GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the press conference before Abby's Mom was introduced it was stated she was going to give a prepared statement. Where she was shut down from speaking with a newspaper yesterday (I believe) by the County Attorney, it would not surprise me if everything (each word) that she said was not carefully scripted by the FBI or the like.

44.01705, -71.10697
Walmart, 46 N South Rd, North Conway, NH 03860

It is just a footpath and would look wooded from above, also that is an old picture. For instance. if you view to the left you will see a pink roofed old hotel that has been gone for 3 years at least.. I dont know how many students use it, but I know the cross country track team does so it is most definitely passable and used.

It is just a footpath and would look wooded from above, also that is an old picture. For instance. if you view to the left you will see a pink roofed old hotel that has been gone for 3 years at least.. I dont know how many students use it, but I know the cross country track team does so it is most definitely passable and used.

I must say the autumn colors in NH are beautiful. Do you feel the police think she was abducted on this path and then possibly taken somewhere behind the Walmart? Maybe they had video of her at the Walmart or outside the Walmart?

I must say the autumn colors in NH are beautiful. Do you feel the police think she was abducted on this path and then possibly taken somewhere behind the Walmart? Maybe they had video of her at the Walmart or outside the Walmart?

The NHSP were up that path before I had even heard that she was missing, since then they have moved across the street, parking at that water pump pond you see. I would highly doubt she would have been abducted up the path and then brazenly taken across that very busy wide road in broad daylight .

I was mostly pointing out the path because of it being the first part of the search history and how it lines up with the woods across the street that have been heavily covered in the search now .

Nice work !! Yes it is .

EDIT: Here is a picture of that from the search .

http://t.co/KZ8dp7Od9W

I wouldn't be ready to leap to "illegal alien" paranoia as the culprit. Most pre-pubescent 11 year old girls are abducted by someone that finds them attractive ... is she Mexican ... is that why there's speculation that it's someone from Mexico that abducted her (assuming it's not a Canadian "Illegal Alien").

I wouldn't be ready to leap to "illegal alien" paranoia as the culprit. Most pre-pubescent 11 year old girls are abducted by someone that finds them attractive ... is she Mexican ... is that why there's speculation that it's someone from Mexico that abducted her (assuming it's not a Canadian "Illegal Alien").

I must have missed some posts...where was this brought up?

And frankly while I'm against adults being here illegally, no way do I have that same thought about kids. If one is missing, I don't care what their nationality is, or anything else! I just want them found and safe! :please:

You didn't dream it. I remember reading the same thing! How they know this, I'm not sure, but it was definitely reported.

re: dogs tracking her home and then then tracking her leaving her home... I've not read anything about the dogs tracking away from her home.. if anyone has... is there a link?

re: dogs tracking her home and then then tracking her leaving her home... I've not read anything about the dogs tracking away from her home.. if anyone has... is there a link?

I was the one that first brought that up. No, at this point, I'm not even sure if the dogs tracked her route to home. It seems the focus of the search was around Walmart so police may think she never even made it home. Once it was reported back stream on the thread, that there may have been evidence she made it home but I don't think that was ever substantiated.

For the Case Archive, updates are done for today. Pictures, articles, video.

Abigail Hernandez Case Archive:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...6&page=1&_suid=138163995076206926437512754532

For those of you who are not familiar with my archives, it is a safe enough link to click. It is just a photobucket. There are lots and lots of different cases there. I follow the case from beginning to end, and record as much info I can... most from mainstream media, and sometimes social media (but that is often unreliable) so mostly pics from there.

Check it out.

(right now, and for the past 6 months, photobucket has undergone changes that make the pics go out of order randomly, but I try to keep it in order... I call it photo-uc-up ..... so bear with me until they get their glitches worked out)

There are libraries in Conway and North Conway- is it known if she ever went to either of them, and accessed the computers there? Usually logs are kept of the users, and if she did, possible info could be gleaned (assuming they have public computers for internet usage)

Search has turned up two other unrelated human remains. NOT Abigail .

http://t.co/ZlO1L7TopL

Wow oh wow..............that freaks me out. I find that incredibly scary, not saying that there is a serial killer or anything, but the fact that while searchers may be looking for one body they find two more!! How can that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman