New video of Casey & Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She DID shove the cake into the baby's face, and then when the baby was being cleaned up she was looking distractedly at her own nails. Having been RAISED with a textbook sociopath, I can tell you that they sure do smile pretty for the CAMERA and are almost ALWAYS on their very best behavior when they are in a situation like the one we see in the video. REMEMBER, a sociopath does not FEEL emotions for other people, even their own children, they feel only for themselves, and ALL outward APPERANCE of emotion is simply immitating what they SEE in others in similar circumstances. There were friends present, and a video being taken...I would like to have seen what happened AFTER the video...when the camera was OFF...that would have been more telling than this "display" for the camera.

I see clever PR spin since the PR firm was just hired yesterday. It is a ploy to make KC and CA look like people that actually loved the baby. IMHO if they loved her (Caylee)than they would stop the lies,and stop bailing KC out.

sorry i just dont see anything you guys are talking about .. she looked like she loves her baby just fine .at that time at least .. she kissed her and stuff.. she didnt pull away from caylee that i saw .

I can't see the video on my computer at work. Didn't we see videos of Susan Smith interacting with her boys in a loving way?

I can't believe they released this video. The video looks like Casey has only met Caylee a few times by the way she is acting. And then at the end she acts like she is already fed up with having to take care of her......bad move

She did not kiss Caylee, Caylee was getting icing off her face...and Casey got her a taste off of Caylee's face. That is a whole different thing than a kiss...

But it is good to see that their "spin doctors" KNEW the reaction that this image would provoke in people...

I wonder which one had the beer that is sitting on the counter.....

Looked like Cindy and Casey were competitive about handling Caylee. Too bad neither one of them are fighting over her now. Sad sad day

What a sweetie. Caylee sure does look like her grandma.

Sad video, but I'm a cynic. I agree that this was released on the advice of an attorney to try and change the public's opinion.
Yes Casey looked like a loving mother but like Game Theory said, Scott Peterson also looked like a loving and doting husband.

I agree, they want to show her as a loving mother.

What concerns me most is not seeing and hearing from everyone what a great mother she was but not hearing the other side. How could she be a perfect mother all of the time, sweet and loving, doteing on her daughter?

In my crazy house there are many days my voice is raised more than not. If you questioned my family about my behaviour as a mom, along with the great stuff and how much I love and care for my children, they would say sometimes I get very very frustrated to the point of breaking down, I am very patient, sometimes I am impatient etc... Sometimes I go a month without having a moment that a child is not by my side and then I say get these kids away from me, I need a break. I know I am imperfect and my goal is to be able to do more good for my kids than bad in the time that I have to raise them.

This is normal as far as I am concerned (although I have 5 kids, not 1) and wierd that Casey could have been so perfect and loving all of the time. Maybe she just couldn't keep up the charade any longer.

Looks to me like KC is waaay too concerned about getting the icing off her face than loving Caylee's icing kisses. In fact, at the very beginning when Cindy jokingly puts Caylee's icing hand on KC's cheek, KC quickly runs Caylee right to Cindy, so she can deal with the mess.

I don't know--something's off even in that supposedly "happy times" video.

Well what I saw was Casey had an audience , people taking pictures and home video . This really does nothing for me to change my opinion of THAT FAMILY . All I could think of was that poor baby .

WHERE'S CAYLEE ????????????

Can anyone PLEASE download that to Youtube and post a link on here......I cant get that one website to play video without freezing up my whole computer. (its the only one that wont work after the commercial plays!) WAHHH, I wanna see it!

You too? My imac absolutely hates that site! sigh

I think this video is part of the PR firms effort to make people believe that Casey is normal....going to be on 20-20 tonite, IIRC.

I am sure there are many lovely pics and videos of many people who have killed and abused their children. I have seen pics of what appears to be a loving family, later to find out what was really going on in the family was everything but loving. They can spin this video all they want, what I have seen with this family is certainly not love, I'm not sure what exactly this family is all about.

I do not see that Casey loved Caylee in this video. I see her enjoying the attention of it all, somewhat. I see her rather agressively shove the cake in her mom's face, and I see her irritation when her mom attempts to put the cake on her face. I see her cleaning up her own self, and not once attempting to clean Caylee up. I see a sociopath in true form, they are expert pretenders, and I have no doubt that she was pretending any emotion of joy or love about the situation...

I saw that, too. They seem awfully rough.

We should all send Casey a card to the Hopespring address and ask her to please tell the truth, and tell where she dumped Caylee!!!

She did not kiss Caylee, Caylee was getting icing off her face...and Casey got her a taste off of Caylee's face. That is a whole different thing than a kiss...

But it is good to see that their "spin doctors" KNEW the reaction that this image would provoke in people...
well it looked like a kiss type thing to me .. though im not sitting here watching it over and over i watched it once .. but i just dont see everything you guys are seeing .. guess i cant read people very well .

Appearnces are NOT a true gauge of reality-ie: all of Casey's friends say what a wonderful and attentive mother she was...a TRULY wonderful mother would not BE in this particular situation...a TRULY wonderful mother would have no reason whatsoever to have chloroform in her trunk...a TRULY wonderful mother would not have had her DEAD BABY in her trunk...a TRULY wonderful mother would be turning over every single stone to find her daughter...

Bring on the spin doctors, because I am NOT falling for it, and I seriously doubt that many will...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer
Back