GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone is in jail for Celina's case? Certainly not in connection with her murder, as far as I know.

Well, if they don't think she was depressed/suicidal, and don't think she ran away.... that only leaves abduction! SHESH!! :banghead:

True but it does not mean stranger abduction. She could have gone willingly with someone, initially.
Seems there should be some signs of a struggle if she had been literally abducted off the street, though I know not always the case. Still, fifteen is not like six, she would have fought back, IMO.

Is anyone else from the town unaccounted for? Or was, last Wednesday?

I don't think anyone is in jail for Celina's case? Certainly not in connection with her murder, as far as I know.

I thought they had that one fellow from my link as a POI.

This infuriates me but I have to say it - it's a SAD DAY when a person can't keep up with all the missing person's cases. :furious: It should NOT be this way!

:maddening:

Lets hope the $20k loosens some lips. I don't want this to go cold, not when winter is coming fast, bring abby home.

Well, if they don't think she was depressed/suicidal, and don't think she ran away.... that only leaves abduction! SHESH!! :banghead:

And, from what I deduct here and there...her beliefs did not include suicide as an option for problems.

Just for reference, last class ends at 2:20. I was confused as why she was seen leaving at 2:29. Most schools have you walk if you live within a mile. I wonder why she was walking, last week was cold. Question if she always walked or if this was something new.

Jmo. I do not think she was supposed to be walking. I think she
Should have been at school or on the bus to home.

How disheartening!

How many broad-daylight cases can we think of (age not a factor)? I can think of 3 right now..Sierra, Jessica R. and Alanna. All 3 perps lived in the same city. I need to search for it, but that geographical profiling study is pretty fascinating.

How disheartening!

How many broad-daylight cases can we think of (age not a factor)? I can think of 3 right now..Sierra, Jessica R. and Alanna. All 3 perps lived in the same city. I need to search for it, but that geographical profiling study is pretty fascinating.

Holly Bobo/Tn daylight

1374221_242609012556790_138008042_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd....0x480/1374221_242609012556790_138008042_n.jpg

Can someone send me to the link where she states she was being followed I can't find it and anything else would be great too!

That poster above is wrong. Wrong shirt, and they say she didn't make it home.

I hope I can ask this, but I don't have twitter....are most twitter posts strange? I am not talking about any one person in particular, it just seems like every tweet I read is strange and cryptic. Am I just old and not with the times anymore? Or maybe people speak different jargon than when I grew up? I'm only 40!

That poster above is wrong. Wrong shirt, and they say she didn't make it home.

That's not good! Do you have a link to an updated one and we'll replace it.

ETA: got one! Thanks!

Just curious...for this case and another one I'm following, how long did it take you to walk that far?

The AVERAGE human walking speed is about 3 MPH. The speed of course will vary depending on the terrain and also depending on the person's physical build as well as their physical capability.

And, of course, if you are wanting to get somewhere, that speed may go up too. Walking at a faster pace. Like If i am walking home, I may go 4 to 4 1/2 MPH

How disheartening!

Weren't some or all of the 3 women in Cleveland taken during daylight hours?

Kyron Horman

And even Lindsay Baum (it was 9 pm at night in the summer, but reportedly still light outside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman