New Years Eve (Party)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bbm
The narcotics referred to the pain medication for her bad tooth.

I thought she said that the pain medication and the antibiotic were okay but it was the Ativan that was the problem? In fact wasn't it the Ativan that she used as an excuse for why SA couldn't take his second poly on the Monday? She said she had to keep him away from that stuff for the third poly?:waitasec:

When in fact, LE didn't indicate any drug problem with any of SA' polys. He simply walked out of all three of them without completing them according to the affadavits. I guess that's what he told BD was the problem with the first two.

MOO

I thought she said that the pain medication and the antibiotic were okay but it was the Ativan that was the problem? In fact wasn't it the Ativan that she used as an excuse for why SA couldn't take his second poly on the Monday? She said she had to keep him away from that stuff for the third poly?:waitasec:

When in fact, LE didn't indicate any drug problem with any of SA' polys. He simply walked out of all three of them without completing them according to the affadavits. I guess that's what he told BD was the problem with the first two.

MOO

Technically, Ativan is not narcotic as it is not an opium derivative. You are right about what she claims though. The pain medicine stopped her SECOND test. She said LE had told her it was okay to take that, but when she came in and they asked about meds they told her she could not take the test due to the Vicodin, which IS actually a narcotic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily
Back