New Years Eve (Party)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why was it anybody's business? If my daughter was missing you can bet I would consume a few beers and it wouldn't be for fun. But, that is just me.

Her lies have become the public's business, and soon the court's. mo

Why was it anybody's business? If my daughter was missing you can bet I would consume a few beers and it wouldn't be for fun. But, that is just me.

I would need a Morphine drip by force and the boyfriend God help him I would eat him alive.

God never blessed me with a child.
If I had one and she was missing, I would have kicked anyone out who was consuming alcohol or using any illegal substance immediately.
I would have been torn apart knowing a New Year was coming and my little girl was missing!!!
I just continue to feel so sick about this entire thing....where are you Hailey?
I pray if you have gone on from this world that the fires aren't destroying your earthly remains:(
Just sick over this!!!

This was not aimed at your post mck, we were posting at the same time:) Everyone has their own unique values and I do respect your's!

Her lies have become the public's business, and soon the court's. mo

That maybe a valid argument, but it seems to me that the public is also deciding what are lies based on their opinions. How can anyone who wasn't at BD's home New Years eve say what went on. I don't think anyone has come forward to say what their agenda was. Maybe someone will and then there will be some facts.

after trying to find a link, I happened upon this. Does anyone recall Shawn saying it was a party, and BJD disputing it?

Shawn also said that the couple had a New Year’s Eve party—-3 days after the child went missing. Billie jean disputes this, saying family members came over out of concern for Hailey.

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=2730

I can't keep up with the reporting on this case - it seems to be all over the place.

I would need a Morphine drip by force and the boyfriend God help him I would eat him alive.

I have to agree with ya Ella. I personally don't do well in stressful situations. Wish I could have been a bug on the wall that night - but I wasn't.

:(

Mel

God never blessed me with a child.
If I had one and she was missing, I would have kicked anyone out who was consuming alcohol or using any illegal substance immediately.
I would have been torn apart knowing a New Year was coming and my little girl was missing!!!
I just continue to feel so sick about this entire thing....where are you Hailey?
I pray if you have gone on from this world that the fires aren't destroying your earthly remains:(
Just sick over this!!!

This was not aimed at your post mck, we were posting at the same time:) Everyone has their own unique values and I do respect your's!

I agree with you as far as this being the worst thing imaginable. But, I also know that some people need help to be able to cope with tradgedies. Has noting to do with values except that people who do not drink probably take a valium or xanax. jmo

BILLIE DUNN: Well, we did not. I know it wasn`t on my mind at all that it was even New Year`s Eve. I had an uncle and aunt, and they brought their grandbaby from out of town. They came up. They stayed at my house Friday during the day. They spent the night at my brother`s. They were back over here Saturday. I think they went home on Sunday. We had family over here. I`ve had a lot of fat of family here. But that weekend, an aunt, an uncle and their grandbaby and my two brothers came over.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Information was also obtained that ADKINS and Billie DUNN hosted a New Years Eve party at their home after Hailey DUNN had been reported missing. ADKINS downplayed the “party” stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks for New Years Eve.

Affidavit

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...page/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Affidavit .PDF

Interesting that Shawn didn't say oh it was just some family members of Billie's that came over to show her support that night and nobody drank any alcohol.

Instead he says they had several friends over, specifically to have drinks for New Year's Eve.

How do we know who was there or not there. Is there a link someplace with the guest list? tia

BILLIE DUNN: Well, we did not. I know it wasn`t on my mind at all that it was even New Year`s Eve. I had an uncle and aunt, and they brought their grandbaby from out of town. They came up. They stayed at my house Friday during the day. They spent the night at my brother`s. They were back over here Saturday. I think they went home on Sunday. We had family over here. I`ve had a lot of fat of family here. But that weekend, an aunt, an uncle and their grandbaby and my two brothers came over.

This was Billies guest list, given on Nancy Grace on Jan 12th.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../12/ng.01.html

I agree with you as far as this being the worst thing imaginable. But, I also know that some people need help to be able to cope with tradgedies. Has noting to do with values except that people who do not drink probably take a valium or xanax. jmo

JMO, but I don't believe these two could have a serious conversation with each other without some mind altering drug or alcohol....it would lead to an argument or just an awkward situation with tension.

JMO, but I don't believe these two could have a serious conversation with each other without some mind altering drug or alcohol....it would lead to an argument or just an awkward situation with tension.

All I know is someone is lying. There was a party, there wasn't a party. Hailey was promiscious, Hailey wasn't promiscious. You have to wonder if they lived in the same house. I give up!

MOO

Mel

Peter Hyatt, in an interview with CD, indicated

(Clint verified that 2 cases of beer were brought in)

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=189599337718905&topic=255

But Grace grilled her about the alleged “party” on her HLN show Wednesday night, and Dunn acknowledged that Adkins had a beer during the get-together. She said the group did not watch the ball fall in Times Square.

“We were watching the news,” she said.

She said she did not buy “street drugs” the night before she reported her daughter missing.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/hailey-dunns-mother-addresses-findings-affadavits/

I cannot find a link that directly states SA brought the beer into the home, so I will retract my statement.

MOO

Mel

Thanks, Mel!! :blowkiss:

To find the truth, just assume BD was lying. There was not a new year's eve party. There was a new year's eve party. Gotta automatically remove words such as not or never.

I don't know about Texas, but in Montana where I grew up, family and friends and neighbors would rally around and everybody would bring food and/or beverage. My family happens to be non-drinking but lots of folks weren't. Fire, funeral, somebody seriously ill in the hospital -- it's all met with people gathering with food and support. It looks like a party to outsiders but that's not what's going on.

Also, some people cope by trying to maintain the routine as much as possible. By trying to keep things "normal."

Note that I'm not saying what I think of this particular person, but the description of the non-party rings true to me.

Me too. As I said, who would ATTEND a "party" under those circumstances. NOBODY. But they might come over to provide comfort, and the hospitable thing to do is provide food and drinks, particularly if they have given up their prior New Years Eve plans to be with you...

If I was invited to a party like this (prior to the child disappearing), even if the host/parent of missing child did not call me (after the disappearance) and tell me it was cancelled, I would assume it was and would not go. But if the party was cancelled, I might stop by that evening anyway, with a casserole or something.

I don't think we can say it was New Years Eve party...Even Clint didn't agree with it being a party. I think it was family from out town.

But what does interest me is that BD brother was arrested that night. ???

I'm beginning to think this 'unparty' was to celebrate Hailey not being there. :cry:

Snip from the Search Affidavit:

picture.php

Attachments

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member