New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George's body language is intriguing in #1. lots of shaking his head no when his words are saying "yes." and he sounds overly prepared, rehearsed to me.

I agree-----and again with the "I just wanna be honest with you guys" he says a lot. Same little statements he made in interviews with LE. I still think he's hiding something.

Ok they reason why GA feel in love with CA was because she doesn't lie and doesn't beat around the bush...OH really GA?!

Casey "borrowed" Cindy's car the week of the 24th after the gas cans. Hmm, did we know this?

Caylee never spoke of Zanny.

Caylee never spoke of Zanny, Amy, "Rico", or Jeff H's "supposed" little boy, Zachary,who was supposed to be Caylee's best friend. But she would say Uncle Lee and "Maui".

Maybe I'm forgetting something (someone) but who is Anabella? The FBI was questioning if Caylee was bringing up the names of people including Zanny, Amy, Uncle Lee and he asked if she ever mentioned Anabella... who is that?

I think I am in love.. with the FBI agent. He is the first one that was a straight talker in all of this. "I don't care if I hurt you or Cindy or Casey. I only care about Caylee" He tells George that George and Cindy will be o.k. Lee will be o.k., Casey made her choices and she is responsible for them. Caylee is the one who didn't have a choice or a say in what happened.
I love him, love him. :blowkiss::blowkiss:

At least the FBI is letting George talk without interrupting constantly yipee

I'm assuming no one's saying the car smelled at that point?

I'm thinking that Casey must have dumped Caylee's body right after she died and then later went back for it. And that is when the smell got into the car. So maybe the car just didn't smell yet. I can't believe if it did that she would leave it in the driveway. :waitasec:

It's in the last few seconds of the 2nd interview. Did we already know this? Why would she put that on her resume? What is it with her and nannies? Maybe she has split personality disorder.

Nope, she just lies.

#3-George saw clothes and a collapsable blue bin in the trunk when KC was getting the gas cans to give back to him.

Why is this the first we hear about this.....did G say this in the FBI interview? collaps. blue trunk....oh I don't feel so good. Why isn't anyone else talking aout this!!!!

I'm almost done with #1...Is it just me or does GA not like any guys whatsoever?

Why is this the first we hear about this.....did G say this in the FBI interview? collaps. blue trunk....oh I don't feel so good. Why isn't anyone else talking aout this!!!!

I've always figured she put her in a bin or dufflebag. The bin would hide the smell longer.

I can't recall hearing about a blue container before now....it is in part 3 or GA interview.
"collapsable blue bin" is what he called it.....and I think he said they all have them in their trunks.....someone confirm that's what he said?

Point being is that Casey can claim that her parents had access to the car after the 24th. She has set up the parents Remember she claimed that her dad hit a squirrel at some time. point being if GA drove the car once then he could drive it if he had access to it. Casey is going to turn on her parents.

I'm almost done with #1...Is it just me or does GA not like any guys whatsoever?

I think G&C did not like the idea of any guy taking advantage of sweet virginal KC :rolleyes:. I found it absurd that they flipped over JG being in their home w/Caylee and KC, I mean he had just taken responsibility for their grandchild and intended to marry their daughter, he sounds like a stand up young man. I find it a bit puritanical that they kicked him out of their home, what were they afraid of? That he would have sex w/KC again?

The 2 gas cans were in the collapsible bin. George saw them there.

Unrelated to the trunk bin:

They did ask Caylee "How was your day with Zanny?". Caylee never "brightened" or showed any signs of recognition of what they were talking about.

I can't recall hearing about a blue container before now....it is in part 3 or GA interview.

I do remember hearing this...perhaps from one of the written interviews. Don't have time to go back and search now, but I thought I remembered that George said he saw clothes and a collapsible bin "in the car", not necessarily "in the trunk." However, my memory could be wrong and maybe it was in the trunk.

I'm thinking that Casey must have dumped Caylee's body right after she died and then later went back for it. And that is when the smell got into the car. So maybe the car just didn't smell yet. I can't believe if it did that she would leave it in the driveway. :waitasec:

Yes, but didn't the forensics report state decomp was of a body 2.6 days deceased? Or am I remembering that wrong or the date she took CA's car wrong. Oh, my brain is getting fried on this......lol

OK...I'm 2/3 thru the FBI interview and I don't like to be unkind, but ol' George just isn't the sharpest crayon in the box, is he?

I agree-----and again with the "I just wanna be honest with you guys" he says a lot. Same little statements he made in interviews with LE. I still think he's hiding something.

I am of the belief that people who have the need to preface a sentence or answer to a question with, "...I just wanna be honest with you guys..." are either going to lie in what comes out of their mouth next, OR, they are such a huge liar that no one would believe them if they did NOT preface it with "I just wanna be honest with you guys..."!! (Example: Cops TV show - cop pulls over guy who has warrants - cop says, "what's your name?" - driver says, "...huh???" - cop repeats question - driver say, " ...whaaaaaaat??"
:waitasec:

Maybe in the past GA got in trouble for loosing his temper and he has tried to mellow out. So he knows he has to play the passive part here to keep from exploding and save his marriage.

Maybe I'm forgetting something (someone) but who is Anabella? The FBI was questioning if Caylee was bringing up the names of people including Zanny, Amy, Uncle Lee and he asked if she ever mentioned Anabella... who is that?

Annabelle is "Juliette's" daughter (just another ficticious character)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez