New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, I don't see that coming at all. These tapes were from Aug. GA has already been sucked in and is not coming back. JMHO

I don't have picture, but I know there are collaspable blue bins that look like milk cases( milk deliveries use to put milk bottles in them) in the OLDEN days.
lol telling my age here.

Also there are collaspable blue bin made of mesh, for children's toys, laundry, etc.

There is also a collaspable blue bin, for foods from a bulk food store to put in your trunk. Much like the bags pizza's are delivered in only more like a chest.

GA said the gas cans were sitting in the bin.

Could be. My two year old calls her best friend Mallory - Ma-a-we.

Two year old Mallory calls my daughter Kaka instead of Kira - :crazy:

That's cute.

To me it seems like there are references to drugs with KC:

Zanny = Xanax
now maui-wowie-weed = maybe mallory

Just like MD was . that what I thought too internet *advertiser censored*.

Wouldn't she be getting PAID for this? Or was she doing it just for the fun? I mean ... she had no money ... she stole from everyone. If I was going to do Internet *advertiser censored*, I'd expect to get paid.

because cindy wants to look like a good and normal family. If she admits the truth - how much crap was actually going on - it would make her look bad and perhaps somewhat responsible for this tragedy. They are a sick sick family.

ita!!

George seems like he is kissing the agents behind badly trying to come off like an honest guy. He seems so strange.

ok ...so LE has the blue bin? TY for clearing that up....I never heard of the blue bin before today.

This tape is a video interview of George. George was describing what was in the trunk of the car at the tow yard. I have no idea if LE recovered the bin, clothes, backpack, etc.

I agree that did not sound right to me. come on. Gambling more like it.

Well KC did make her own emails that looked like her imaginary job wrote to her. She could have made the email with the scam and then scammed her parents money through this.

Am I going crazy or are some posts posting twice? :waitasec:

Is the FBI interviewer Nick S?

Is anyone listening to the interview with headphones on? I need to confirm something I am hearing..Please PM me if you are..I need to know I am not hearing things..

Has anyone gotten to the point in the latest tapes where GA says he "followed" Casey between the time of the gas cans getting "stolen" and shortly after.
Something tells me that GA knows so much more! Lawdy, put your seat belts on folks.

Yes - GA says he followed KC driving her mom's car (green 4 runner w/ a Panda sticker on the back) after the 24th.

He followed her on the 408 but lost her because she lost him in traffic....

This tape is a video interview of George. George was describing what was in the trunk of the car at the tow yard. I have no idea if LE recovered the bin, clothes, backpack, etc.

lol now I'm confused.......did you hear this on one of the interviews released today or on one prior?

Another rough night in the Anthony house for George, I'd say. I bet that couch is starting to look comfy.

Warning about Video 5

I just had to turn off video 5. George is describing the smell. The agent is asking him what he thinks the smell and the stain are. It's very upsetting. George is very upset. I can't even type here what is said. I'm sorry. It's just very upsetting to me.

Not sure if we heard this before or not, if so please ignore...

The FBI agent tells GA that they feel the stain in the trunk will have human DNA in it.

Yes - GA says he followed KC driving her mom's car (green 4 runner w/ a Panda sticker on the back) after the 24th.

He followed her on the 408 but lost her because she lost him in traffic....

I am beginning to believe that GA is not telling all.

I am wondering more and more WHY these tapes were released today. Between NJ quitting yesterday and these "revealing" tapes my hinky meter is up really high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasongeo2