterf**k.

I use to feel for Cindy but not after listening to her attempt at damage control.

I don't think the Feebies fell for any of it.

I finished listening to the videos last night. This has probably been brought up before, but I don't have time to go through all the posts.

GA said that when he reported the gas cans missing the cop said that other people in the neighborhood have been having their gas stolen. Can anyone confirm this? It made me curious to know if there were any gas cans stolen close to the A's house. It could account for KC having gas to go here and there. Did anyone else think that maybe Casey was stealing gas from other people in the neighborhood?

I guess it's probably a stretch, but I think of KC when I think of crime in general. Haha, oh that's sad.

Casey stole money from everyone around her. It's not a stretch that she would steal gas from those around her. She's a sociopath. People are around her are only there for her to use to get what she wants.

Casey stole money from everyone around her. It's not a stretch that she would steal gas from those around her. She's a sociopath. People are around her are only there for her to use to get what she wants.

Am I imaging things or not. When Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor did he not say that she startled him in the back yard. And that he was on Vacation that week. Is case is making me crazy but I am wondering if the shovel is what she wanted.

Am I imaging things or not. When Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor did he not say that she startled him in the back yard. And that he was on Vacation that week. Is case is making me crazy but I am wondering if the shovel is what she wanted.

From what I remember, she did startle him, and he did just come back from vacation. I think he was mowing though, so she would have heard him.

She set up her fence with all her papers, shutting the agents out with a physical barrier. Watch her move her stuff over into the agent's space. Funny.

I have officially interviewed, deposed, examined and cross-examined a lot of people. I have also listened to hundreds of people tell their story and watched them. Cindy acts like she is medicated, hence the itching, scratching, fooling with her hair, squirming around. She rubs her face a lot, she is exhausted. All the self-touching means she is trying to soothe herself. I think she is in physical stress and feeling phsycial pain. It wouldn't surprise me that she is using some pain medication and feeling tingles. She acts like about 90% of the clients I ever saw. They had been in some recent traumatic event and were damaged in some way, either physically or mentally or both. A really comfy chair, a blanket and a nap would have had her talking straight. She just couldn't relax enough to let her brain think. Her nerves are raw. PTSD

This agent is treating her as the victim that she is. She is a victim here. She didn't lose Caylee. He isn't going to shove undisclosed evidence in her face to prove to her that her daughter is __________(fill in the blank). It will be hard enough for her at trial when the evidence is presented and she is not privy to the evidence anyway.

He isn't trying to crush her into a confession, he is listening and making a few points that she can not deny. CA and GA requested this meeting because they couldn't get OSCO to listen to them.

The point is, she and GA believe what they are saying and I do not think they are holding back any facts, just maybe their instincts.

This is what happens when you ask the police for help - they show up and start asking questions and then actually try to find your missing child. Who knew?

When you find out that your gd has been missing for 31 days and your daughter will not tell you where to go to find her, you get PTSD right after they arrest her because there is no Nanny. Then you find out that everything she has said in the last 2 years is a lie, your gd is likely dead and your daughter going to prison for life, the Earth just tilts on its axis. I can't judge them too hard here.

They didn't kill the child. They managed to raise both of theirs into adulthood without killing them. They have a bad seed daughter. It is crushing.

This was not a home invasion by a stranger.

Cindy made a conscious choice to play with fire, and keep Caylee, a defenseless baby, in the game. She was fully competent to pull Caylee (and herself) out of the game. She chose not to. Same for George and Lee.

The victim here was Caylee.

I listened to Cindy's interviews up to 6 last night. Now I'm trying to watch interview 7 and it just goes to 7 with pic but will not play. Anyone else having problems?

No, I don't think it's a stretch. That thought came into my head right away too.

Can't remember which interview it was but it was CA going on about how due to follow up on LE's part that precious moments/minutes are going by that are lost in the search for Caylee, and the FBI guy says something along the lines of "Well, those 31 days were some precious moments".

I really wish he would have rephrased it and said, "Are you *advertiser censored**ing kidding me!?". Maybe CA would have related to that better since that's key KC and LA talk.

:clap: That would be precious!

Cindy in her own wierd way makes a few points Kasey tells partial truths mixed in her lies so when in truth Amy totaled her car in Jacksonville she turned it around and said it was Zanni .........Cindy should have realized something was up when Amy told her the reason she sent the change of address .......Cindy KC lied again not the other way around no Amy did not lie KC did...

I agree. Maybe they should let me have a go with her. LOL

Now that would be one he$$ of a video interview to see!!! ("God help you Cindy" :furious: not)

I'm afraid God would be the only one able to help her at that point. :D

Me thinks that $$$$ paid to see that interview would far exceed any boxoffice figures for the last few years. :D

The saddest thing is that families like this are not as rare as people seem to think.

Scary and true. I have an SIL that is "KC" (27, living off my MIL, 2 kids, no dads, no job, no income, steals, lies, batters, et al). I didn't see it until it was too late because her mother, my MIL, covers her shame with denial. She spends her time and money trying to convince people her daughter is normal because she is ashamed and scared of the truth. I'm afraid to have my daughter around her "aunt", yet want her dearly to have a relationship with her grandmother who harbors the family's black sheep. It's put a dent in my relationship with my MIL, and it breaks my heart. It took getting burned by my SIL to figure her out, and I for one learn from my lessons. She will not have a role in my daughter's life until she can manage her own. If I lose my relationship with her mother along with her then that's the way it has to be, but I will not play into their denial.

You're right. It's very sad.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc