Newbie Club Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I'm a newbie too! Thought I'd stop by and say hello!

PERFECT>>>very helpful to me!
also
IMO = In my opinion
IMHO=In my humble opinion
and my personal favorite,
ROFLMAO = rolling on the floor, laughing my *advertiser censored* off:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

WTG_country_shelf.jpg
Welcome_we_love_new_members_mice.gif

welcome_mouse.gif
welcome_to_cat_family.gif

welcome_to_group_were_nuts.jpg

PERFECT>>>very helpful to me!
also
IMO = In my opinion
IMHO=In my humble opinion
and my personal favorite,
ROFLMAO = rolling on the floor, laughing my *advertiser censored* off:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

here is a great list :)

NET LINGO...has stuff I neva heard of!

COB= The story behind this is on the Jessie Davis case, someone meant to type COP in reference to Bobby Cutts, Jr. and it came out COB. We called him that for the rest of the case and now it had become synonymous with .

OMG, hits my funny bone everytime. Here is how you can have a giggle in the midst of all we read here everyday.

COBB..oh you must scroll through and see the pics.

Greta just stated that a neighbor of the Anthonys reported to them that he heard Casey yelling and cussing at Cindy on more than one occasion...
including the weekend of the 15th. I don't think that is a surprise to anyone.

This is posted in the GD thread, but thought I'd post it here as well for those who haven't heard!
http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

Lee Anthony Cancels Tuesday Visitation

Lee Anthony has canceled his scheduled video visitation with Casey, Orange County Corrections officials said.

The session was set for 9 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the visitation supervisor, Lee indicated that he may want to see Casey at a later time this week.

Another visit could be scheduled before Sunday, officials said.

Lee gave no reason for canceling the visit.

Cynthia and George Anthony are scheduled for a visit on Thursday at 9 a.m.

Greta also reports that Lee canceled visit tomorrow.

Greta just stated that a neighbor of the Anthonys reported to them that he heard Casey yelling and cussing at Cindy on more than one occasion...
including the weekend of the 15th. I don't think that is a surprise to anyone.

Not a suprise to me at all MIMI, I have had this convo with someone :crazy: before about a MAJOR blowup occuring there around the time Caylee went missing.

I just joined WS since Caylee's case came up. I learn so more here than on the news really, And I so appreciate that there is not alot of meaness to one another here.
I am retired (early due to health) from years working in a District Attorney's office. I have seen alot.
But this case take the cake so to speak.
I used to work with a woman that reminds me so much of Cindy. And she had a daughter so much like Casey. Lots of drama, but thankfully it never got this serious.. But that girl ran
the show and her mom placated her and made excuses. And supported her and her baby while the girl partied and used the baby as leverage.

Not a suprise to me at all MIMI, I have had this convo with someone :crazy: before about a MAJOR blowup occuring there around the time Caylee went missing.

And yet Mom, Cindy, continues to deny stuff like this...I think it is starting to make George NUTS - all of the lying, etc...which is why he blew his stack recently at reporters...why Cindy grabs at him during interviews, etc. He is the only normal one IMHO and he's being cuckolded by Cindy and forced in a way to go along with the madness....that's just my opinion. but i'm right. :crazy:

Hi all-
I'm a new newbie, too. I have lurked on this site off and on for a few years, too.
I have a few questions, but I'll do them gradually.
First, has anyone ever seen Cindy cry? I have seen George break down a few times, but never Cindy or Lee. Second, where does Cindy get her information from? Does she "channel" Casey? I mean, how does she come up with those random gems, like last week, when she suddenly proclaimed that Casey had told her (and she hadn't seen Casey in over a week) that "Caylee could be in danger?"

What ever happened to the "Grand Theft" charges that Cindy was going to file against Casey? I haven't seen many interviews, so I don't know where the $4,000 or $45,000 figures (which seem preposterous) came from. Is that really true?

What ever happened to the "Grand Theft" charges that Cindy was going to file against Casey? I haven't seen many interviews, so I don't know where the $4,000 or $45,000 figures (which seem preposterous) came from. Is that really true?

I don't think anyone has said yet what all the money was spent on...but she sure didn't pay her phone bill and she couldn't afford gas....:waitasec:

Hi all-
I'm a new newbie, too. I have lurked on this site off and on for a few years, too.
I have a few questions, but I'll do them gradually.
First, has anyone ever seen Cindy cry? I have seen George break down a few times, but never Cindy or Lee. Second, where does Cindy get her information from? Does she "channel" Casey? I mean, how does she come up with those random gems, like last week, when she suddenly proclaimed that Casey had told her (and she hadn't seen Casey in over a week) that "Caylee could be in danger?"

I have seen the camera zoom in on Cindy...thinking a tear was coming but I couldn't detect one...

I interpreted that search warrant last week to mean that George and Cindy could be Obstructing Justice,... did anyone else? And, I wonder if Cindy has hidden other stuff, or told George some things that he has not confessed because he is does not have to implicate his wife. What's that law about married people not having to divluge or testify against each other? George has seemed to me since the first Greta interview last week like he was going to explode at any minute. I can't imagine what Cindy has said and done. Why does the word "collusion" keep coming to mind?
Does it seem to anybody else, after looking at those photo bucket shots of Casey taken in June or July of last year, that she was advertising herself for sale? She definitely is chameleon-like. I wouldn't have recognized her with the blond, long hair or the 50's style do.

Thanks, MIMI2.
But where does the reference to the money Casey spent/stole come from? Did Cindy actually say that?
I'm thinking that the last fight on the 15th may have been about money issues. Casey seems to have started ripping off her room mate Amy shortly after that, right?

And yet Mom, Cindy, continues to deny stuff like this...I think it is starting to make George NUTS - all of the lying, etc...which is why he blew his stack recently at reporters...why Cindy grabs at him during interviews, etc. He is the only normal one IMHO and he's being cuckolded by Cindy and forced in a way to go along with the madness....that's just my opinion. but i'm right. :crazy:

I am in total agreement SusieClue, I think he is the most level headed one. I believe that he is in complete denial. But, I think he sincerely believes that Caylee is alive. I don't think that driving a mobile billboard around is a hoax, I think he really hopes to find her, I think he's desperate and that he believed Casey would eventually tell the truth, maybe that's why they never looked for Caylee before, they hoped to get the truth from Casey and when it became aparent that wasn't happening George decided to go about on his own. Just my opinion.

Thanks, MIMI2.
But where does the reference to the money Casey spent/stole come from? Did Cindy actually say that?
I'm thinking that the last fight on the 15th may have been about money issues. Casey seems to have started ripping off her room mate Amy shortly after that, right?

IIRC, Cindy is the one that first mentioned the money on her her first interview with Nancy Grace...it is probably in the media thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321