New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanny may not be referring to Zenaida...huh?
I can't even make sense of that.

I know, they make my ears bleed. And that is why I can not listen, so I am relying on the kindness of others to tell me the good parts. :D

haha you are funny, I like you.

Am thinking they were probably not paying much attention to her face if she was posing for pics, or using her webcam.
Also who wants to step forward and admit to looking at pn and getting off on a woman now accused of killing her child? Even AR lied several times before admitting he slept with her.
Probably lots more people out there keeping their skeletons in the closet just like the A's, I think.

"Friends" are selling their stories to the Globe though, I think if someone had pics of Casey nude or semi nude they would have sold them or leaked them by now. I totally get a john not coming forward to say someone is a call girl, but having pics in hand, those I think would be released.

I am starting to wonder who is in the those photos with Casey. They tiptoe around the topic in the interviews, they haven't been leaked, even the content hasn't been leaked.

Second interview, and now the poor agent looks like he's going to fall sideways out of his chair.

OMG it's like he is her hostage and she is just torturing him with every single solitary thought that enters her mind.

Lord cindy can talk...I am exhausted just listening to her.

WTH is she talking about what lane she drives in HUH?? Oh its about the pontiac Casey left it where Cindy thinks she would have seen it on a daily basis.

Still listening to CA. This woman is seriously crazy. Seriously mentally unbalanced.

Listening to CA interview.....FBI guy playing with his tie....fantasizing about taking it off and strangling Cindy! :crazy:

So, 4 1/2 monthes after the car was towed, we're suddenly hearing about frozen food left in the car??? and that food may have caused the HUMAN decomp smell??
I posted this before--if KC had bags frozen food with her when TL picked her up from Amscott- why would she have simply left more frozen food, LUNCHMEAT (which she had to know would go bad quickly in the heat!), etc. in the car instead of taking it with her, with the other food??? And did Dr. Lee (who I trust to tell the truth about as far as I could throw KC's car) actually see this decomposed food? Has LE had bags of spoiled food just sitting around in an evidence locker for 4 1/2 monthes? WTH....
Dr. Lee lies for a living. He worked for that s.o.b. oj. When I heard him on NG, I knew he was lying. :furious: Oh and so does Kobi :mad:

Listening to CA interview.....FBI guy playing with his tie....fantasizing about taking it off and strangling Cindy! :crazy:

Hah! That was funny. I thought the same thing, either stragnling her or strangling himself to just make it stop.

I can't recall hearing about a blue container before now....it is in part 3 or GA interview.
"collapsable blue bin" is what he called it.....and I think he said they all have them in their trunks.....someone confirm that's what he said?

Yes, and it was on the Inventory of things collected from the Anthonys. It's all in the first document dump.

Just finished listening to GA's interview. I don't think I can handle CA tonight. I think I'm going to listen to hers tomorrow...

Is she actually accusing LE of stealing the Shamrock lanyard with the Universal ID?

Listening to the George interview--
Does anyone else find the numerous references made to Cindy being allowed to hold newborn Caylee before Casey are becoming rather grating??
It probably shouldn't have happened and it's unfortunate that it did. But, to me, the Anthonys keep referring to this incident as if Casey happened upon her mother skinning the family pets in the backyard or something. Get over it.

This has always bugged me. When my daughter was born my husband, my sister, and my DOCTOR held her before I did. I'm laying there still in stir-ups and its like picture day for the rest of them. :camera:

I can see how Casey would be highly upset about someone else holding Caylee before she did. My ex mother in law was the first one to hold my daughter when she was born. It's been 6 years and I'm still not over it.

Listening to the George interview--
Does anyone else find the numerous references made to Cindy being allowed to hold newborn Caylee before Casey are becoming rather grating??
It probably shouldn't have happened and it's unfortunate that it did. But, to me, the Anthonys keep referring to this incident as if Casey happened upon her mother skinning the family pets in the backyard or something. Get over it.

Ha ha ha!!! *laughing out loud* I can't agree more. CA has a serious case of verbal diarrhea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson