New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy it for a second....I believe that George may have lied about where the money actually went, but I don't believe that he fell for an email scam!

I do. George isn't a very bright guy.

I can't recall hearing about a blue container before now....it is in part 3 or GA interview.
"collapsable blue bin" is what he called it.....and I think he said they all have them in their trunks.....someone confirm that's what he said?

That's exactly what I heard him say. All I know is that I've never heard about a "blue collapsible bin" being in the trunk when GA got it from the tow yard. So where in the heck did it go?? Go figure!!

GA just mentioned going to the dr with KC to see the "hamburger of the birth". What in the hell is this?

I was a little confused about that one myself ???? What the heck does that mean???:confused:

1200 compromising pictures? Someone else knows something! That's for sure.

I believe compromising photos mean:

Drug/alcohol use pictures
sex pictures

I have always thought KC batted for both teams.

JMHO

I was a little confused about that one myself ???? What the heck does that mean???:confused:

I have no idea. I never heard of that when I went to the doctor. I tried googling it and it doesn't come up with anything.

I smell a confession by GA soon...

Naw, I don't see that coming at all. These tapes were from Aug. GA has already been sucked in and is not coming back. JMHO

What the heck does a collapsible blue bin look like???? Does anyone know? Can someone post a picture of one please.

KC told George and Cindy that Caylee was taken from her and she was pushed to the ground during one of the visitations... did I hear that right?

That's exactly what I heard him say. All I know is that I've never heard about a "blue collapsible bin" being in the trunk when GA got it from the tow yard. So where in the heck did it go?? Go figure!!

Good question....it was there on June 24th but gone by the time LE got the car. Why take it out? The way he talked about it was it had been there, just something they kept in their trunks. Why would it be gone if it was something that was usualy kept there?

edit to add: If the A's didn't remove it after the towyard it would have been removed before it was towed....so between the 24th and the 30th? Is that right?

I wonder if this was before or after Casey came up with the excuse that Caylee's father died in a car accident.

Is it that her parents didn't BELIEVE that convenient story & they still suspected/hoped JG was the dad? Did THEY ask him to take the test?

I always wondered why they were so willing to throw Jesse under the bus.

Don't know if this has been answered yet (still reading through the thread) but if I remember right, JG's father is the one who convinced him to have a paternity test done...

George's body language is intriguing in #1. lots of shaking his head no when his words are saying "yes." and he sounds overly prepared, rehearsed to me.

He is overwhelmed, saying and facing things about his daughter that make him sick. I get the shaking his head no as he is admitting sh!tty things about her- he's her dad, it hurts.

KC told George and Cindy that Caylee was taken from her and she was pushed to the ground during one of the visitations... did I hear that right?

Maybe that translates into:

KC pushed (buried) Caylee into the ground :waitasec:

Was Caylee's body in the blue bin?

GA said just that the blue bin was in the trunk along with some clothes....I think he said KC took the gas cans out of the bin......I could be mistaken I will have to listen again to be sure....my video kept stopping.
But no, he didn't say anything about a body.

As I listen to G make statement after statement that makes me go :waitasec:, I keep thinking...holy schnikes, C could potentially hear all of this for the first time, too, and he has to stay in that house with her. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member