GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am asking about birds that may alert on a body because it is still within reason to look at wildlife activities for those in the area to be searching and aware on their property and other areas of interest. I always pray for the missing to be able to be brought home and be laid to rest properly and for the families to find closure of some kind.

In the Adrienne Salinas case she was found approx. a month after she disappeared. Her remains were found by a landowner who noticed vulture activity on his property. She may never have been found if not for this bird activity.

Do birds like vultures live in NH? TIA

JMO

Yes, we have turkey vultures.

I walked home from work (6.2 miles) today because it was a nice evening and the bus takes forever. I couldn't help thinking of Abigail along the way, especially as the route I took cut up through a bit of a foresty area. :(

Do we have LE reporting in press conference that ZH called LE minutes after 7PM to report AH missing? Did she call 911 or a local police non-emergency numbers?

Why would she call minutes after she arrived if AH didn't reach her home from school? What alarmed her to call LE that AH is missing?

Did someone call her to let her know that her daughter is missing?
Did someone call her to let her know that they have her daughter?
Did someone call her to ask her that they are trying to contact AH and she is not replying?

Do we have LE reporting in press conference that ZH called LE minutes after 7PM to report AH missing? Did she call 911 or a local police non-emergency numbers?

Why would she call minutes after she arrived if AH didn't reach her home from school? What alarmed her to call LE that AH is missing?

Did someone call her to ask her that they are trying to contact AH and she is not replying?

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for your questions to be answered.

Yes, it is and you're okay. I did the same thing when I started here. :hug:

Just remember that unless people are named in the MSM as suspects, we don't say that we think they "did it" here. If they are innocent, it's hard to put that toothpaste back in the tube.

Keep posting! We're glad you're here! :blowkiss:

:loveyou: BBM
Putting toothpaste back in the tube - YouTube
Who knew?? Is that real? DIY putting toothpaste back into the tube.

I walked home from work (6.2 miles) today because it was a nice evening and the bus takes forever. I couldn't help thinking of Abigail along the way, especially as the route I took cut up through a bit of a foresty area. :(
Honest, I really want to know, how long did that distance take ?

This has been my main sticking point this whole time. LE acted with lightning speed, so she had to have observed or said something that led them to be in high alert mode. I wish we knew what it was. As someone else had previously mentioned, when Gabbiee went missing, there was evidence in her room (blood) that led police to believe she was something more than a runaway.

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for your questions to be answered.

Yes i want to see where it all started and maybe we can speculate from there.
1. LE said AH didn't reach her home
2. We have some media saying ZH called after 7PM+

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109539-hernandez-useme
The 5-foot 4-inch, 118-pound Kennett High freshman was reported missing by her family last Wednesday just after 7 p.m. She was seen around 2:30 p.m. as she left Kennett High.

I think that her phone not being answered on turned on for four hours would be a sign something was wrong? Surely her mother had tried to call her, or maybe Abigail called her mom every day when she got home, normally?

I didn't know calling someone creepy was an issue. So we can't even comment that someone who has inserted himself in to the investigation and done multiple interviews that he works at the place the phone pinged?

Here are the rules on name calling:

Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

And victim friendly:

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Yes i want to see where it all started and maybe we can speculate from there.
1. LE said AH didn't reach her home
2. We have some media saying ZH called after 7PM+

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109539-hernandez-useme
The 5-foot 4-inch, 118-pound Kennett High freshman was reported missing by her family last Wednesday just after 7 p.m. She was seen around 2:30 p.m. as she left Kennett High.

Somewhere I have the link to the mothers call time as 7:17.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109478-missing-101413

Hernandez, a Kennett High freshman, was reported missing at 7:17 p.m. Wednesday. She was last seen around 2:30 p.m. leaving school, but when her family arrived home that evening she wasn't there.

JMO

Maybe her mom had a meal or snack ready for her at the house for after AH got home from school, and it was still there when mom got home? i wouldn't think that would warrant an automatic call to the PD but ya never know!? IMO

Great map, lucky one, as another poster mentioned that red roof old ski lodge near the path outlet is no longer there. It was torn down maybe 2-3 years ago. There is a stockade fence around that retention pond. We travel past that on Eastman rd, but I have never walked there,

It seems the mother called police pretty quickly upon arriving home from work.Like something was very apparent..Also,LE became involved rather quickly..Is it possible a ransom note was left in the house?

Could it be there was already some threat of danger
Toward this young woman or her family.

Here is my theory on what alarmed the mother....

She missed her track practice.

After looking at her high school sports pages and the training started approx three weeks before school started @ 2 hrs a day, it sounds about right that the team practiced 2 hrs a night. I am guessing it ended at 7, at which time the mother swings by the high school after work and picks Abby up. If she wasnt there and mom talks to the coach and other team mates, calls friends, heads or gets home and she isnt there... well that would set me off into panic mode.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member