GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe her mom had a meal or snack ready for her at the house for after AH got home from school, and it was still there when mom got home? i wouldn't think that would warrant an automatic call to the PD but ya never know!? IMO

I would think her backpack or books would be there

Okay, I updated the map. (I am not a fan of Bing for mapping capabilities, but in this case, I am dealing because it has the best satellite images). I had to remove the FBI Search Area to add DanaK's routes. I will put it back when I have a moment.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=44...3&ss=yp.Dunkin Donuts~pg.1~rad.80&form=LMLTCC

Was flabbergasted when I saw all those DD's, number 10 is near me - me
The one marked 2 is where they are searching near now.

Have decided I only believe danak's eyes and reporting. That is it!

Has anyone done a map of ALL the pings? This stuff is pretty cool.

If you have a list, I can map them.

I don't know that they have released that information. I put dates and times on the map, based on the timeline that LE released last evening, but that is as close as I have seen.

As far as being able to exactly pinpoint pings, I am not sure that they can provide exact coordinates, especially if the phone is only pinging to one tower. If more than one tower is involved, I believe that they can provide a rough area as to where the phone pinged from, and an even rougher area if it is only pinging to one tower.

Does anyone have better information or a better understanding of how accurate pings are these days? Most of my knowledge is based with Kyron & Hailey.

Okay got it s creepy is out lol. What about the ping? If its in front of a non family members business. Especially one who isn't hiding and doing interviews? I would think that constitutes part of the case? Of course with a line through creepy off etc?

When LE or MSM says the ping is in front of his business, it is discussable. I haven't heard that it pinged at this exact address. If you have a link for that, it is discussable.

User is not identified but posts about harassing and asking "does this rag smell like chloroform" one month prior to her Missing does not sound good.

I also found a post previously about an investigation at the school surrounding bullying/threats etc-(Generic-not AH) regarding a "group".

She does call someone by name in the post before and after who might have disconnected/deleted their account since?

Social media comments are not to be brought here. You may look at Abby's social media accounts and comment on her posts, you may not bring in any other person's posts, it is against the rules.

In my opinion, I don't think this is a stranger at all. It has to be one of three things. Either it's related to her dad, the older boy that we have heard nothing about or one of the many <mod snip> that are surrounding her. I don't believe that all of this can just be a coincidence and that some random person came through town and abducted her. I'm not going to say which ones or go too much in to detail but a lot of the men who know her have some lets just say "off" hobbies online. Then you have the dad that some of us have speculated could be a police officer but as other have said could be in prison or other things. If the sightings were accurate of her on the highway she didn't go straight home. She was off to go somewhere and meet someone. Which would make sense about the older boy. There is too much shady stuff around this girl at the time of her dissapearance. These pedophiles see a missing father and issues (stated by her friends)a mile away.

The alluding to things drives me insane. I love seeing opinions and theories expressed, I also love seeing where they come from because we have many sound minds on this board. I assume the info you found regarding the hobbies of men who know her you found thru sleuthing? But what constitutes "off"? Where are her friends saying she had issues? I'm just trying to follow the post here and the understandable increased concern, not that there's a lack of concern already but these are rather sensational things in a situation that is awful enough. I am confused and trying to put the pieces together and separate speculation from hard facts (speculation I also respect from sleuthed, you guys come up with some amazing stuff!)

Was flabbergasted when I saw all those DD's, number 10 is near me - me
The one marked 2 is where they are searching near now.

Have decided I only believe danak's eyes and reporting. That is it!

Well the only D&D's I know of are in Walmart , up past McD's, down on W. Main St. in this area. There isnt one on Eastman Rd.#3 unless that is the other Walmart addy .. And #5 and #6 are the same store.

When LE or MSM says the ping is in front of his business, it is discussable. I haven't heard that it pinged at this exact address. If you have a link for that, it is discussable.

The most accurate that they have said is West of Cranmore Mountain, which IMO, encompasses much of the search area that they laid out in the PC last evening (and is back on my map), and just happens to encompass several RSOs, including juvenile RSOs and the BF's father's suspected business (I have yet to see proof that he actually owns it), as well as numerous other locations.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abby_hernandez7

Go to this link
http://tweettunnel.com/reverse2.php?textfield=abby_hernandez7&go=Go&sn=&pn=1

and view the 15 Sept Post "Ask me" Post and you will get the link below to the ******* account

*******/AbigailHernandez886 (http://*******/AbigailHernandez886)
All linked to her known/confirmed FB account.

Thank you very much for these links. Did you by chance look for her kik account? They usually go hand in hand. I have yet to hone my sleuthing skills to find ALL of the SM sites of the victims.

The ******* posts are disconcerting, for sure. Also, she stopped answering questions at the end of September, a whole 10 days before she disappeared. If this anonymous person isn't involved, I'm sure LE has put them in a world of hurt anyway. Poor idiot.

Thank you very much for these links. Did you by chance look for her kik account? They usually go hand in hand. I have yet to hone my sleuthing skills to find ALL of the SM sites of the victims.

The ******* posts are disconcerting, for sure. Also, she stopped answering questions at the end of September, a whole 10 days before she disappeared. If this anonymous person isn't involved, I'm sure LE has put them in a world of hurt anyway. Poor idiot.

STOP! If it has *******, the site is not allowed.

Why would they do a press conference at 4pm instead of at 6pm like they do every night? Wouldn't it be best to do it during the news hour?

Only gonna say this.... as far as I know, prisons nor jails have facebook. Therefore I conclude, Dad is NOT in either. End of discussion on my end.

I keep look thinking about that walk, by herself. That's a long way. I've seen kids in the small city near me walking to and from school, but usually it's a group of 3 or more. I have allowed my kids to walk a well traveled walking loop within the city, but always with others...never by themselves, or with just one other person.

I see people walking or riding their bike where we live now, BUT, it's always adults, and usually because they don't have a license or vehicle. When I did walk, it was always with one of my big dogs, and usually with a friend. But I know is some areas it's considered the normal.

I wonder if other students were walking that day, or if they usually walked?

Linking to Blocked URLs

If, when posting a link to another site, the address is replaced by asterisks ****** in your post, this means it is a blocked site and should not be linked or posted here in any way. We understand that many do not know a site is blocked until they attempt to post the address. So,please delete your post if you inadvertently post a blocked site, or contact the forum moderator for assistance. Remember, if you cannot link to the source, you cannot copy any information from that site in your post. There are various reasons for blocking certain sites and attempts to circumvent these blocks by altering the link to bypass the censor will be met with zero tolerance.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Police have the unsolved murder of a young girl in their small state on their minds, IMO (Celina) which might hasten reports of another young girl vanishing.

Just for reference, last class ends at 2:20. I was confused as why she was seen leaving at 2:29. Most schools have you walk if you live within a mile. I wonder why she was walking, last week was cold. Question if she always walked or if this was something new.

Well the only D&D's I know of are in Walmart , up past McD's, down on W. Main St. in this area. There isnt one on Eastman Rd.#3 unless that is the other Walmart addy .. And #5 and #6 are the same store.

Would like to make a comment about DD false advertising, too tired !

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Only gonna say this.... as far as I know, prisons nor jails have facebook. Therefore I conclude, Dad is NOT in either. End of discussion on my end.

I keep look thinking about that walk, by herself. That's a long way. I've seen kids in the small city near me walking to and from school, but usually it's a group of 3 or more. I have allowed my kids to walk a well traveled walking loop within the city, but always with others...never by themselves, or with just one other person.

I see people walking or riding their bike where we live now, BUT, it's always adults, and usually because they don't have a license or vehicle. When I did walk, it was always with one of my big dogs, and usually with a friend. But I know is some areas it's considered the normal.

I wonder if other students were walking that day, or if they usually walked?

BBM : I wondered the same thing. Where I am from if kids do walk it's in a group and we have open land. I really hope all the wooded areas are being checked. I may be way off but I don't believe she is far for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129