Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold by me:

Hmmmm...betrayed? Why would someones brother feel betrayed by this?
Dang, once I get the thought of LA being Caylee's father out of my head now its popping up again. I need a pop up blocker.

According to GA, Lee went and picked her up or something and made a crack about when she was expecting. Casey and Lee were allegedly really close but Casey told Lee she was bloated. When Lee found out the truth he felt betrayed because she lied to him. [All paraphrased from GA]

Cindy is such a control freak based on what Geroge is saying. I actually feel really bad for Casey that her mother controlled her like that. Don't get me wrong I am not excusing her for what she did to Caylee I am talking about HER life with Cindy as her mother.

I think Cindy controlled her so much that she even controlled Caylee and what Caylee did. I get the impression that she didn't let Casey act like Caylees mother at all.

BUT...and I hate to be in the position to defend Cindy...Casey was an adult and she had the right at any time to get a job and up-and-leave with Caylee. SHE chose to stay in her parents house because it was easier for HER: no rent, no grocery bills, NO BILLS, built-in babysitter, etc.

Attention: This is a no housework, no laundry, no cooking day. Prepare accordingly.

We Repeat: This is a no housework, no laundry, no cooking day. Prepare accordingly.

And that's all I'm gonna say.

Phew, I was just going to do those things until you said something! LOL I DO have to get some party things lined up for my girls' birthday so lets hope they straggle the news in spurts so I can catch up...

Attention: This is a no housework, no laundry, no cooking day. Prepare accordingly.

We Repeat: This is a no housework, no laundry, no cooking day. Prepare accordingly.

Thank you. I have informed my family that they're on their own.

Oh no...

George fell for the oldest scam in the book.

I don't buy it for a second....I believe that George may have lied about where the money actually went, but I don't believe that he fell for an email scam!

JG gave the A family a copy of the paternity test showing he wasn't the bio-dad of Caylee.

I wonder if this was before or after Casey came up with the excuse that Caylee's father died in a car accident.

Is it that her parents didn't BELIEVE that convenient story & they still suspected/hoped JG was the dad? Did THEY ask him to take the test?

I always wondered why they were so willing to throw Jesse under the bus.

BUT...and I hate to be in the position to defend Cindy...Casey was an adult and she had the right at any time to get a job and up-and-leave with Caylee. SHE chose to stay in her parents house because it was easier for HER: no rent, no grocery bills, NO BILLS, built-in babysitter, etc.

I don't think Cindy would have let Casey leave that house with Caylee. I do get what you are saying though about her actually getting a job and taking care of Caylee. She definetly should have done that since she should support her daughter. But as far as her leaving like I said I don't think Cindy would have let that happen.

News channel 13 just flashed on an FBI interview video with CA, dated one day before GA's. Is that out yet or not? I can't find it but apparently CH 13 has it. They only flashed it, then went on to talk abut GA's interview the following day. If anyone finds CA's interview, please post the link. Thanks.

Casey "borrowed" Cindy's car the week of the 24th after the gas cans. Hmm, did we know this?

Caylee never spoke of Zanny.

ITA!!!!

Lots of mothers are controlling & have rocky relationships with their teenage/young adult daughters....

Daughter has 2 choices.... live with the circumstances OR move out & become an adult and make your own rules.

Casey was an immature & selfish woman who had NO PLANS for the future.

I don't think Cindy would have let Casey leave that house with Caylee. I do get what you are saying though about her actually getting a job and taking care of Caylee. She definetly should have done that since she should support her daughter. But as far as her leaving like I said I don't think Cindy would have let that happen.

I don't either. KC would have just left and left Caylee there. Cindy was/is such an enabler that KC didn't have to have responsibilities like a normal person her age. Heck, CA was the one raising Caylee. The only reason why she left in June was b/c her parents wouldn't keep Caylee so KC could go to PR. So KC got pissed and to show her parents and pay them back she took Caylee. If there wouldn't have been a falling out then Caylee could possibly be here still. JMHO.

What about not work today. AAHH! :furious:

I'm at work and then I promised my daughter we would go see Twilight when I got off work. Guess I'll get up early tomorrow morning to watch these videos. :rolleyes:

The only recourse Cindy would have had was to be granted protective custody of Caylee AND get a protective order to keep Casey away.

And she'd have to put Caylee in a safe day care center when the 2 adults are off at work.

And can she depend on LEE not to take Caylee back to her mommy? I doubt it since we know Lee & Casey were close.

I can't watch video's at work, thank you for the updates!

I agree. I think by them admitting that Caylee is gone, they also have to, in their own way, admit that they failed her. They failed to see the signs. They failed to protect her. They grossly misjudged what KC was capable of doing. And, although I truly do think that KC did this whole thing herself, I think her parents will always blame themselves for this for failing to stop it from happening. So, as long as Caylee is alive and somewhere out there, they don't have to face the fact that they could have prevented all this.

I agree completely.

KC = nanny = zanny ?:confused:

It's in the last few seconds of the 2nd interview. Did we already know this? Why would she put that on her resume? What is it with her and nannies? Maybe she has split personality disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez