GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to ask this but does NH have any birds that might alert to a body?

Praying for you Abby!

JMO

I am new to this forum. I thought it was a place to put our heads together.

It is but it is also a very well moderated victim-friendly forum. So if a person involved hasn't been named as a person of interest or a suspect, we have to be very careful what we post about them.

Believe me, if it wasn't so well moderated, it would probably be a free for all that would quickly move into crazy little fights about everything - I've seen it on less moderated sites for sure.

Thank you so much! So 5 minutes. Also my thoughts are...if she did get in a car with someone, it would have been most likely someone she knew. Especially because they would have been going on some very well-traveled roads, right? I need to look on the map and see the exact route you took. Hollye, could you map it? :)

Added: Oh, I get it. You just had to make a u-turn sort of to get back to NS road going north?

I went N-S to Kearsage , avoided Grove St. many eyeballs going in and out of Post Office there.

N-S is a busy very open road. You can see for a mile or so ahead and behind at any given moment. IMO she jumped in with somebody she knew, way too many vehicles and sitelines for someone to snatch her against her will , with nobody seeing .

It is, but sometimes certain things are off limits. Kimster warned us earlier about discussing that aspect of it. She's a mod and what they say are the rules. We don't want anyone to get a time out or to get the thread shut down. I've seen it happen more than once when people push the rules. And I've gotten a time out once too.

ETA: You can sleuth all you want and screenshot, bookmark and take notes, but just don't bring it here. When and if a certain topic is cleared by the mods, then you have it to bring to the table for discussion. I've also seen this happen during other cases as they evolve.

We are here to put our heads together to help find Abigail. However, we believe that her family and friends are victims as well. We don't call them creepy, we don't sleuth them unless law enforcement or a major media source leads us there.

This site isn't about gossip and throwing out every idea that pops into our heads. It's about being responsible to the victim and her family and friends as well.

Yep I agree she got into a vehicle of someone she knows. Which they could of offer her a ride to where ever.

I went N-S to Kearsage , avoided Grove St. many eyeballs going in and out of Post Office there.

N-S is a busy very open road. You can see for a mile or so ahead and behind at any given moment. IMO she jumped in with somebody she knew, way too many vehicles and sitelines for someone to snatch her against her will , with nobody seeing .

BBM:shocked2: Like this?

Totally agree. She got in with someone she trusted.

Again. I am new and wasn't aware of the rules. All I did was follow up on posts of the maps put on here. I shall sit back and observe.

Again. I am new and wasn't aware of the rules. All I did was follow up on posts of the maps put on here. I shall sit back and observe.

:welcome: Donna64!

Please join in! Do you think she went with someone she knew or was abducted by a stranger?

In reviewing the previous posts and facebook links etc, the twitter and "Ask FM" accounts mentioned previously are connected to AH. Her profile lists direct links to the confirmed FB page.
Reading some of the posts from "1 month ago" are concerning and would appear there might have been some taunting/following and attempts to scare AH.

Not sure if everyone/anyone has had a chance to review/read the feed?

bringabbyhome ‏@bringabbyhome 17m
According to the FBI: searches are looking in the woods and near the train tracks along White Mt Highway/RT 16. #wmur #abigailhernandez

2:05 PM - 17 Oct 13 · Details

*from twitter... sorry, im not good at linking things :)

Yes, it is and you're okay. I did the same thing when I started here. :hug:

Just remember that unless people are named in the MSM as suspects, we don't say that we think they "did it" here. If they are innocent, it's hard to put that toothpaste back in the tube.

Keep posting! We're glad you're here! :blowkiss:

I'm new too. Just not sure how you can go around certain things. That was a cool catch btw.

I think we need to expand OUT our search ( not the ground search le is doing in the area) but what we are looking for on this site. I saw an ID show last night where the victim was in Alaska but the perp moved immediately to New Hampshire. I know we cannot expand it that far but if all the local RSO's are cleared ( and i often wonder how " clear'' that is, a cursory check on their whereabouts or a very thorough one ) then what's been going on in adjoining states and maybe a little further out. Lot of sickos travel quick and light because they know that's how to not get caught. This is an undertaking but maybe we need to go through the missing boards for those states and look for any patterns. Or have some of you already done this? I am leaning towards random wandering , drive by, opportunistic perp, who may not even be from the area .

I am asking about birds that may alert on a body because it is still within reason to look at wildlife activities for those in the area to be searching and aware on their property and other areas of interest. I always pray for the missing to be able to be brought home and be laid to rest properly and for the families to find closure of some kind.

In the Adrienne Salinas case she was found approx. a month after she disappeared. Her remains were found by a landowner who noticed vulture activity on his property. She may never have been found if not for this bird activity.

Do birds like vultures live in NH? TIA

JMO

Yes, it is and you're okay. I did the same thing when I started here. :hug:

Just remember that unless people are named in the MSM as suspects, we don't say that we think they "did it" here. If they are innocent, it's hard to put that toothpaste back in the tube.

Keep posting! We're glad you're here! :blowkiss:

Nobody said he did it. I mean yeah you know what I think lol. However I mean it's a ping. Lol

In reviewing the previous posts and facebook links etc, the twitter and "Ask FM" accounts mentioned previously are connected to AH. Her profile lists direct links to the confirmed FB page.
Reading some of the posts from "1 month ago" are concerning and would appear there might have been some taunting/following and attempts to scare AH.

Not sure if everyone/anyone has had a chance to review/read the feed?

can you link her accounts? I'll like to take a look. thanks assist and welcome to websleuths.

I think we need to expand OUT our search ( not the ground search le is doing in the area) but what we are looking for on this site. I saw an ID show last night where the victim was in Alaska but the perp moved immediately to New Hampshire. I know we cannot expand it that far but if all the local RSO's are cleared ( and i often wonder how " clear'' that is, a cursory check on their whereabouts or a very thorough one ) then what's been going on in adjoining states and maybe a little further out. Lot of sickos travel quick and light because they know that's how to not get caught. This is an undertaking but maybe we need to go through the missing boards for those states and look for any patterns. Or have some of you already done this? I am leaning towards random wandering , drive by, opportunistic perp, who may not even be from the area .

There is a nation wide sex offender list online. I noticed some offenders weren't on the New Hampshire link because they commited a crime out of state before they moved there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024